Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
help me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zalek irudo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 am
how do i make $ fast? im so frustrated cuz im sick of all the games!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm
There is no real "fast" way to make gold. Vendors/exchangers, or people who know how to work the Marketplace for a profit, can make gold rather quickly (though, they must have patience). Artists, or people who sell graphics/avatar art, know how to draw and pixel and code well and sell their work for a profit. As for the rest of us ordinary people, there are other methods. Like you've mentioned, you can play games. Booty Grab is a fantastic way to win some gold, and takes very little time to win several thousand. Posting often, playing the daily chance, and occasionally participating in contests in the things you're good at is a great way to make gold. For example, since I'm a writer/poet, entering poetry/writing contests is a great way for me to make gold, since I can't really make it in large amounts at a time anywhere else. I also run a bumping service, which is a great way to earn gold, too.

I hope this helps! Good luck. c:

Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Newbie Supporting & Training Guild Crew
Donations & Charities Subforum Head Moderator
Event Management Secondary Moderator

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash