Breast Enlargment. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:00 am
User Image

I'm sure I've said it before, I don't like the size of my boobs anymore! My boobs look like they belong to a 40 year old woman. I understand that boobs are crappy after breastfeeding but there are so many women out there who still have half decent breasts after breastfeeding! I don't want to have to get surgery because that's expensive and noticeably fake. So I've been looking into herbal remedies and I have found these are said to work:

Fennel seed
Fenugreek seed
Dandelion root
Vitamin E

I was wondering if anyone here knew if they actually work. I plan on trying all of them as I know I can get my hands on at least 3 there. Also does anyone know of any other herbs that would work?

How about something to reduce the size of areolas? I can't find anything other than surgery for that one!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:21 pm
O.O while you're at it, who can tell me how to make my breasts small and perky like they were when I was thirteen (and a C-cup)? I don't want to have surgery either.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image

I'll look up the herbs and stuff for you! I think google turned up a site for that when I was looking.

I'MA GO LOOK!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:28 pm
Whats wrong about surgery, they look perfect after it stare from where do you think doctors live, we need surgeries  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:29 pm
^^Psycha^^
Whats wrong about surgery, they look perfect after it stare from where do you think doctors live, we need surgeries

But remember, not everyone can afford surgery >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:33 am
Kalstolyn
O.O while you're at it, who can tell me how to make my breasts small and perky like they were when I was thirteen (and a C-cup)? I don't want to have surgery either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJKkZiOtGok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqyHuM8RTY  

124-C

LishaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 am
*sighs* How about this for an idea...I donate what I have so that mine can be comfortably smaller...sound like a fair trade?

Tired of looking at nice shirts that I would like to wear or even find a near normal sized bra...*growls*

I mean it would be nice to wear regular clothes. frekig waist is 32 inches and hips are 37 inches, but the boobs make me look like I have a shelf in place of a narmal chest.

Okay..enough griping on my end about that....Just let me know if you can find a surgeon will to take off of what I have and place the tissue into you...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:09 am
124-C
Kalstolyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJKkZiOtGok
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqyHuM8RTY

Those look like they might be what GRM is looking for, but I have monsterous J-cups. lifting them would make them look even huger, the opposite of what I want.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 am
Kalstolyn

Those look like they might be what GRM is looking for, but I have monsterous J-cups. lifting them would make them look even huger, the opposite of what I want.

J-cups? gonk That sounds so painful. And heavy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image

The first link that Tsuji put up is just taping your boobs up. That wouldn't help my breasts at all, The second one I'm kind of interested in. It doesn't make them bigger but it would make them look perky.

@Lisha: If there was an in expensive way to do that I would!

@Psycha: one, I don't want the scars. Two I would rather spend that much money on my family; for a house or something. Lastly, I don't want other people looking at my boobs. Surgery is totally out of the question for me.

GRM just wants her C cup boobies back! gonk
User Image

God-Raped-Me

[Albert Wesker]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image

That's really all you have to contribute? To what are you saying that I do it? I mean did you even read anything I said or just read the title and assume what I would be talking about. Or even worse didn't assume anything because you couldn't even use your brain to assume something.

Like really...
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Phaeton 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:26 pm
He's one of those people who reads and responds to the topic title not the content within. The world demands instant action, instant reaction, instant gratification. Sort of the opposite of the real Wesker. (I hate that douchebag.)

Well, I can't help you with your boob problem. With my athletic nature being flat makes me so fancy free. mrgreen

I'm pretty sure reducing areola size is strictly surgery.

@ Kalstolyn, Lifting em may make them stand out more but it does reduce sagging and help em take up less space.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:37 pm
Trust me, lifting them makes them take up more space because they stick out more. A nice supportive bra means I can stand up straighter and have less back pain, but it also means my chest gets in the way more, and people inadvertently brush up against my breasts more often when I'm in a crowd or on a bus.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm
@Kals: Dear gawd, I hate it when people have to brush up against womens' breasts. Mine aren't as... developed as yours and I still get it every once in a while. It makes me very conscious.

@GRM: Phaeton commented on exercise. If you can find time, try weight lifting in the chest area. Get into shape over all and you could probably see a change. The muscle underneath the fat will expand and ultimately shape your breasts differently. *Shrugs.* I've never been pregnant, nor have I ever breast fed a child before, so~

Just don't trying anything that'll make you sick.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff