Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Look at me now... (Cada + Hymn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:24 pm
It had been a few days since his return home. Marijus was over joyed even if he hadn't expressed it so much. Cadaver was happy that his papa still loved him, even more so when he promised to help out around the house more. It was the least he could do for worrying the man. But aside from all that his true worry lay with one particular Dust.

Trudging through the woods, less jumpy then when he was a child, Cada moved along whistling a low tune to himself as he pushed past the seemingly darkness and entered the clearing where Hymn lived. Standing not so far away he looked upon the house curiously, sitting on a log just outside he didn't bother knocking on the door or calling for the other Dust. Just being here would alert the other. Somehow he had a sixth sense about Cada's presence. Whether he were in danger, upset, or just missing his friend.

This brought another thought to mind. His idea of friend had been completely blown out the window. The kisses and hugs he had received as a child had all but been missed, though now they were viewed in a different light. Even when Hymn had professed his love, Cada had only taken it lightly as a friend would confess their affections to another friend. This was no longer so. Watching the house he ponder, his ever trusty toy in hand, he hugged the beat up old thing. "Mr. Happy... he used to say he loved me. He even kissed me and gave me hugs. Does that mean he really does love me more than just a friend?" Cada had not grown used to the drop in his voice. Thankfully it still held the innocent appeal of a child but one could not mistaken his growth overall. Replying to Mr. Happy as if it were truly alive had even remained an entertaining pastime. "I want to see him."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:52 pm
Hymn had just finished putting his room back together since the tornado a couple weeks ago that destroyed the house. They had to rebuild it all and now the library was the near focal point of the house. You entered and could either go upstairs or into the door which led into the two story tower library. A first floor no longer existed, since they'd simply built the house on columns to blend into the trees more. Under the base floor were plans of all types that grew in the shade.

It also was a place with a small garden and fountain, lit all through the day since the sun barley even penetrated the trees. Hymn smiled and took the small staircase from the third floor which was his down onto the main second. From the kitchen Sojo was singing dancing in the sunlight as he cooked and Hymn just smiled going over to the upper level library entrance. The towers of books just made him smile.

As he stepped into the warm room and felt the sun from the glass roof touch his face he froze. His heart beat once and he smiled. "CADAVER!" he yelled at the top of his lungs throwing himself off of the stairs landing by the entrance of the library and pushing the main doors open. He ran down the steps and saw Cada sitting still on a rock, grown to a teen.

He couldn't convince himself to stop, letting his body move the dust threw himself on the other kissing him and smiling pulling away. "You finally show yourself again.." Hymn smiled and just held Cada so happy to see him. Cada hadn't spoken but he felt as if nothing changed but the body and a bit of his mind- that was the Cada he knew.

"When did you grow?" he asked, "How?"

Kanove

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:29 pm
Cadaver smile gleefully opening arms to hug Hymn as the other came rushing to him. "Hymn! I'm a big boy now!" He called receiving the kisses with eager ones of his own. It was a warm welcome that the two shared as he set Mr. Happy on the log. "I don't know what happened but I kept getting bigger and bigger the more I was thinking of protecting my papa... and then when I woke up I was like this." He smiled standing to his feet. "We're the same size now.. er... I think?" Well a little taller but that was to be expected he'd always been a tall child it was no different as a teen.

"I have new cloths and um... well..." He smiled and hugged the other tightly, kissing his cheek and neck. "I really missed you. I'm sorry for leaving like that but I didn't want to hurt anyone. Papa got sick with me there so I had to leave so he could get better."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm
"I think I'm a bit taller than you right now.. I may be an adult soon. Sojo says its all in my head. Do you want to come inside, come on you have to see him. We had to redo our house, a tornado hit." he explained helping up Cada and leading him into the entry room up the stairs that surrounded the library and up into the main part where he smiled calling for Sojo.

The god walked out of the kitchen and smiled. "Well Cada it seemed my feelings were right along with Hymn's, wont you join us for dinner?" he asked having set out plates enough for them all. The god retreated quickly for dinner and Hymn just led Cada up the stairs to his new room. two of the walls in the room were glass, one had a set of french doors that opened up onto a small balcony.

Hymn smiled and took a seat on the bed flipping a switch to close the blinds so he could see. Once it was dark enough he lit a dim light and slid off his helmet truly looking at the other.

Cada was beautiful, stunning. "Is he alright now, your Papa?" asked Hymn having his friend sit beside him.

Kanove

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Cada had no trouble following the other Dust all smiles as was usual for him. Hugging his beloved Mr. Happy he bounced with soft steps after Hymn. Upon seeing Sojo he gave a curt nod, in which his hood shifted softly from his head. "Thank you.." He offered watching Sojo continue with preparations for their meal.

Following Hymn to his room he looked around amazed at the new design. Flopping down along side him the drapes were closed allowing the dim lighting. In turn Cada's eyes caught the light glowing like a wild beast.

"My papa is doing better. He wasn't too happy about my leaving but I didn't have any other choice." This he had realized was the truth but at least now he was getting better at keeping those pesky viral contacts from making others sick. He still couldn't do much about his unusual smell to which he washed up on plenty of occasions to keep it from overpowering those around him. "Sojo looks well and your renovations on your house is looking good too."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 pm
"It's good that he's getting better, must be bad- being sick so much." said Hymn standing to adjust some things in his room. "We must keep in faith, things will improve, after all you've grown." Hymn just smiled and reached onto a shelf slidding his hand across a few books finding his target and pulling it out. With a quick move to the bed he took a seat and held it in his lap looking at one of the walls.

"Since the storm... living has been hard. We finally agreed on this design after all Sojo has a lot of work to be doing soon. Especially with the dusts starting to show up on their own he's busy studying them." Hymn explained opening the book to the page about Cadaver. "After all, meeting you was what made me so happy- I'm glad your back Cada, it's changed a lot already."

Pulling the book around to show his friend Hymn smiled giggling at the small caption below the picture:

'Cutest form of happiness ever'

Hymn smiled and handed it to Cad moving around him and just hugging him from behind. His friend wasn't much shorter than he at this point and resting his head on his shoulders allowed him to relax. He still had his helmet beside him but he ignored it just keeping his eyes closed. Time around them began to crawl and when Hymn let go after a long moment he stood up pressing the button for the curtains to open. He pushed out a door in the middle of the window opening the room for a small breeze. It was cloudy outside, calm and a warm.

It was nice.

Leaning closer he snatched Cada's hand pulling him up as the book fell to the floor pages falling out everywhere, but Hymn didn't care. His hands were fast, one pulled him close another grazed his friends cheek kissing him slowly on the lips closing his eyes. At that moment, the breeze blew through the room making Hymn pull away with a smile. Cada was red, he blushed in return and just wrapped his arms gently around his waist.

Kanove

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:47 am
Cada had been nervous, worry himself many times over if his beloved friend, Hymn would accept him for his new growth his unfamiliar features. At least to him, Cada felt and looked different but he couldn't have changed all that much. Still as child like as ever but humble and seemingly matured he let Hymn move him about; always willing to follow Hymn unblindingly.

The caption made Cada smile he only allowed his hand to graze over the page before being wrapped in Hymn's embrace. He didn't say much, sighing softly at the familiar feel. He didn't know much else to do but allow Hymn to do as he pleased even as he embraced the other to share in a kiss, he didn't pull away always comfortable with such close proximity. "Hymn?" He questioned rubbing his forehead against the other's chest, trying to hide the soft blush that crept along his cheeks. "You do not think I am ugly?" It was a curious question something he had to know.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm
Hymn just looked over Cada's shoulder blankly but shook when he was addressed. He only stared in amazement for a moment at the question than just laughed. "Of course not, your beautiful." Hymn smiled running his fingers through the others hair. He just continued sitting if only for a moment more before a call from downstairs made him alert. Pressing his ears to hear what Sojo was saying he just laughed. "Do you know what he is saying?" Hymn asked waiting a silent moment more for Cada to respond before he shrugged. "He'll come up if he wants me..."

Hymn didn't know where Cada got the idea that he was ugly, he found Cada amazingly beautiful. "Oh I have been singing more, I think I've gotten better." he said. Hymn was oblivious of his talents as a singer, he only knew he had the ability to sing. He smiled and stood up pulling Cada into his arms and looked out the panes of the window pushing his hair back and holding Cada around the waist. He opened his mouth and began singing, hoping it would please the young dust, the one that meant everything to Hymn. His life, his meaning, his purpose, was Cada.

Kanove

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff