Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
HELPP :) please i need help getting gold and finding quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolEmAll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:14 am
hi guys, im new to the game , please give me some help , i dont know where to find gold or quests to get gold without paying my own money , and i dont really want to do that , ive downloaded the toolbar and got some from that but it wasnt much.

do i get money from donations of nice people or is there a way i can do it on my own without playing games for hours on end.
thankss smile x  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:52 pm
there are several ways to get gold without paying a dime
try playing booty grab in people's sigs over in the aquarium forum
it's a fast way to earn gold and have some fun

another thing you may consider is setting up a quest thread in the charities/quests subforum

even then, there is the tried and tested vending on the MP... i've never been very good at it, but it's supposed to one of the fastest free ways to get gold if you know what you're doing

or of course you could find a guild/forum you enjoy and post there for a bit...  

emorexic-pimp

Gambino Regular

georgecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 am
Post in your jounal everyday. Your first post earns you 50 gold. Vote on homes and avatars in the arena. Post comments to friends. Post in the guild. Be sure and get all your Daily chances every day. Sometimes you get items you can sell in the marketplace. Go to towns and bump into trees, bushes and rocks although this takes time. Good luck. I takes time to earn gold.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games