Reply Community Lounge
One of "those" days Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:54 pm
Have you ever had one of those days where just nothing goes right and everything that happenes just seems to be so much bigger then they really are? Either its cause your stressed or because things are already going badly so things just seem worse... If so, heres where to talk about it.

Here was my day today.

Today started off pretty good, normal day, got up, went to school, you know same ol same ol. So i had an orthodontist appointment at 1, so my mom came and picked me up at 12. When i got to the appointment I found out they were going to take off all my braces and put them all back on. So thats the first strick of the day, cause its almost 9 now and I still cant eat anything, it hurts so much. Strike two was that I was supposed to goto a movie with some friends, I didnt tell my mom about it cause i knew i was grounded and didnt want to make her more angry by asking to go out. so im sitting in the car with my mom and i get a text from one of my friends telling me that the guy i like is going to the movie so I said "Dammit !" outloud and my mom asked what happened, so i told her we were supposed to goto a movie today, she said that i could go IF I gave her gas money and some other stuff, I said yes so i get home and i text them saying I can come.
I asked what time the movie is at, and didnt get a reply until 4:25 the movie started at 4:30, figures right? So i run out of the house trying to make it in time, cause i live pretty close to the theater and the second i walk in the door my mom calls me to come back home. I asked why, and find out my grandma has been rushed to the hospital, I guess she broke her ankle and cracked her head. So i text them again telling them and get no reply.
So about an hour ago my one friend comes on facebook and starts talking to me, the first question i asked was "It kinda seemed like no one really wanted me to goto the movie today" she said everyone thought the only reason i wanted to go was cause the guy i like was going. So now their all mad at me, and wont beleive me when i tell them what happened. GAHH  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:06 pm
That's rough. I would question the value of friends who are too insecure to trust you, though.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 pm
I just dont get why they actually think i would lie about something as stupid as that. I mean, they know i hate lyers more than anything, and to lie about this? no, thats pointless  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:30 pm
Well that's my point. Perhaps they're too wrapped up in their petty drama to realize that you're sincere and you need them.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 pm
    Is your grandma okay?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:54 pm
well...look on the brightside? It wasn't really a day, just afternoon  

Liltweet_gal

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but those people don't sound like their worth being friends with. Missing the flick sucks, but being there for your grandmother is better for you in the long run. Hope you can eat soon though. There's nothing worse than being hungry and knowing you can't eat anything.

Liltweet, how is that helpful in any way?
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 pm
I was just going to say that it wasn't at all, GRM. Making light of what happened is counter-productive, Lil.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm
Thanks guys.
And I'm going to see my grandma this weekend, so i guess I'll find out then.
I already made plans to hang with some other people tomorrow, and probably for the rest of the week..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 pm
Good for you. I hope she's alright. Her injuries sound pretty nasty.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image

Hanging out with other people is a really good idea. When the others are ready to talk to you about it, make sure you tell them how you feel about their douchbaggyness(wow that's an awesome word... or I'm just really tired...).
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm
xd @ GRM. I always say "douchebaggery."
It's that inter-Stephanie telepathy again...  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:38 am
People are often stupid. Just let them think what they want. Nothing you say will change their minds if they're set on believing that anyways.
I hope your grandmother's ok and sucks about the braces.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 am
Liltweet_gal
well...look on the brightside? It wasn't really a day, just afternoon

Haha. XD Glass is half full right?  

shiny dollar

Liltweet_gal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:00 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
I was just going to say that it wasn't at all, GRM. Making light of what happened is counter-productive, Lil.

sorry about that, i'm not very good at advice sweatdrop
i kinda just wanted to point that out though  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas