This sounds like bullshit.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 am
So I was sitting with a bunch of friends when it came up that she supposedly had two kids. One being five years old and the other being seven. Now my first reaction was, ********. And here's my reasoning, we've known her for two years, maybe not the closest of friends but we've all pretty much talked to her at least 2 or 3 days a week during the school year. In all that time I find it very unlikely that talk about her children would never ever come up. Especially since this chick LOVES to talk about herself 24/7 and make up bullshit lies to make herself look better. Now there is a possibility that she DOES have these two kids but like I said, I find it unlikely. If you really do have two kids you would think at some point and time you would say something along the lines of "oh yeah I took my kids to do ____ this weekend" or something at some point and time when talking about what you've been up to. How many boyfriends you've gone through in the last year is vital info for us to know but not how you spent time with your kids?

So I'm curious ATG, should I call her on her BS? or should I just let it go? And also have you ever had to deal with people constantly lying to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 am

I am an old ATG member =]

Ignore her and let her live in her illusions
It'll come back to haunt her one day

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 am
If she has to lie about something as pathetic as having kids, then she's got a shitty life. Let her stew in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:12 am
That was my original plan, just ignore her and let her spew her bullshit, but apparently she's using this lie to land this one guy who is a good friend of one of MY good friends. Needless to say, we don't want to see this guy get hurt.

@Steph the sad thing is this is just the latest in a long long long list of lies  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 am
Then tell him what you think. Leave her to her own problems. She's obviously too miserable a person to land a guy on her own, and if she lies all the time, she's just unhappy. Ignore her and tell your guy friend what you think.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:15 am
Hmm that might actually work a lot better than calling her on this stuff, I'll talk to him with my other friend so he has examples of her BS.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 am
Definitely. People who lie and treat others badly only do it because they're unhappy with themselves. You're too classy to cause drama by calling her on her lies. Just tell your friend point-blank that you think she's full of it, and if he ignores your advice, he brings it on himself. All you can do from there is be there for him.
:shrug:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:19 am
I actually stopped caring about her lies a long time ago, mostly cause I couldn't see it AFFECTING anyone. If she was so unhappy that she needed to lie about who she was dating and where she was working well that was one thing but dragging other into her lies? This is where its getting stupid. I really hope he takes my advice though.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am
It sucks, but that's all you can do. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 am
I have to wonder how long she could lie to a dating partner about having kids. I'd think that illusion would be shattered quickly...  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:27 am
Exactly what I was thinking Tsuji but her lies usually only last a couple of weeks, remind her about what she said a couple of weeks ago and she will literally look at you weird and go "no no you misunderstood I mean ___" when you know damn well that wasn't the case.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:40 pm
Asking for proof usually stops these kinds of things. Then again, she might just "borrow" someone else's kids for a picture...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:44 pm
I'd leave a person like that. >_>

Low tolerance. Lol. Unless we're joking.

Do the stanky leg!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm
she has pictures on her phone of a couple of kids she's claiming are HER kids, which made half the table believe her. I pointed out of course that pictures prove nothing in this circumstance

@Jaft its gotten to the point where I try and avoid her... but she hangs out wish some of my good friends so that isn't always possible.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:54 pm
i couldnt lie about my kid.....half the words outta my mouth involve "my son did this or that today"

I don't see how she could have kids... talk2hand dramallama  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces