Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Cuttlefish in the Fishtank

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:50 am
How do you go about getting their happiness up? All my other fish's happiness go up over the course of their life, but the cuttlefish takes ages to go up even the slightest. Any tips on this matter?

Thanks.

Mae  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:59 am
Anyone?  

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 am
There is a thread that goes through what the fav settings for each type of fish are in the aquarium forums.....however.......even sticking to these with the cuttlefish with show very little difference. The highest I have ever seen is two hearts and that was near the end of their life cycle. Your beter off matching the settings to the other types of fish you may have in your tank.

Quote:
Cuttlefish(1000/20000)
Life Expectancy- 12 weeks
Light-Natural
Music-O' Lighthouse, Reef Riff
Temperature-Moderate, Chilly
exclaim Cuttlefish are EMO emo and they're not going to love you no matter what you do. They're going to live for 12 weeks, that's 84 days. So if after a week they don't have more than one heart, it's ok because you have another 11 weeks to get them that heart. You're not doing anything wrong and we can't make them love you faster.

On a side note-this forum moves very slowly compared to the main ones in gaia-someone will always get round to answering your question so please don't bump unless it falls off the first page. When I look for a thread to answer I go to the ones with zero replies...I nearly missed yours because of the extra post. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:19 am
Ok thanks.  

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash