This is maybe a bit unusual quest? Maybe...
Anyway - I'm aiming for lots of gold to be able to get myself a really high trigger - high giving booty from my aquarium. Booty can be grabbed basically all over any thread in Gaia. Maybe this quest doesn't give only me (probably not) the gold needed - it probably will benefit lots of others as well - especially you that will do it... mrgreen

Now you say: And where the h**k do I find YOUR tank??? evil

Hint: I post here and otherwise mostly in Gaia Aquarium forums. You can also find me in Chatterbox, but it will be harder to find me there I guess.
Hint 2: I'm on real gold hunting-so... razz

Grabbing booty doesn't only give the grabbie gold - also the tank owner gets a part, which makes it easier for them to get what they want. So my quest is the following:

Tap and grab booty from ANY tank that comes up.
Some will give more than others.
The only thing is that you need to have you own tank in your sig.
Post you results here in this thread.

Put a screen shot with your post like this:

User Image

(Gives a pretty good idea about a very lucky booty grab. - doesn't it? smile )

Write down which subforum and thread it comes from plus the page number in that thread - within the post!

This can give you loads of gold...

Don't forget to remember all your guilds and other stuff
you're doing here at Gaia.
These are extremely important too.
This also gives valuable gold, not to mention all the fun with it!!
smile

Ok you say - and what's in it for me? Well - not to mention all the gold you make. I will give as a price:

1 Hermit Cat to the highest booty from my tank within the first 25 pages.
1 Hermit Cat to the highest booty from my tank in the next 25 pages (Page 25-50)
Thereafter 1 Easter Egg to the highest booty from my tank for each 25 pages that follows. (Page 26-50 - 51-100) If this thread takes off that is.

NOTE! These gifts might change during the time, depending of what I have "in stock", but the value of it will be somewhere between 700 and 2000 gold, depending on how the market looks like. Gifts will always have to do with aquariums though.

Of course you can bump only here too - or make comments - or chit-chat. All within the ToS of course. smile

Good Luck and have tons of fun with:
Posting
And otherwise over Gaia:
Tapping
Grabbing
Bumping
biggrin ! biggrin