Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
~*~Beyblade~*~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Blade Breaker?
  Tyson
  Kai
  Max
  Ray
  Kenny
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:57 pm
Welcome!

The purpose of this thread is to talk about all things Beyblade. The following summary was by tv.com:

Welcome to the world of beyblading at tv.com. It is intense and exciting. Imagine two tops charging at each other with magical creatures called bit beasts emerging from them! This show follows a team of beybladers named the Bladebreakers! They travel the world including China, America, London, and even Russia on a quest to become the worlds best beybladers! Will they succeed?

After the World Championships occur, the Bladebreakers have gone their seperate ways, but new unknown teams begin appearing on a quest to claim the Bladebreakers bitbeast. They must reunite to protect their bitbeasts, but will they fully succed. The answers will only be revealed in Season 2: Beyblade: V-Force. Be sure to watch the adventure unravel.

After keeping their bitbeasts out of harms way, a new World championship tournament is announced, but there will be only 2 members per team. this causes Max to go to the All-Starz and Ray to go to the White Tigers, plus Kai just can't make up his mind as to where he will be. Needless to say there friendship will be tested and tried as each Bladebreaker goes on a quest to prove why they are the best beyblader around. Can the Bladebreakers keep up their winning ways when they've been divided against one another? Be sure to catch season 3: Beyblade: GRevolution to find out what will happen to the Bladebreakers.

For any other beyblade information you can visit: tv.com and Beyblade.com

Rules:

1.) STAY ON TOPIC. (Which means anything Beyblade-related.)
2.) No chatterbumping. If you can't think of something on-topic to say, don't say anything.
3.) No flaming/harrasing other users!
4.) If you don't like the show, fine. But this thread is for fans not haters.
5.) If you're going to post pictures, please make sure they don't stretch the page!

Some things to Discuss:
Who is your favorite character and why?
Who is your least favorite character and why?
Who is your favorite team and why?
Who is your least favorite team and why?
What is your favorite beyblade and why?

domokun Now Go Shoot! (Sounds better than Let it rip! XD)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:46 pm
Might as well answer these questions...

Who is your favorite character and why? Kai, I loved his character design. His hair's awesome and I'm quite fond of the dark mysterious types that always learn something in the end.
Who is your least favorite character and why? Hiro, he was a jerk and did everything for Tyson's sake. He made Brooklyn go crazy with his trainning and told Kai that he was worthless. I'd like to see him in a Russian abby as a kid. Last, Ray almost beat him so Hiro is not that good as a blader.
Who is your favorite team and why? Blitzkreig Boys - Awesome because they're Russian. And if it wasn't for Kai, they probably would of won the third tournament.
Who is your least favorite team and why? The teams from V-Force, in my opinion, it was the worse season because it didn't follow the first season. Team Psykick were pretty much a group who got a hold of the Bladerbreakers bit-beasts and went crazy. The Saint Shields just stold bit-beasts and cheated. King & Queen also were pretty much cheaters too.
What is your favorite beyblade and why? Wolborg, it was the first beyblade I ever bought! Heh, it's silver and has a wolf too so that's always good.

By the way, while looking up some information on Beyblade, there was a bunch of crap about how lame it is. "Spinning tops blah blah blah It sucks! Poser anime! It makes anime look bad! Worse marketing scheme ever!"
Ok, there's no such thing as "poser anime." Anime is animation, beyblade is animated, so therfore, it's anime! It's your own opinion what looks bad or not, some people do like it. The marketing scheme worked fine for Hasbro, my sister doesn't even like the show but she likes to play with the tops.

So in the end, don't spout a bunch of crap saying "it sucks or it's a poser anime." Give me a good reason why you don't like it. If it's about the story-line, it's understandble, not to many people take the time to fine the theme and back ground stories to Beyblade.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Nara Rei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:51 am
1. Who is your favorite character and why?
I have to say Rei, I know some ppl go for looks but i like his personality, lazy, hungry Lol and his fashion sence..Thats red head band kicks a** XD

2. Who is your least favorite character and why?
Hilary because she kind a useless....and her cloths...thats it Oh and Ming2

3. Who is your favorite team and why?
The Bladbreakers...and my Oc team The Bladebeakers show a power that can't be explained and a bond from they're bits

4. Who is your least favorite team and why?
None really they all have thery're good sides

5. What is your favorite beyblade and why?
Driger..One i love cats and thunder/lighting, + for Drigers speed and attack are very good so it a great blade to have ^^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:17 pm
Quote:
Now Go Shoot! (Sounds better than Let it rip! XD)

Sounds more like B-damon then whee  

Pharaoh Anubis

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:16 pm
Pharaoh Anubis
Quote:
Now Go Shoot! (Sounds better than Let it rip! XD)

Sounds more like B-damon then whee

But go shoot is what they said in the Beyblade Manga and original show.
XD B-damon just wants to be cool like Beyblade.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:49 am
Hmm..no offense but B-damon sucks.Just throwing a ball from one place to another.At least beyblades have spirits and powers that make them look better.Beyblade is older anyway.But that's just my opinion.

1.Who is your favorite character?
Kai.My Gaia avatar is kinda based on him.I love silver hair and so cool and mysterious.He's so strong and doesn't have to depend on the power of frinedship as other do.
2.Who is your least favorite character and why?
kenny.What good does he do to the group?Yeah,he analizes the beyblades,you say?Well that's his laptop,not him.And he sucks as a beyblader.So he hides behind his laptop to look decent.Oh well.
3.The WHite Tigers! I love how they look cat-alike and all their spirits relate with them.(I.e. Rai with his tiger,Lee with his lion)
4.Who is your least favorite team and why?
Hmm..I don't remember a lot of them.It's been a whle since I watched it but I hated those two spanish-looking guys.I don't know why.Im not racist,in fact Im part spanish.I just hated them.
5.What is your favorite beyblade and why?
I'd say dragoon but compared to Wolborg or Dranzer,he's a whimp.I mean,Wolborg is super strong and Dranzer,well,everyone knoew how strongs it is and how cool and effectice are his attacks.besides it's my one and only beyblade.  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:22 pm
I never watched B-damon - it just sounded funny.

And actully, Kenny did analyze beyblades in the original show. Dizzy (his laptop) was added to the dub for comic relief and in G-Revolution she was taken out and Kenny did all the work. Heh, and he almost beat Tala with his beyblade in G-Revolution but they kinda made Tala suck in that season. xp He tied & almost got beat a lot and also lost to Daichi & Rick.

whee What I like most about Kai: his scarf. ^^  
K` the warrior rolled 7 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 6, 4, 4, 1 Total: 26 (7-42)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:39 pm
Yeah Kai's scarf and gloves and jacket.He's cool.Well,I just watched the first season and part of the second and third one.That would explain why I didn't know that.Still,I liked it.Pity I wasn't able to keep watching the series.  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:55 pm
I wanted to buy the third season on dvd but they 7th dvd got messed up and there hasn't been a decided release date.

I never liked the 2nd season so I didn't watch it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:32 am
i like a lot...
especially with all the fast paced action...
sometimes the situations got to quirky...
my favorite part of the series was when kai got black dranzer and brain washed...  

Japanmanx3

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:21 pm
japaman
i like a lot...
especially with all the fast paced action...
sometimes the situations got to quirky...
my favorite part of the series was when kai got black dranzer and brain washed...

I loved when Kai got Black Dranzer and you saw him as a kid, I love learning about the character's past.

And now this brings me to question, whatever happened to Black Dranzer?  
K` the warrior rolled 15 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 5, 6, 2, 2, 5, 6, 4, 4, 1, 2, 4, 1, 4 Total: 48 (15-90)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:37 pm
When Kai recovered his memory or whatever the hell made him come back to his normal self,he gave Black Dranzer to his grandfather. (Duh! Such powerfull thing and he gives it back to the evil guy)Then I don't remember that well what happened.I think they took Black Dranzer's power to absorb other Bit Beasts and gave it to Wolborg(that wolf Bit Beast from the Demolition boys)Then Wolborg was able to absorb his oponent's bit beast.And thus it was invinsible.That is,until Tyson came and well,you know the rest.  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:28 pm
Ah, now I remember.

xp Tala was an all mighty beyblader until Tyson kicked his butt and then in G-Revolution he just sucked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:20 am
I never saw the anime... but I did have alot of fun with the beyblades my friend got for her and I.. we were getting a little violent though O_o  

Kinta the Skank

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:04 pm
Ya, beyblades are fun until it starts to get violent. XD Or maybe not, my brother did a really cool custom Beyblade and it poped out of the arena and hit his friend in the leg - his leg started bleeding. I think someone also got hit in the eye... Hmmm, dogs don't like beyblades either. I have another friend whose dog tries to bite the beyblade while it's spinning.  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games