Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
A Walk In The Meadow : My Blog Of My Life In Film/Theatre

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doomed Deviant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 pm
My name is Meadow and I am a 22 year old from Canada who is currently attending Film/ Theatre Arts in College...This is an interesting field and i have a full and sometimes crazy life now (which is a change from my old day to day life)..
My first year in this course has been memorable and fun and i have met amazing people and done amazing things...I adore acting but i am more of a behind the camera kind of girl, I will try to stay updated with this as much as I can but I am a very busy girl most days, Gaia was shown to me by a friend who left shortly before i joined and since i came here i have found it entertaining and fun.

When I make a post i will link the page here in this post so you can read about my struggles and triumphs as a new writer/actress/film maker and maybe offer some advice or idea's...anything you wish to know please pm me or comment me, I know very few people here and would like to know more so send a friend request but only if we have chatted a time or two.

Thats about it for today other than my intro there isnt anything exciting but the weekend for me so talk to you soon.

Meadow  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:07 pm
Am I allowed to post? If not you can delete it.

I just started a theatre class this year with no experience. Everyone in the class has 3-4 years of experience already. I'm known for being quiet, and although I do well behind the scenes, I dream of shining and getting lead roles and stuff. I love the people I work with and have alot of fun, too. This is so new for me to be busy with something like this rather than simply just school. I am becoming more outgoing but I also think there is nothing wrong with being quiet.

In a way, we are almost in the same boat, not exactly though.  

pexxi

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items