Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to my quest thread! Here I'll be posting my custom ideas as well as my progress in getting them <3~

List...
Merikh: OC Angeni/Uni: Trying for slots!
The Tiger: Female(Normal? Uni?)
Kisharon: IceFayth

N a v i g a t i o n
1::You are Here
2: biggrin onators/Loved ones~
3::
4::Shawnie
5-10::Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:54 pm

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 pm

NOTE: This form is for edited regular, rather than wind. Depending on plots, we may switch it back to edited regular.

Edited Regular

Ezekiel is the brother to Ananchel
Kind of Soquili: Gemstone
Colorist wanted:
Name of Soquili: Ezekiel
Owner(s): Kaisanti & darkelementaldemon
Temper: Cynical
Breed: Black Moonstone
Eye color: Dark rich midinght blue, with a silver/blue shine to them.
Expression: Frowning, with no smile.
Body color/Patterns/etc: Black 'moonstone' body with blue/silver highlights (coloured same as his sister)
Mane/Tail: The mane & tail are black with rich dark blue shine/undertones. Both are thick, long (mane to chest/knee & tail long enough to pool on the ground like Ananchel's) and somewhat wild (think... Furugasa-esque) With blue sapphires hanging/tied into some strands on slim silver chain/fixings, like his sister. A few loose strands of mane fall over his back and drape over his body. A long almost floor length braid falls from just behind his ear (possibly floaty/swaying), a ornate moon-themed decoration hanging from the end. (Exact detail up to colourist) Silver metal cuffs tie off some parts of his mane. (Like his sister has ribbons.) He has a thick, heavy forelock falling over his face, almost covering his near eye, the far eye is completely covered.
Edits: Ears back with a couple of hoop piercings, leg feathering is long and silky. He has a chest plate in silver made out of this pendant, but the gem is sapphire blue not pale, attached to a silver chain round his neck. His front legs have a pair of silver greaves (with the straps) on his lower legs, both with engraved cresent moon symbols and detailing.
He also has silver amour on his head like this and this but with lots of engraving detail and a more fancy design than those, possibly with this influence. The chanfron (head plate) has a fake silver unicorn horn on the forehead, about as long as the regular soquili horn, but curved slightly upwards like a saber.
Two metal `wings` sit on his back, attached to an ornate metal plate, made from the same silver engraved amour of his head piece. -The armour `wings`. Both are detailed with moon symbols matching the head piece and chest plate.
-The fake horn and wings are part of his backstory, as he tries to over-compensate for the fact that his sister inherited both from their parents and he got neither. (There is a bitter rivalry between them though it is mostly just him)
Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult
Accessory color(s): Silver & sapphire blue
Tag frame color: Dark GrayBlue
Tag feather color(s): Up to colourist
Tag bg: Cresent moon with faint whisps of clouds
Reference pictures & extra images: Ananchel, sister.
Price: Regular Unedited Soquili = 450k for just adult stage, + 100K/200K for detailed jewelery and hair edits.
= 550K/650K

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:25 pm

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Shawnie
Owner: darkelementaldemon
Temper: Bold
Breed: OC (Lightning Prophet)
Description:
Horn- Gold with crimsons flecks here and there
Eyes- Gold with crimson flecks
Hair Style- Like in the first reference image, rather short and messy. The bangs are long enough to cover the far eye. Her hair separates into two different parts falling a bit below the shoulder and clasped by a metal band.
Hair Color- Silver with gold and crimson streaks

Reference Image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: Up to colorist
Tag feather color: Any combination of silver, gold, and crimson
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair edits shown above

Other than these, she’s entirely up to the colorist. I’d like them to go with her main concept, which is ‘lightning’ and ‘sin.’ The OC that she is based off of is a warrior and a false prophet who was said to bring lightning storms. Her ‘colors’ are silver, gold, and crimson(though any color can be used), and she is usually symbolized by an upside-down cross, and/or a raven, and often wears some sort of metal ‘armor’(such as the chain mail in the first reference). The first reference image represents her the most, but if the colorist wants to change anything that would be fine with me. The colorist can interpret this however they please. Really, this is pretty much an open concept xD So anything that I’ve said above can be changed and adapted at the colorist’s digression. The colorist also may add as many edits as they see fit, though I’d prefer any modern clothing left out(medieval fantasy/warrior garb is ok). lul. Inspiration?

1.55-1.7mil

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:26 pm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:27 pm

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:29 pm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 pm

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:31 pm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:38 pm

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Whoo~ Finished setting up(for nao~)  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash