Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuya O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:44 pm
.:Cosplay Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
anyone I can get.. they're all awesome..
Name of horse:Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, And the Mayor of a little village up the coast. Very scenic. You should come see it sometime. Richard
Owner: Yuya O
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Eeeeevil?
Breed: cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
His face would twist to a evil, and pointy teethed smile, with his mask slightly see-through, and the maw seen in this reference. the line of his neck would also be somewhat visible, but the colors would remain the same. His hood would be in place, falling over his neck, though a grungy black forelock would poke out. Rather than a full out robe, it would fall more as a cape I guess you could say. There would be a sort of 'loin cloth' to the front of the robe after it leaves the belly, and his legs would be navy with his white hooves and long black feathering sticking out the bottom. In the back, the 'robe' would split, to let a long grungy black tail flow.

Other slight notes:
Hooves would be 'fingers.'

Reference image(s):

User Image
User Image
-yes. you were just d**k rolled-
User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?:blue
Tag frame color: red
Tag feather color: black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 pm
Progress:

650k/8ook!

Donators:

Thalea <3
khryssie___x <3
sorrow~king <3
Ivory_Feld <3333
Patmos of Endtimes, and Kaiven ._. <3333333333333333

Yuya O

Yuya O

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:05 pm
For those of you who've never read Looking For Group, it's a great comic based on countless RPG games. I love this comic, and as you might be able to tell, Richard here has wormed his way into my heart.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:10 pm
.:Familiar:.
Name: Bunny
Owner: Yuya O
Breed: ..bunny?
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Loyal
Reference image?:
User Image
User Image
Accessory color?: black
Tag colors?: blue and red
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Placed on Richard's Cert!

Yuya O

Yuya O

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm
Progress:

ook/1ook

Donators:

None Yet!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image

~open for questions comments and the like~

Yuya O

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:42 pm
I think is a cute idea!
I'd been thinking about it, but want to go for Gid more. xD She's more... Me.

I do have a question, though. Why a deer? It seems an awfully strange choice for Richard.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:06 pm
The only real reason I made him a deer is because the cloven hooves remind me of his fingers... I could have gotten him as a uni.. But I don't think I'd ever be able to save up that much gold.. XD

Gid is awesome.. ^^ But Richard makes me laugh.. I love how he acts to big bad and evil, but is really just a big sofite -points to him and bunny-  

Yuya O

Yuya O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 pm
0W0

TOTALLY HELPING YOU WITH THIS FOMG!!!! Was gonna get him myself but i FAIL at quests!

SO I R HELPER!!!! 8DDDDD

FOR PONY!!!!!!!  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yuya O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 pm
Rhea, one I get him, and I find him a girlfriend, I promise you one of his behbies. XD

Yay for helper!! -dances-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 pm
It's not based on WoW...it's based on many rpgs. WoW just seems to be the most popular.

And why won't his mask be up? The mask is part of Richard. No one knows what's under the mask...save the speculation that he's the Overseer or whatever.

Other than that...good idea.

Edit, Also...I think bunny's name is Felbunny. But that might be what the forums call him (it?)  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yuya O

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Hm, see I'd just guessed it was based off of WoW..

The only reason I've taken the mask off is that I think it would look very awkward on a horse, it's the same reason I've altered the skirt to him.

Felbunny? I've read LfG a few times now, but I've never read that in the comic.. Thanks for the input though ^^ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm
Yuya O
Hm, see I'd just guessed it was based off of WoW..

The only reason I've taken the mask off is that I think it would look very awkward on a horse, it's the same reason I've altered the skirt to him.

Felbunny? I've read LfG a few times now, but I've never read that in the comic.. Thanks for the input though ^^ mrgreen

You should try visiting the lfg forums. they have good insight to the comic. i mean...like what references it's based on...and the felbunny thing.

I really mean no offence...but no mask and no skirt is no richard. The 'costume' he wears is almost a standard warlock outfit...espically on wow. i always figured he was like the undead that had no lower jaw, hence the mask. but we'll never know until Sohmer and Lars decide to remove his mask. I don't think it would be awkward to have the mask or skirt. there are other soqs out there that have both. i do like the deer idea...in the cloven hooves part. small antlers are a good idea too. but the mask and skirt are a big part of him. like when he did the marilyn munroe pose when they went to free the brothers. and the mask is Richard. right now it's a big thing on who he is/was...and that no one reading it can tell because the mask and hood are in the way.

It's your concept...but I don't think the mask or skirt would be awkward. I think the pants and grin (with no mask) and calling him Richard would be awkward.

Personally...I thought an usida cosplay of Lil' d**k and a Felbunny familiar would have been a good idea too. But, I'm just odd.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yuya O

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm
I get where you're coming from, wanting to stick to the original character as much as possible. But I really think that the evil grin would keep true to the personality of the character.

I guess that I've based this cosplay more on the way I perceive the character. It's very easy to in vision an evil grin on his face, and for the life of me, I can't think of him with restricted movement. Like he says, "I drank the soul of a monk once." That was one of my favorite parts. And a horse, undoubtedly, would trip on a skirt. That's why I've modified it the way I have, to suit Soq, and the character at the same time. This way, I can rp him, keep the personality, but still have it be probable that he is indeed a Soquili. ^^

And I did keep the robe, it merely splits and flows behind him. By 'pants' I meant that he has blue legs. Sorry if I worded that badly.  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff