Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Can someone draw me RP Pics?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
  yes
View Results

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:28 pm
Hey, I was wondering, I am trying to get more art for different stories I am writing in. I was wondering if someone could make me a Pokémon version of me? I have reference pictures to go off of, but the things I want definitely in the picture is a golden-shade blue gemed Shell pendant, A water theme Pokémon style long sleeved shirt (cause I play a gym leader in a higher rank), a cute and somewhat girl-ish appearance, and my own custom sea-blue pokéballs (maybe 3, or 6 if I decide later). My main Pokémon are Vaporeon, Milotic, Phione, Kyogre, a Gold Starmie with a Blue gem, and the last is undecided (You don't need to draw any of the Pokémon, except Vaporeon if you want). I would like to see people's creativity, and the style should be from the show, but just try to wow me okay people? I am a Water Leader in the Battle Tower btw, so I'm a tough trainer. Here's 2 reference pictures on how I look, and yes I'm a 19 year old guy, I'm 5'9", and my eyes are sea blue.

User Image

User Image

Please make me this art piece?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:42 pm
bump  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:49 pm
bump  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm
OMG  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:30 pm
hmm I can give it a try but what would the pendant look like and where would it go? (XD feels stupid she dosn't know anything about pendants)  

Hioni-Neko

Tipsy Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games