Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
full metal alchemist Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ever heard of full metal?
  yea!!!
  heck yes!!!!!!
  2 words "best'' and "show"
  herd never watched tough
  no
View Results
complicatedkid101 rolled 6 12-sided dice: 11, 5, 3, 11, 2, 2 Total: 34 (6-72)

complicatedkid101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:54 pm
wos heard of full metal?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:28 pm
I've heard of it and saw the first few episodes. It really wasn't that great in my opinion.  

Yuuzuha

complicatedkid101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:51 am
Yuuzuha
I've heard of it and saw the first few episodes. It really wasn't that great in my opinion.

well every one is entitled 2 their opinionand i respect that but honesly i no wat u mean about the first few episodes they are kinda boring but arent all new shows boring at firs once u watch more ull be a believer!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:50 am
complicatedkid101
Yuuzuha

well every one is entitled 2 their opinionand i respect that but honesly i no wat u mean about the first few episodes they are kinda boring but arent all new shows boring at firs once u watch more ull be a believer!!!

This is true, the later episodes (starting around 5/6) are the ones that start to hook you, but it's been forever since i saw it like a year ago.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Muffin Boob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:34 pm
I'm stuck watching it on cartoon network.. because I spend all of my money before I can get the box set...

And the epesodes now that I am watching are like really intense and I want to see the next one. But I have to wait a WEEK!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:13 am
I know what you mean. I'm friggin hooked and have to wait til tomorrow to see the new episode...  

JoKeR_KlOwN

tomahawkchunker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:20 am
they always play te episodes on date nights crying
sorry, but Real Girl > Drawn Girl
I was really likeing it till they moved it. I guess I'll just have to wait for the box set which will be better anyway (uncut)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:22 pm
I love this show , when i first saw the very first epsiode i knew this series rock plus the voice actor in that show are great , VIC is soo awsome ^_^

The only thing i dont like was one of the character dies and i freaking love that guy crying .... but the series is getting intence . blaugh I am gonna save up so i could get the box set !! i have a feeling its gonna cost 200 bucks just like my Gundam wing sweatdrop box set  

Hawaiian_Gurl

Dangerous Lover

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:52 pm
havent watched it yet but got lots d/led  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 am
i watched the first one the other night and it seems pretty cool so i might get into it once i watch all my chobits and hellsing  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

Pharaoh Anubis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Well I haven't, but Greeds my favorite character, too bad he had to die crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:18 am
just watched tonight its a saturday night have watch all of the animes heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl except bobobobobobobobobo xp  

SaKuRa_KaGoMe_HiToMi

SaKuRa_KaGoMe_HiToMi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:21 am
have a question on suska did he really die by the guy who talks like girl and wears a mask..... with the ice mirrows.... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:37 am
heart heart heart

Yay Fullmetal Alchemist~! x3
God...I had a wicked fit with 'Lyra', Kimbly, and the Furhur. >< Keh. I was throwing boxes and cups and such at the TV for their a*****e-ness-es. >,<

Chii Ivori

kazuma_123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:47 am
have a question on suska did he really die by the guy who talks like girl and wears a mask..... with the ice mirrows....  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games