Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
♥Rani's Quest for Inari's Beads!♥

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favorite?
  Wolf
  Snake
  Tiger
  Panda
View Results

Rani Ferality

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:19 pm
Hi there!

Since I'm somewhat new to questing, I'll be going by the Item Quest outline posted by KittyKat62 (very helpful).
I am somewhat new to Gaia as well, seeing as I joined in March of 2008.

The moment I saw Inari's Beads, I gasped. I once RPed as a black female wolf who was decked in blue tribal paint (her full name was Ranikina Kami Olympicare, of course; she was my first ever RP character).
If I could look like her on Gaia, that would be amazing!!!

The item's price is in my signature questbar. The amount "saved" for the Beads equals zero at the moment, albeit that is because none have donated thus far. ;_; I have been debating how much of my own gold I am willing to spare (I just spent a load of gold on Kelp O' Th' Lock and I'm working very hard on getting these Beads!). So far I have a little over 40k, And I think I'd be willing to spare at least 10k (I don't want to be broke in the end!).

I would be oh so appreciative if you would donate! Anyone who donates is going on my profile (no one has donated so no one is on my profile T.T) so as to be recognized for their generosity. ^__^

(I hope I did all this right! I feel like such a noob! >.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:13 am
Update!!
1 Donator:
Sharkworld

Thank you!!! ♥  

Rani Ferality

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items