Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
I Am Looking For Music Suggestions!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Love Music?
  Yes
  NO
View Results

lu_rockz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm
i LOVE heart Music!

i have a ton of songs, and i am still looking for more!
i wouldn't mind suggestions of songs, Albums, and, Artist.
JUST please tell me if it is a band or a song, please.
User Image

I don't care What they are, Alt.-Rock-Classical... I just love music!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:22 pm
Song: Artist:
Shattered - Trading Yesterday
Avril lavigne songs!
3 doors down
sweetbox
D.K.Smile
three days grace
Nickleback
Rihanna
Shakira
Pussycat dolls
Miley Cyrus *NOT hannah montana though she cool too*
Faith hill
Linkin park
Rob Zombie
Godsmack
Drowning pool *Mainly the song bodies*
Etc. wink  

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:00 pm
I like to think I know lots of music, so let me throw a few favorites out there.

Death/Black/General Metal (and "Core" genres): Cannibal Corpse, Gorgoroth, Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth, Lamb of God, Gwar, The Berzerker, Nodes of Ranvier, Behemoth, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Drakonian, Dethklok, Demon Hunter, Mushroomhead, Nile

Rock/Alternative/Experimental: Mr. Bungle, System of a Down, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Faith No More, Offspring, Sublime, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Power Glove, White Stripes, Cake, Static X, Tool, A Perfect Circle

Punk (and Punk offshoots): Blink 182, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Greenday, My Chemical Romance(?)

Folk/Country: The Clarevoyants, Fire in the Kitchen, Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Lester Flatt

Other: Rockapella, Buckethead, Daft Punk, I Wrestled a Bear Once, Wild Cherry, Berry White, Dir En Grey, Vengaboys, Yalla Habibi, Daler Mehndi

I apologize for putting so many catagories together, I'm writing all of these off of the top of my head. Please, don't count slipknot into any of these, for they are the most shameless perversion ever to shine on the music world. If you truly want to argue about it, message me, don't quote my post. I know more bands, but I'm kinda strained for time.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games