Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
my quest (No one showed up T_T) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thats coral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:30 pm
please donate me some gold or the actual item (Assassin's guise) or anything from this dream avi
I would put you on my profile and i would appreciate it alot i usually get inspired from items cause i could do alot of things with this item and i would spread the joy to another gaian who has a lower status than me cause when a person sends joy to a person they send joy to another
User Image
Total Value: 229,368 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Kong Sang Scarf
Yama no Tamago
Black Gloves
Black Tuxedo Shoes
Black Tuxedo Pants
Assassin's Guise
Gold Automaton Arm  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:41 pm
User Image

Proved you wrong. HA! But seriously. You should work on having more content to your thread. Make it eye catching. Show us a tektek of how you want to use the guise. Tell us about yourself. And try not to sound "begger like," that makes people look the other way. Show us you will be working on getting this said item, and would appreciate a donation, but it is not necessary.

I worked hard to get my gold... Prove to me you are worth me giving you some of it. biggrin And I mean that in the nicest way. xd

Good luck.
User Image

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

thats coral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:48 pm
hi im willy call me mill or anything close to milliwilli i am really nice unless you get on my bad side i am a funny person who likes meeting new people and trying stuff like foods video games etc i have joy to play zomg i am really active in gaia im usually on but im not on when my brothers are home cause we go places and i joined here because its like a academy for young teens who learn lessons on surviving the real world and i would really participate in this clan  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 pm
bump  

thats coral

thats coral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Duke_Azriel
User Image

Proved you wrong. HA! But seriously. You should work on having more content to your thread. Make it eye catching. Show us a tektek of how you want to use the guise. Tell us about yourself. And try not to sound "begger like," that makes people look the other way. Show us you will be working on getting this said item, and would appreciate a donation, but it is not necessary.

I worked hard to get my gold... Prove to me you are worth me giving you some of it. biggrin And I mean that in the nicest way. xd

Good luck.
User Image

thanks for the advice  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:12 pm
donaters are appreciated  

thats coral

XxFallen EmpirexX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:43 pm
hey just passing by...!
anyways I think ur dream avi is very expensive...
if it's ur first time u should make it cheaper or less expensive...
remove the herme's moon and replace it into a cheaper item...
cause it's very hard to earn gold except if u have a gaia cash but that's what people said but trust me make it more cheaper cause an item like a herme's moon is very hard to get...

but if you don't want to it's ok I won't force you or something like that...! mrgreen but anyways good luck on ur quest...!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 am
XxFallen EmpirexX
hey just passing by...!
anyways I think ur dream avi is very expensive...
if it's ur first time u should make it cheaper or less expensive...
remove the herme's moon and replace it into a cheaper item...
cause it's very hard to earn gold except if u have a gaia cash but that's what people said but trust me make it more cheaper cause an item like a herme's moon is very hard to get...

but if you don't want to it's ok I won't force you or something like that...! mrgreen but anyways good luck on ur quest...!

thanks for advice ill go change it right now  

thats coral

thats coral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:07 am
donaters will be loved  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am
bump  

thats coral

thats coral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:22 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:24 pm