No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Random Rants and Such Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are sinking in a pool of pudding. Are you...
  Drowning?
  or Suffocating?
View Results

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:53 pm
Just and intro...

Hello, Brittany (Bitty) here. I have many rants and such. What better way for people to find them than this. Ummm, this really isn't a journal. That is full of stuff no one wants to know about. I am a very complicated person who cannot accomplish simple tasks. So some of my posts may be very long and confusing. You can pm me if you want, requesting rants and such. I will tell the public it was your idea though, so beware. Oh and please do vote in my pole up above. I really don't care what you say, I just like knowing people read these, they could help someone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:05 pm
I hate being smart...

So when I woke up this morning, I was all like "I'm so tired, but hey, my Linkin Park shirt is clean!" So that was nice. I love Linkin Park, I really do. I started liking them in 5th grade I believe. The lead singer's voice is awesome. Also, the whole mixing rapping in with actual rock is nice.

Sorry, I'm getting off subject. Anyway... So I got to school and had to go to science. So I get there and I sit down to do my work. I'm on the third question and I hear "Brittany." I turn around and I get asked "What is number one asking you to do?" I tell them it's not a question. So they go and do what the statement is telling them to do.

Then... not even five minutes later. "Brittany, what's the answer to number five?" I wanted to yell at them to leave me the hmmm alone. I just hate it. I never get my work done because everyone else needs help with theirs. I'm still a straight A student but still.

Then in math, my teacher was all like "We have a student of the month in this class, it's Brittany." I had gotten an award in January for science. That is so embarassing. When they hand them out in class, it's even more so. I mean I'm one of the youngest in my grade and I'm helping the oldest.

Sometimes it's not worth waking up to the clowns under your bed. *shiver*(I'm scared of clowns)

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:11 pm
The art of being random...

Peopl don't get what being truly random is. You can't just yell out "PENGUIN!" Ok, everyone does that. If everyone else is doing it, then it's not random. I mean, does anyone yell out "BLUE WHALES WITH POLKA DOTS!"? No, they don't.

I am an example of randomness. My friend drew me a pig/cow thing, and I named it a shakalakawhoha. Also, just the other day, I looked around to see that no one was watching, and I spun around. To be truly random, you must be random in private, not just around people. I will randomly break out singing and dancing.

Oh, only random people will enjoy this. I burst out laughing because of how disturbing this is.
http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2009-03/toilet-tech

Everytime I go to the doctor, they give me a jacket, a straight one. I always feel special because I get to hug myself. (quote from photobucket)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:23 pm
The Twilight Movie...

One of my best friends and I were discussing this today. The Twilight movie was a great movie, but in comparison to the book, it was downright awful. Edward was not this boyish guy that I pictured. And no offense, but Rosalie could have been way prettier. Also, the director focused more on the passion and the heat and romance, rather than the innocence and the fact that Bella's life was changing durastically. (I am typing this at like nine at night, so my spelling might be off. I'm not sure.) Yes, the acting was phenominal... for any other movie, but the actors just didn't match the characters.

I personally think that the greatest books, should not be made into movies. Yes, it's good publicity and garaunteed money, but it's always a let down. You expect such great things, and it never turns out that way. My advice to directors and stuff, just leave the greatest selling books in the author's hands. Don't mess with it.

I have to hand it to them though. THEY MADE EDWARD SPARKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I see a big loud truck... I start giggling like an idiot. (No seriously, I do.)

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm
Common Sense...

Some people just don't have a shred of it. That's the sad truth of our world my brother.
This rant was brought on today at exactly 8:30 p.m. I was sitting there thinking about phobia, when I realized... the word for the fear of long words, is a very long word. I mean seriously. When someone asks these people what they have, these people are just going to think about the word that they have to say and start freaking out.

Also, the one thing that Obama signed for (I can't think of the name. My brain is fried. You have to remember that I am doing this when I am extremely tired and am reading three books at the same time.) was just utter stupidity. We are in an economic crisis because the value of the dollar is going down. Do you know why? Because we were printing more money. The more you have of something, the less valuable it is. Now we want to print more money? What the heck? That is just going to dig us deeper into our fairly dark and deep hole.

Oh and don't get me started on global warming. (I'm going to rant about it anyway.) All that scientists are afraid of are things they can't control. And the government always needs a problem to "solve", otherwise they're worthless. Government and science in our world today, come hand in hand. They have the same agenda. Science blames everything on us. They blame us for pollution which they acually brought about by inovating the car and making it so that it's almost impossible to live without using our cars. How is that fair. I mean, yes science is awesome and stuff. But there's a difference between science, and stupidity. People need to think more about their actions before they acually do something.

I'm sorry. Everything just kind of blended together. Goodnight. Unless you're reading this at some other point in time. So that would either be good morning of afternoon. Whichever you desire.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Girls...

Yes, I am a girl, but I find most girls rather annoying. There's so much drama. Today I overheard an argument between two of them and it was a pointless subject. I really don't get it. Why can't they just slug it out and get over it. There's all this backstabbing and stuff. It's just a waste of time.
At one point my ex-best friend and I (she was my best friend at the time) got into this whole fight because I was paying to much attention to my boyfriend. There are many things that happened. Long story short, she liked him and I didn't know, so then I got blamed for hurting her. She was asking him for help with something and passing notes to him. I asked why, and she flipped out saying that I hated her and stuff. Eventually she started blaming me for all this other crap and at that point I realized she was a horrible friend. Yes, I blame myself for some of the things that happened. I didn't pay attention to her as much as I should have, however, she could have just told me instead of making it so dramatic.

Guys don't do this whole dramatic backstabbing thing. They fight and make up. And when they do fight, it's over something big. Maybe it's estrogen. It does do some crazy stuff. Guys, you don't want to know what stuff. I'm a lot like a guy, except I'm not perverted. At least I don't think I am.

So yes, that is my rant for today. Hope you enjoy. Also, some of the stuff that you are seeing at the end of my rants, those are quotes from me and other people that go along with my rants.

I think of myself more as a gay guy then a straight girl.

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:59 pm
Yeah, I'm back finally. I havn't been ranting and stuff because I completely forgot. Anyway, I will probably not be continuing this because I am most likely going to turn my attention to youtube rants if my parents say yes. If you like my rants, then my youtube name is bittylikethat. This is only an if thing though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 pm
Guess what! I will not be doing my youtube thing that I was planning, because... my parents won't let me, and I don't have enough time on my hands! Yeah!!!  

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 pm
I'm sorry, I kinda stole this from nigahiga on youtube...

I've been talking about all these things that I don't like. You guys don't know the real me. (except for what I don't like) The truth is that I'm a nice person who tends to acually like a lot of things. So here we go. (p.s. I will not do the whole stick thing...)
I like...

sugar
cookies
cereal
Dopey
Darron
Dan!
Devan
kitties
puppies
guitars
Ferg
Midnight Rose
Sigh
Keifer Sutherland
Bon Jovi
Linkin Park!
curls
violin
rainbows
cuddling
duct tape
peachs
coca cola

and and and

wait for it...

I'm a nerd...

Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 pm
The man behind the avatar...

So, gaia is a lot safer than myspace and facebook, and all those other sites, because... you have an avatar instead of your picture as your... thing. And I really have no idea where I'm going with this so...

Show how much you love me by posting your pic! You don't have to, I will love you just the same.

Here's me!

User Image

I'm just kidding

User Image

I'm sorry it's huge. I'm not a big enough nerd to figure out how to make it smaller. Plus, I'm being lazy right now.  

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm
Nascar...

This rant was requested by Vail69 by the way. I like nascar. I'm not a lover and I barely ever watch it, but when I do, it's with one of my best friends and I get sugerdrunk off of monster! However, I still have stuff to rant about on it. Here we go.

Ok, the first thing, is in the races where they just go around the oval track, seriously, turn another direction besides left. I mean, how do you even talk about what's going on? "Ok everyone, Dale Jr. is making a left turn, and here he goes with another left. Oh, and what a suprise, another left. I didn't see that one coming." I'm sorry. I had to use Dale Jr. because he's the only one that I could think of offhand. But anyway, the only fun parts to watch are the last 10 laps and when they crash.
Next, the amout of money they spend on their cars. It cost more than raising a kid. And they end up losing that money when they crash. I mean, how stupid are you?
And also. How do you get that hyped up about it where you will sit on a campsite for two days before the race, just so you have a good seat. I mean, sit on the comfort of your couch at home, release exhaust in your house, have your kids run around screaming, and turn the TV up as loud as you can and you're there. Except it's better because you are sitting on a nice comfy couch. I don't get it! If you would like to explain it to me, then post and tell me.

That's the end of my rant. I have no funny quote pertaining to the subject this time. I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm
Parents...
I hate mine right now. I was trying to play my guitar. I playing it in the part of the house where no one trying to sleep can hear it. My mom is upstair reading, she can barely hear it. I know this. Anyway, she comes down and is all like "Stop playing. It's late. People are trying to sleep." I wanted to just yell at her. Just grrrrrr!!!!!

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:26 pm
Things to do when you're bored...

I couldn't find any really creative websites for this today when I was bored, so I decided to write a few of my own things on here. (That was a mini rant)
1. Make ice cubes out of your spit and put them in someone's water. They will have no idea why you are laughing.
2. Write an acapella quartette song using only your name.
3. Make your bed upside down and inside out.
4. Play an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar at the same time. (The boredom buster is figuring out how to do it)
5. Paint polka dots on a lion that hasn't eaten in three days.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 pm
School...

Guess what guys... it's started! The raging epademic of boredom and sleep deprivation. Gossip and fights will soon ensue, and our free lives as we know it will have ended. Oh, wait, they already have. We must start using proper grammar, and spelling correctly. I'm sorry. I have already had my first homework assignment. As much as I love school, I already miss my freedom. I got up this morning and thought 'Crap, I acually need to do something besides veg out today.' That was when my door hit me. I'm serious, my door acually hit me. (I'm deciding whether it hates me or likes me too much...) My tiredness and my hunger probably contributed to my getting lost three times today. Yes, there are us freshmen who have no idea where we are going. So for those of us that are not happy for school, this rant is dedicated to you! I love you!

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Being Short...

It sucks. People think that they can just tickle you whenever they want. You also tend to weigh less, so people always pick you up and you can't fight back. You also feel bad when clothes are too big, and smalls in guys shirts go down to your knees.

However there are some bright sides. You can walk under people's arms in a crowd. You just follow a tall person in a crowd and you have no problems. And you are the last one of your friends to be struck by lightning.

P.S. I'm changing my poll. VOTE!!! I am having an argument with one of my friends about this.

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff