What I'm questing for.

Hinata
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Hyuuga Hinata
Owner:Yuuka Kurokawa
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Determined
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The normal peach human colored skin for her body. White eyes,
common to the Hyuuga clan. Long, straight black hair to midback. Ninja headand with the Konoha leaf symbol
around her neck. Long, straight to her midback.
Reference image(s):
Reference 1
reference 2
reference 3
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Premade Tag Number: none
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits: Her jacket and blouse with her ninja headband around her neck.

Kuki
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kuki Sanban
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Optimistic
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): An 'airhead' and the epitome of 'girly' and optimistic, is a usually happy Japanese girl whose love for every creature almost always interferes with her responsibilities. She has a great love for, is a fan of, and has extensive knowledge about Rainbow Monkeys (which her room is filled with), and will often irrationally defend them, occasionally allowing her insanely aggressive side to show (generally accompanied by her face turning red, teeth and ears becoming pointed and eyes flaming, resembling an oni). Despite her usual demeanor, she is just as capable as the other operatives in her sector - her trademark 2x4 technology is a large, robotic bunny she named Hippy Hop that she rides in (which always seems to get smashed by something). It is revealed in the series finale that she isn't an airhead and was in fact aware of everything around her this whole time and acts perky and dense so she doesn't feel sad. Loosely translated from Japanese, Kuki means "air" and Sanban means "number three". It is strongly implied throughout the series that she has a crush on Numbuh Four, and is often angered by his insensitivity toward her and Rainbow Monkeys. With OPERATION: Z.E.R.O., right after she was turned into a senior citizombie she pulled a screaming Numbuh 4 in for a kiss which automatically proved each other's feelings as the zombies. She also seems to have several boys that are crushing on her and this often makes Numbuh Four jealous due to his huge crush on her. Later they made out as evil citizombies. In her cameo in The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy movie, she is allotted the position of the Grim Reaper during her 3-day trial period, putting Grim out of commission. Her family consists of two incredibly uptight parents who demonstrate suppressed anger as she does, and her little sister Mushi, who is arguably cuter than she is but twice as cruel. As an adult, Kuki becomes owner of the entire Rainbow Monkey Corporation and, opposing her attitude as a child, tears down an amusement park related to it, claiming that The Rainbow Monkey Let's-Learn-About-The-Lavatory Fun Park was just too stupid and smelly, she also shows that she is no longer an excitable, optimistic girly-girl and lashes out a few times, and that she ultimately marries Numbuh Four, all mentioned in the season finale. Her main signature color is green.
Reference image(s): Reference 1
Reference 2
Reference 3
.jpg]Reference 4 (Different look for the sweater)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag): Orange
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag): Green and orange
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag): Background image
Hair/clothing edits: Just the green sweater for clothing edits. Her hair as shown in the above references

Wally
Name of horse: Wallabee "Wally" Beetles Could the bottom of the cert read "Numbuh 4" please?
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tough
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A short, blonde-haired, impulsive Australian boy known for acting without thinking. He is a jock and a sort-of bully as he is the most capable when it comes to physical fighting and he plays the most sports of the group, but is arguably the least intelligent KND operative, which leads to him being easily fooled, and most usually selected for dangerous parts in missions. He is not always briefed on everything about the mission, such as "Operation: H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L.", when he didn't know the injured operative was Bradley (a.k.a. Numbuh Six the skunk), and in operation U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R. he was the only one who didn't know what the "crud"(his special word) was going on at the end of the episode. Wallabee is barely literate and is ignorant in basic knowledge of social studies, English and mathematics, and his grades in school greatly reflect this (in operation H.O.U.N.D. his awful report made a Were-Poodle sick to its stomach). However, he does have some moments where he shows some intelligence, such as when evil versions of the KND (known as the Destructively Nefarious Kids, or DNK) posed as his friends, he was able to tell that they were impostors (despite looking exactly like the originals), and was able to realize the evil version of him, Negative Numbuh Four was a coward since he found that the evil versions of the KND were the opposites of the normal ones. He is very possessive over things that belong to him, and will go to great lengths to recover anything that was taken from him, which tends to be something small, replaceable, or insignificant. His passion is dodgeball, which he displays great talent in. He used to secretly go to the Bully Fights, until his opponent presented was his father. Also, in Operation C.A.K.E.D., though his name is Wallabee, the Delightful Children From Down the Lane called him Wallace.[12] He has a terrible fear of swimming and doesn't learn how until late in the series, which leads to many water-related conflicts. He also is shown to be very afraid of blood as seen in operation S.A.F.E.T.Y because he cries and faints at the sight of it. Besides his other phobias (girls and Rainbow Monkeys, a parody of the Care Bears) Numbuh Four is also unlucky (possibly because 4 is unlucky in Chinese): he once found himself at a convention of KND villains.[13] He has a huge and complicated crush on Numbuh Three, and constantly denies it because he is in opposition to all things cute and girly, and often is easily annoyed by her antics. Numbuh Four has tried to tell Numbuh Three that he likes her numerous times, but was always interrupted. In "Operation C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R.", he quickly objects when The Kid flirts with Numbuh Three, but can't do much to stop it because he is stranded on an island in the middle of the river; when the announcer calls him a "loser in love", he is quick to deny that love has anything to do with it. And on Operation: Z.E.R.O., he kisses Numbuh Three which turns him into a citizombie. If you look closely in operation S.N.O.W.I.N.G. will see at the very left of Number 4's room he has a drawing of Kuki. Also in "Operation M.O.O.N.", the same drawing of Kuki with hearts around it can be seen near his window. They call each other by their real names (Wally and Kuki) more than any one. He often is the one to come to Kuki's rescue at times but he has been the "Damsel in Distress" at times due to his act of being easily fooled.[14] His last name, Beatles, is a reference to British rock band "The Beatles", which had four members and was often nicknamed "The Fab Four." His family consists of his father, an accountant, and his mother and his little brother Joey. His parents are both seemingly as clueless as he is, if not more. His father is very dumb and his mother has a very short temper. Joey is occasionally portrayed as being smarter than Numbuh Four, and who shows more ability in dodgeball due to the rule "the younger you are, the better you are at dodgeball".[15] In the series finale, he acts tough to disguise the fact that he's going to miss Numbuh One. Numbuh Four also mentions that he is married to Numbuh Three when grown, and, in a great display of irony, he attended Harvard Medical School and is shown to be a few inches taller than his wife. His main signature color is orange. (Taken from wikipedia)
Reference image(s): Reference 1
Reference 2
Reference 3
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag): Green
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag): Orange and green
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag): Background reference
Hair/clothing edits: Orange hoodie and bowl haircut

Amelia
Name of horse: Amelia Wil Tesla de Seyruun
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Cream colored cape with inside showing light purple.
Light Pink cuffs with blue gems
Necklace of the same light pink material.
See reference for hair color and style.
All gems with a 5 pointed star in them
Reference image(s):
Hair/necklace reference
Cape reference
Cuff reference
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag): Background reference
Hair/clothing edits: Cape and unique hairstyle

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You
Name of horse: Zelgadis Greywers
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Anti-social
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Hair is wiry and stiff in a short sort of bob. Skin is covered in pebbles of different and varying sizes so I'd like the scales to follow suit. I'd like a cape to be around his shoulders and his sword to be at his feet. His skin is light blue and the pebbles (scales) vary from blues and greens. His hair is lavender. Cape is beige and inner part of the cape is blue-gray.
Reference image(s): Reference one
Reference two
Reference three
Face reference
Sword reference
reference four
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Premade Tag Number: None
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Match the cape please
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Match his scales.
Tag BG (for custom tag): Background
Hair/clothing edits (if any): cape

Mariposa
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Mariposa
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dainty
Breed: Masked edition
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Butterflies
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her body color I leave up to you, the colorist. Hair color is also up to you. Mane and tail should be in the braided style. She is should be wearing the mask found below on her face. I'd also like for her to have a butterfly necklace and a butterfly somewhere on her tail. The colors of the butterflies are up to you, but I'd like her necklace to glow faintly. On two of her legs (one front, one back on opposite sides) should be the tattoo below. here. Finally, I'd like it if her eyes were this color here and I'd like her eyes to glow as well please. I'd like her to have style 2 wings please
Reference image(s): Mask, Leg tattoos
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Basket
Default accessory color(s)?:Three hoop earrings CC
Premade Tag Number: 004
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any) None.

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:44 pm
My other quests are temporarily on hold while I try to bring one of the plushies I was gifted to life. *goes to find the proper form to fill it out for my quest*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 am
Quote:
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: TBD
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Outgoing
Breed: Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Reference image(s): Hair:Style 231 Everything as shown in the reference here
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Premade Tag Number: 002
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag):n/a
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag):n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See hair in reference image.

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 pm
Current Quest:
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Mariposa
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dainty
Breed: Mask edition
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Butterflies
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her body color I leave up to you, the colorist. Hair should be silver. Hairstyle as seen in number 181. Instead of beads I'd like to have some sort of butterfly in place of each of them. I'd also like for her to have a butterfly necklace instead of a dreamcatcher and a butterfly somewhere on her tail, which should be in the long style also silver. On two of her legs (one front, one back on opposite sides) should be this tattoo here Finally, I'd like it if her eyes were this color here. I'd like her eyes to glow as well please. I'd like her to have style 2 wings please
Reference image(s): Mask, Hair, Leg tattoos
Default accessory color(s)?:Three hoop earrings CC
Premade Tag Number: 004
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any) See references for hair edits.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 am
*scrapes gold together slowly*  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:47 pm
Saving to bribe. Almost there  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: TBD
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBD
Breed: 2nd Gen
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
This will be a custom son of Adelle and Shihab. The coloring will be left completely up to the colorist. As long as it looks like their child, and it looks amazing!

Reference image(s): Adelle and Shihab
Default accessory color(s)?:CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

- Stars (color and quantity are CC)
- Ribbon in either mane or tail (color and placement CC)
- Bell (silver please) Placement and quantity are CC
Note: I have permission to use these Soquili as references. This is the twin to Pippi18848's Shidelle custom mock breeding.

Total: Estimating 850k [Moderate Edits]  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash