I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Dreams. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often can you remember your dreams out of a full 7 nights of sleep.
  1~2
  3~4
  5~7
  I never remember my dreams/Never have any.
View Results

Rage-Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm
As I said, I love dreams, the most recent dream I had that cought my attention, goes as such.
I was walking in what reminded me of my second house, my father, sister, step mom, and my old (dead) dog. The next thing I remember I was on the floor, scooping up huge loads of seaweed, putting it into my mouth, and sorting out nuggets of weed. When I look over, My dad is talking to me, telling me, "Why don't you just lay in it? Its soooo comfortable...." I franticly return to sorting the seaweed from my mouth. Spitting and gagging from the rancid taste. That was the only real part I couldn't much make out.

Feel free to share your dreams, As well as talk about mine, mine are known to be really odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Hrm. It's my understanding that the average human dreams every night, it's remembering them that is the harder part. If so, I haven't remembered a dream in years.

I do vividly remember one I had as a kid though, and it was rather odd.

I was about 7, 8... something like that.

anyway, I dreamed that I walked out of my house and was run over by a cockroach the size of a bus confused

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rage-Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:02 pm
Sounds like... A stress related dream about a fear of bugs.
Bugs a big thing in dreams... they can mean a lot of different things actually...
Cockroaches signify in dreams, renewal, and rejuvenation,
so.. maybe he was free'ing you from some past memory that was holding you down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

A few weeks ago I had a dream where an old man was supposed to be killed and I knew it, so I went and hid. It was a him or me situation. I hear the shot and the killer followed by GTR, he was with me in the dream, started walking over to me and asked if I had ever seen the breath of life. When I look over it's Lydia's limp body in GTR's arms. I scream as I see this "breath of life" escape her lips, and she tells me she's going to be ok. The murderer tells me that people can still be aware of the things around them for a few minutes after. I hold her in my arms and I tell her I love her.

I woke up crying.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Rage-Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Death in dreams most commonly means rebirth.
It means something in your life had a big impact and changed it completely...
It sounds like a love story about a person inlove with you, breaking away from there ex, being persued and killed, I dont know much about personal dreams, It'd have to be a bit more indepth for me to understand more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image

GTR is my husband and Lydia is my eldest of 3 kids. This guy and blackmailed us into doing something that would put us in jail, never found out what. It was me, GTR, Moofasa (a guild member and real life friend) and some old man. moofasa was going to be killed because she was part black and the old man was old, this guy was an extremest. That's all that happened before hand.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

lazycommie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 pm
I don't sleep at night usually, but rather during the day. And yes, I ALWAYS remember my dreams. And they tend to be disturbing ones as of late.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm
Sleeping in the day can often skew your dreams
your body responds to the normal sleep patter
so if you say
sleep on a different mattress or in a different positions, the dream will be more vivid, and more likely to be remembered.
As for sleeping in the day, 8 hours at night is equivalent to 4 in the day.  

Rage-Sensei

lazycommie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 pm
Estiel
Sleeping in the day can often skew your dreams
your body responds to the normal sleep patter
so if you say
sleep on a different mattress or in a different positions, the dream will be more vivid, and more likely to be remembered.
As for sleeping in the day, 8 hours at night is equivalent to 4 in the day.

I've always, for as long as I can remember, slept more during the day than at night, but then, my sleep patterns have always been whacked. Undisturbed, I can sleep for days(literally), but sometimes I simply am not tired at all for days.

My dreams lately are disturbing because the world situation has me under a bit of stress.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:50 pm
If I remember correctly, dreams are a way for your mind to deal with stress so if you DON'T dream its bad for you... or something like that. I don't remember exactly since I heard this info quite a while ago.

I hardly every remember my dreams, very rarely and when I do they're really really odd.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm
User Image

Dreaming is the way your brain filters out our day. Dreaming is the process of forgetting s**t. So if you're not dreaming you're not forgetting stuff, and it will start to "take up space" that other stuff needs.

GTR is an example of it. He can't remember bits and pieces of his life, but he can remember s**t loads of useless s**t.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:52 pm
I rarely remember dreams, and even when I do, they're almost impossible to describe. : s They're like a high-speed slideshow of random images/sounds/feelings. Channel surfing.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Senryoske

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 pm
I remember dreams sometimes. Most of the ones I have are outragishly crazy. My friends all think my toothpaste is LSD laced or something. It's not, I just have weird dreams.

Sometimes They're just too weird to explain, but one time a polar bear attacked our car. Just ran out of a corn field and toppled the car right over. Too bad we live no where near the north pole and it was the middle of summer.

Sad thing is, that is probably the most normal dream I've ever had.

You know how people are always like, "People wake up before they die in dreams." (Well some people say it at least) I've died like 10 times in a row, without ever waking up. Makes me think I have a death wish or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:23 pm
I often dream about normal, everyday things - going to school and work, running errands, eating food. Sometimes I deja vu to my dreams because they're so normal.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm
@ Steve: where the ******** is my watch! lawl

i often have dreams of either having to watch my family being brutaly murdered or thet a king kong-esk ape is slowly ripping me limb from limb. it sucks.

other then that, i dream about going to Hogwarts and being in Slytherin. ~~~~~~~~~~( : )--<

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff