Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:36 pm
A large lake located near the Tree of Life. This lake has given the Tree of Life substances since it was just a seedling. It is also the main water source for Grass and it's plant life. Can also be used as a training ground for Grass Ninja with water based chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm
Katsu walked onto the beach of the lake and sat against a root of the Tree of Life.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm
Katsu left for the gate due to a strange feeling in himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Areku looked at the springs peacefully as the wind moved his hair, then took out his sword and hold it up in front before sticking it to the floor,"Well mom, dad, Akane, Mayuri, and Shuu i know I haven't talk with you guys for a while." Areku said smiling though knowing that someone would think he was crazy for talking to his sword but that was his parents graved to him at least,"Well I'm in a new village, I know i know I said I wanted to protect it with my life and I will but...." Areku paused as he looked up,"I need to become a better person before I can do that till then I will become Grass's sword." Areku said looking content,"Also well I didn't want to be alone in Cloud anymore sorry I'm so weak guys." Areku said as he moved to the other side of the sword to face the lake as he leaned on it,"But I will be stronger." Areku whispered smiling as he watch the lake gleam in the sun.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 pm
Lenon appeared out of the water on the lake. He silently listened to the boy as he was talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 pm
Areku looked up,"Well it's been four years now since last week." Areku said quietly,"Well guys I thank you for protecting me as the Hisakata Hari and I hope you will keep on even here at Grass." Areku said as he sat quietly watching the lake leaning on the blade.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:03 pm
Lenon slowly sank under the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 pm
Areku saw a ripple in the water that was big,"Oh i guess they must have big fishies here." Areku said happily.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 am
The Lenon clone turned into a huge shark and jumped out of the water dramatically to land next to Areku. It turned slowly and snapped at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 am
Areku jumped back quickly grabbing his sword,"Wow no kidding." Areku said as he got some kunai with explosive tags and threw them in front of the shark hoping with the blast would send it back flying to the lake.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:55 am
The shark, in an uncharacteristic display, backflipped over the kunai and into the water. For a second the water rippled, and the fin popped out, followed by the head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:12 am
"So that's how you want to play? Well I hate hurting animals but oh well right?" Areku asked as an after image was left and he was in the middle of the lake then jumped up making a few seals,"Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)!" Areku said as he threw three at the shark before he landed and reappeared in front of it but a little farther just in case.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 am
The shark disappeared in a flash of lightning. Another flash - standing behind Areku was a huge, muscular demon looking thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 am
"What the hell?" Areku said as he jumped back quickly with his sword out ready to fight,"What are you?>" Areku asked not taking his eyes off the demon.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas