Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:14 pm
Where scrolls and scrolls sit of information and jutsu. Those seeking knowledge are always welcomed here. Though for village jutsu's as well dangerous once asking the Kage to look through them is a must.

Arekku after much vandalism and stealing put special seals from his clan converting most scroll into dark matter and then locked away Jounin and up jutsu of any kind in a vault and Grass Village jutsu's in a hidden place that only he knows. The Librarian here will help out with any jutsu's ranging from Academy to Chunnin, she knows Arekku very well and will know when someone is trying to steal, there are some cameras here directly linked toward the ANBU's as well they can be alerted in second.

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU MUST EITHER GO TO AREKKU FOR THE GRASS TAI OR ASK HIS PERMISSION TO GET THEM FROM HERE OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS NO WAY TO LEARN THEM UNLESS IN SAGE LAND THAT GOES FOR WEAPONS AS WELL THOUGH AREKKU DOESN'T KNOW THEM THEY ARE HERE.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captain Snowy

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

Snow entered into the building. "Oh, so...this is a library? Never bothered to look at them. I mean, who actually reads this stuff..." She stared at the other people in the library. "Oh heh...sorry?" Her eyes perused the labeled shelves as she found the history section. Might as well brush up on their history if I'm going to stalk people in this village. Snow grabbed a couple books and found a table to sit at. "Readding...Chuu...chuuu" she whispered to herself. After five minutes, her head fell on the book. "Aishhh! This is boring." Snow picked herself up and walked quietly out of the library. I'll find things out through experience. She yawned and disappeared.

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Several men came in here and began looking through the Grass's history and jutsu. They began to copy down the knowledge held in these books. After a few minutes, the men seemed to have multiplied to take up most of the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Vice Captain Snowy

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

"So I guess I'm gonna be borrowing some books," Snow walked in triumphantly. "Yessir! I shall take some of these books to study and learn about grass jutsus~" She walked proudly towards the scrolls with the jutsus. "Mmmm, I wonder if they are just for growing stuff and what not...or is it like. Kool." With an armful of scrolls, she began walking back out the exit. "I'll bring these back. I promise." Snow smiled and waved. She dropped the scrolls because she was waving. Gee, really? I always look stupid leaving.

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 am
((Lenon, just question you stealing all their scrolls ? or doing something else. xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 pm
((No, copying all of the scrolls. ^^ What if the library catches on fire? xD Besides, I live in this village now.))

The men finished and placed the copied works into an extra scroll before disappearing in a large cloud of smoke that covered up most of the library. It would soon disappear.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:34 pm
Shiro's clone arrived at the library and immediately started pulling books on seals, planning on reading them all and learning all he can to help keep and future hearts alive before getting them implanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 pm
After finishing off the books on seals, the clone then went after books on genjutsu. Shiro wanted to learn at least Kai (release) and a simple genjutsu to test it out on. Finding something on genjutsu, the clone began to read up on Kai and on an academy level genjutsu called Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood). After reading how to perform them, and what to expect, the clone put up all it's research and disappeared in a poof, to give everything it learned to the real shiro.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm
Kemai looking for the library seen it and ran rapidly looking for interesting new jutsu smiling like a kid in a candy store seeing at the scrolls kemai then gabbed 2 random scrolls and put them in his little pocket bag thingy and then when looking for the grass clone jutsu as he fond it he jumped to get it and then put it at the top of his pocket bag now that was full of 4 scrolls kemai then pulled out the one katsu gave to him and seen a map of the grass "well this makes things easier" kemai then darted to the anbu base  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:54 pm
The clone of Aprlling walked in, searching for some sort of simple Grass Jutsu. As he walked throughout the shelves, he would thumb through each name, "Aha, here it is!" App picked out the scroll for Grass Manipulation. Aprillin read the scroll over and over, memorizing each step in the process. He looked down, noticing many blades of grass within the building. He complete the handsign, "Kusa Ayatsuri o Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique)!" As Aprillin raised his arm, the grass rose higher and higher. Aprillin thrusted his fist forward, throwing the grass into the wall, doing absolutely no damage, "Great..."

Kusa Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique)
Description: Similar to other jutsus, this jutsu is channeling chakra into grass to form a shape. There is variation though, as the grass may take any form the user wishes. The user may create airtight containers to hold things in, or giant disks to block out the sun. At this level the grass is no stronger then a thing piece of wood, but at higher levels these grass blades can become as hard as steel. The grass keeps its strength as long as chakra holds them together. Once it is removed, the grass fall back to the ground.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 am
((Hunter, genin cannot learn jutsus alone. Please read the rules more carefully.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 pm
((I got permission. Don't worry about me, next time message me to reduce OOC))

Ap arrived back the next day, ready to learn more jutsu. He knew where the academy level jutsu were, and headed straight for the shelves. Thumbing through the scrolls, Aprillin finally found a jutsu that settled with his abilities. "Ah, it seems as though this is my next best jutsu... Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill)". Aprillin studied the scroll, reading through it several times, remembering the steps, and then quizzing himself. He then completed a set of handsigns, and the grass from below him slowly formed a figure that slightly resembled himself, "Ah, the speed and accuracy will come later."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 am
Ap arrived back in the library, tired of the training, but determined. As he walked in, he dropped his cloak in the bin, revealing no weapons on him. He walked down the rows of scrolls, forgetting what he was looking for, "Why did I come here." As he walked by the scroll, it fell of the shelf, knocking him on his head, "OUCH!... What is this? Itazurakko Kusa no Jutsu (Mischievous Grass Children Technique). Sounds good..." Aprillin opened the scroll revealing the highly classified information, "Ha, this sounds funny." Aprillin studied the scroll and completed the handsigns, and yet it seemed as though nothing happened, "I'm tired. I'll train another day." Aprillin took two steps and slipped, falling and hitting the ground hard, "Ah. I guess it worked."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm
Anakoru walked into the library ,in his Anbu uniform, and took his big bag off his back.He opened it and took out a big scroll and set it on a table. He went through and started copying all the grass jutsu scrolls. When the librarian stopped him he said"It's ANBU buisness." The librarian understood and let him continue. When he had finished he closed the big scroll and walked out.  

blind fire091

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:20 pm
((Blind, you are aware you won't be able to learn/do anything with those jutsu right? The rules of the grass jutsu is that you need to be a grass nin to learn them and won't be able to teach them to non-grass nin.))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff