Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
**HELP ME PLEASE! TRENDY DARK SKINNY JEANS!!!**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jelieka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm
please help me get them!! its been my quest FOREVER!!!!!

OMG.. they cost 15k and i only have 6,200
!!! pplleeaassee help me!!! youll be featured in my siggy saying you're the best,

and if u actually buy it for me, my WHOLE siggy will be dedicated to you!!!

also, youll take up a HUGE space in my profile if you buy it for me too!! razz

ill even love you forever!! AND FOR3VER!!!

THANKS so much!!! help me please!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:08 pm
Oh good god, please learn to type in normal english instead of cutsey gibberish that vaguely sounds/looks like english.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

jelieka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:15 pm
wellwisher
Oh good god, please learn to type in normal english instead of cutsey gibberish that vaguely sounds/looks like english.

eh sry.... i have friends that ALWAYS type like that, and always seeing them type like that, it gets in my head and.... yeah.. btw sorry!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:55 pm
bump  

jelieka

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

My god...
I believe that the first post just killed my brain
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:09 pm
Hmmm. if they are only 15k then you would have been able to get them in about 2 weeks at most. On a normal account, it is quite easy to make about 1k a day. Post, comment, and do DC and you could be there real fast. If you want to get there really fast, i would suggest playing booty grab, i have earned about 2k in 45 minutes, others have reported to have earned more. Best of luck.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Demon of the Stars

My god...
You should have seen it before she fixed it up after my comment. it would have made you burn your retinas with a magnifying glass.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 pm
wellwisher
Demon of the Stars

My god...
You should have seen it before she fixed it up after my comment. it would have made you burn your retinas with a magnifying glass.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

That has been edited?
Holy Hell, it must have been terrible!
And I thought my posting color scheme was bad on the eyes!
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items