Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Shows that never... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your first topic in this guild about??
  Non-Sense
  Something out of the top of my head
  Something that actually mattered
  The Number 5
  The Batman Symbol
View Results

Final Death

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:12 pm
End. Like The Simpsons...this show will never end, it sickens me. King of the hill is getting stale and thank god ER is finally going to end..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 am
You just had to go and pick on two of my favorite shows.

I now hate you forever. evil  

angel_half82
Crew

Final Death

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:37 am
angel_half82

Eiether way they must end and make room for my sitcom im creating.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:41 am
They don't need to end them if the shows are still making money and are getting a lot of viewers. I'd rather have a good show last a long time than have it end to make room for a bunch of crap sitcoms that will last less than a season.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Final Death

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:52 am
pineapple07
They don't need to end them if the shows are still making money and are getting a lot of viewers. I'd rather have a good show last a long time than have it end to make room for a bunch of crap sitcoms that will last less than a season.

Good Point, is it just me but is House getting less suspenseful? These new doctors dont do it for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:22 am
I have no problem with the new doctors since they're basically the same as the original three.

Lock me in a closet with Cameron, Chase, and 13 for a game of 7 minutes in heaven an I'd be happy.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:02 am

House got old because you know what the real diagnoses will be in the first halfhour. They like showing seizures, and they usually get the correct diagnoses then dismiss it. One of the ones they don't seriously consider.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:51 am
lately, all of the shows on public T.V. are getting old, well, other then king of queens and everybody loves raymond  

mathwl1020

Final Death

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:31 am
The king of queens is soo mediocore. I dunno, i just cant get into it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:40 am
angel_half82

^ Ditto

and house to? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF D<

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:46 am
The simpsons will never get old. Groening's death will be the end of the show.

As for house, they go through the SAME ******** thing every episode now. Cuddy and Wilson both try to use reverse psychology on house to get him to do something. When that doesn't work they use reverse reverse psychology. Is he gonna do it? I dunno? I think we've got him now! Woops he did the opposite of what we we're thinking.

And then every other episode is. "Oh look! House has a chance to kiss cuddy! Will he? Nope. He walks away. Bummer maybe next time."

Rinse and repeat.

It used to be a good show. Now I only watch it for the patients.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 am
er ought to be on the air FOREVER AND ZOMG DID ANYONE CATCH LAST THURSDAY'S EP??? GEORGE CAME BACK! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! heart

also, king of the hill is ******** BRILLIANT. BRILLIANT, I SAY!!!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 pm

If I recall correctly, a few years back everything on TV became police or medical dramas. A splattering of reality/contest shows. (At one point like 5 American Idol copies came out.) Now it is the same, but more people are waking up to see that it sucks. At this point, I really can't imagine what else there could possibly be. (PS, this is mostly about local channels, so don't hit me with kid cartoons or nonfiction channels)

After deep thinking I can recall shows like Gilmore Girls and Traveler. Simpsons is good, but it just isn't on at a good time. Family Guy isn't allowed to be watched in this house, Pushing Daisies was nice... I personally don't like the new sitcoms that are slowly coming out. (Christine, worst week, two and a half men) How I met your mother was interesting, but got boring or I lost interest. Big bang theory I have to miss. Most of these 30min shows are fairly new too, at least compared to how long the crime and medical ones have been around.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 pm
I miss Lost. It was on Wednesdays here and i loved it. That show was awesome, it drove my sister nuts xD And house is epic win, Hugh Laurie will never get old  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:14 pm
i don't really watch tv anymore. the only show on tv that wasn't animated that i really got into was monk. XD

i really enjoy six feet under. but yet again, not on tv, my sister owns the first two seasons on dvd.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff