Submit

Are you having boy trouble?
  yuus!!!
  hell no! <333
View Results

FilipinoTypeOfAzn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 pm
if your having boy/girl trouble post here

i had a bf named brandon i dumped him for a guy named mike then mike dumps me for someone else (person uknown) and we had been going out for about an hourand so my friends say i should get back together with brandon b4 my friend tells him i broke up with him

(he lives in orlando comes every other weekend and i hav no way of contacting him besides having my friend talk for me)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:16 pm
First off, how old are you? Depending on your age I might tell you to stop worrying about boys and dating and instead concentrate on school and your education.

Second, if I gathered correctly, you dumped your boyfriend to go out with another guy, who dumped you after an hour, and now need to get back together with your first BF before your friend tells him you dumped him. Which MEANS that you didn't even really end the relationship before "dating" the other guy. Seriously, if this is how you treat guys you don't DESERVE to be in a relationship. Boys aren't toys for you to play with, they are real people with feelings and don't deserve to be treated like s**t.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 pm
You seem Young ... and like your a player .....

If you don't respect your self how are boys ment to....

My advise stay away from boys untill your 17 or 19 ......
and don't date younger EVER .. boys mature slower then girls ....

ifs your looking for a long term .... most boys have to be 26 or older ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:08 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Grr... stuff like this is a sore spot for me. How about coming up with a better reason to break up with someone other than "ooh, I like THAT guy!"

Seriously, get a ******** attention span that lasts longer that two seconds.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:09 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

Grr... stuff like this is a sore spot for me. How about coming up with a better reason to break up with someone other than "ooh, I like THAT guy!"

User Image
User Image

Anyone who breaks up with someone for "I like him/her better!" needs to be ******** shot. >__<

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm
Bass20XX
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

User Image
User Image

Anyone who breaks up with someone for "I like him/her better!" needs to be ******** shot. >__<

User Image
Hence why I said she doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. Girls like her happen to be a huge pet peeve of mine. They treat boys like they're toys or something that they can play with for a little while then toss when they get bored, completely ignoring the fact that these boys develop strong feelings for them and that hey, THEY'RE PEOPLE NOT TOYS DUMBASS!! sorry.... it just really annoys me, besides they give the rest of us girls a bad reputation.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Bass20XX
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

User Image
User Image

User Image
Hence why I said she doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. Girls like her happen to be a huge pet peeve of mine. They treat boys like they're toys or something that they can play with for a little while then toss when they get bored, completely ignoring the fact that these boys develop strong feelings for them and that hey, THEY'RE PEOPLE NOT TOYS DUMBASS!! sorry.... it just really annoys me, besides they give the rest of us girls a bad reputation.
User Image

Then they go and b***h and moan when guys figure her s**t out and treat her like s**t back.

WELL ******** DUH.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:26 pm
Bass20XX
Sanzoskitsune
Bass20XX
0-0Roland Deschain0-0

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Then they go and b***h and moan when guys figure her s**t out and treat her like s**t back.

WELL ******** DUH.

User Image
If you ask me, they're lucky they don't get a ******** punch to the face for all their bullshit.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:28 pm
Sanzoskitsune
If you ask me, they're lucky they don't get a ******** punch to the face for all their bullshit.
User Image

*hands Sanzo several internets*

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 pm
Bass20XX
Sanzoskitsune
User Image

*hands Sanzo several internets*

User Image
Woo hoo I win Internets!!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:34 pm
I think you really need to revise your definition of a relationship. It seems to me that your criteria for picking guys as 'boyfriends' (if they can even be called as such in your situation >.>) is something trivial. If I had to guess, it's probably looks or popularity or some such.

You really need to stop and ask yourself why you're going out with these guys. Why are you doing this? Is it because you 'love' them? I doubt it. I doubt you even know what that means. Is it because you 'need' a boyfriend? Well then I'd say that you are a sorry excuse for a girl. Or is it just because you can? Because if it is, you really deserve a punch in the face. Not a slap. A good. Solid. Punch.

....Yes I got increasingly angrier/annoyed with you as I typed this out. Why? Because I don't like you, and I don't like your type (and before you go and call me a b***h for my honest opinion, I just have to say that you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone who actually likes your type.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 pm
ya kno some of you dip s**ts dont realize that if you like someone better than someone else your dating and who you like better asks you out your gonaa say yes

most of you need to realize tht he dumped me for the exact same reason and you guys are puttin s**t on me  

FilipinoTypeOfAzn

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:00 pm
You obviously don't value your relationship with the first guy a whole hell of a lot if you didn't even have the decency to tell him you wanted to break up before you went off with some other poor sap.

Relationships aren't musical chairs. If someone can't hold your attention for more than an hour, you aren't mature enough to be "dating". Although from the sounds of it, this whole "boy/girl" thing is a ******** novelty to you anyway.

Grow up and leave the poor boys alone until you aren't as distractable as a chipmunk with ADD.

Ohh, and he dumped you for the same reasons? Who cares? All that means is that he's as frivolous as you are. If he came here asking for advice, we'd tell him the same thing. Get over it.

What you don't get is that people aren't objecting to you dumping someone that you don't like.
What we're harping on is the fact that
a) you didn't have the common decency to let your boyfriend know the relationship was over before getting with someone else and
b) you're going to pretend nothing happened and go back with someone you apparently don't even have feelings for!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Sebi-Chan
You seem Young ... and like your a player .....

If you don't respect your self how are boys ment to....

My advise stay away from boys untill your 17 or 19 ......
and don't date younger EVER .. boys mature slower then girls ....

ifs your looking for a long term .... most boys have to be 26 or older ...

i do respect myself  

FilipinoTypeOfAzn

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:04 pm
butterflymixi
ya kno some of you dip s**ts dont realize that if you like someone better than someone else your dating and who you like better asks you out your gonaa say yes

most of you need to realize tht he dumped me for the exact same reason and you guys are puttin s**t on me
User Image

What the ******** s**t are you huffing? You don't just drop them like hot s**t when a better offer comes along, unless you want to be known as a ******** skank.

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces