Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
new person here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colonel drake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:33 pm
hey all. I'm pretty new here, and looking for a guiding hand on how to make gold, as well as go for a certain style of dress. If you can help me out, lemme know smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 pm
I suggest checking out our Resources subforum - there are some good guides for making gold in there, including on how to use the Marketplace to your advantage. Gaia also has a list of things that earn you gold here. My own suggestion is to start taking care of your aquarium, even if it's just with fish and items you get from the Daily Chance. The Overseer (the clam that comes with your aquarium) gives out rewards every day, including some expensive shop items, and your fish leave behind items when they die.

Another suggestion is to play Booty Grab, which is a game that you'll sometimes see available when people have their aquariums in their signatures. And if you have your aquarium in your signature, you'll earn gold every time someone else plays in your tank. You can find threads dedicated to playing it here.

As for the certain style of dress, you may want to request that someone Tektek your avatar with the style you want in this forum. If you want to talk to people about your avatar, you can do that here.

3nodding  

fillabunny2

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces