Help?
  yes
  no
  maybe so
View Results

inchidou

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:10 pm
xp Yes, I'm questing for 800k so I can buy a Fallen wish, Inari's beads, Enchanted book and Polictrosso's Urn. Which is probably impossible for me gonk
but I'll get there eventually xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:17 pm
coll items but too expensive!
lokk at mines quest i only need 103k pls help me!  

Lordex14

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:55 pm
@Lordex14 - Please do not go into other peoples threads and beg. It is very rude and disrespectful to the person questing. Just because you think your quest is more achievable, does not give you the right to do that.

@FloweryAngel - Best of luck on your quest. You are questing some of the greatest evolving items that have been created(my opinion. i dont know how many would share it). I am sure you will be able to get them if you apply yourself. Do not give up hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:04 am
Thanks LordBurningPhoenix, I'm doing my best xd and I'll get my brothers to help ninja  

inchidou

Questionable Informer

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 am
You're not really questiong the gold though, are you? You're questing the aforementioned items.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:57 pm
Well, if I can get gold or the items I mentioned, that's what I would be questing for. I would get gold to get the items. 3nodding  

inchidou

Questionable Informer

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 pm
FloweryAngel
Well, if I can get gold or the items I mentioned, that's what I would be questing for. I would get gold to get the items. 3nodding
I see.
Most people I know list the items and then the price, it makes it look more attainable since each item can be bought individually at different times, so it's lss to save up all at once.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 am
wellwisher
FloweryAngel
I see.
Most people I know list the items and then the price, it makes it look more attainable since each item can be bought individually at different times, so it's lss to save up all at once.

Ooohh...I see o.o  

inchidou

Questionable Informer

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas