Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
:;::Small Things Quest and Contest Thread::;:(JUST OPENED!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiya~!
  Hi there!
  Hallo!
View Results

Trigunometry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Hi Guys! This is my first Quest Thread here in our wonderful guild! As you can see, my thread is currently beginning it's travel.. I'll be adding more and more games here in this thread.. Please remember that, any kind of donation is greatly accepted.. Ok guys, That's all for now.. Thanks..

Updates:
27/02/09 - Opened the Thread

-[1. Welcome] [2. Rules] [3. Donate] [4. Quests] [5. Affiliates]-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Follow Gaia ToS
-Please be Kind and Polite to our fellow guildmembers..

Trigunometry

Trigunometry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please help me with this..

User Image
Oh My Gumball

and i will heart you forever..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quests and Games for ALL!

Be the FIRST to POST!(pm me if your done):
p. 6 = 400g
p. 8 = 600g
p. 15 = 800g
p. 20 = 1000g
p. 25 = 1200g

====

BUMP!(pm me if your done):
50bumps = 500g
100bumps = 1000g
150bumps = 1500g
200bumps = 2000g

more will be coming..

Trigunometry

Trigunometry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-No one yet.. crying

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 am
*CUTS THE BIG FAT RIBBON*

Trigunometry

Trigunometry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:40 am
Hello! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:41 am
Hello! heart  

Trigunometry

Trigunometry