Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
The frong page is dead. Long live the frong page! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGZ HAXXOR!
we are anon
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Angie moo
I know just the person for this job

But I need a large amount of gold so I can order from her ._."

edit: I have a better idea for a piccie how about a huge mountain pile of the guild members and having Sak stand on top of that pile of people with a flag sticking out of someones body that says FG4PG

heheheh that sounds fun xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 am
Angie moo
I know just the person for this job

But I need a large amount of gold so I can order from her ._."

edit: I have a better idea for a piccie how about a huge mountain pile of the guild members and having Sak stand on top of that pile of people with a flag sticking out of someones body that says FG4PG

I have 200k atm to thow at the picture but i can get more just give me like 1day head notice

And of course there is going to be a DM section... pbbt  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 am
User Image

Well I have a mil if it gets to a lot of gold.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:19 am
crying

i was gonna do it this summer, saku! sweatdrop

and sorry i haven't been on much lately! we're undergoing massive drama concerning our home internet connection and the computers are locked down at work...  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:59 am
Big dysfunctional group/family... but the arguments are mostly over what appears to be gold, but in the picture there is more than plenty. OooOOo and at the top, our around, have the gift ninjas watching and looking away/crossing arms/something like they aren't interested in getting in the thick of it. There could also be one or two ninjas actually trying to break a fight up, but looking exasperated.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 pm
hey! i'm new and i don't know if this has been done or not yet, but maybe we should put like theme music on our front page too! can that be done? would anyone be interested in doing that? i'll start a discussion on it...  

Benjiji Geropiki

kezakey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:27 pm
I would love to help.. but sadly I am not artisticly minded ie.. I can only draw stick figuress... woooh ooo heart rofl

Our front page, should really be something that defines all of us. heart biggrin

Whomever is going to do it, I do wish them all the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 pm
Alrighty i'm getting figures now on how much this is gonna cost. Once I get that I'm gonna start gathering people up for this pile of people with sak and flag.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:37 am
bluegrass cat
crying

i was gonna do it this summer, saku! sweatdrop

and sorry i haven't been on much lately! we're undergoing massive drama concerning our home internet connection and the computers are locked down at work...

I live in Texas it's constantly summer here. Sry i came back and was like.... what needs to be done? FRONTPAGE so i forced myself to get it rolling. I can put the old one back up for a lil while if you wanna wait, but it seems like we've been procrastinating on this forever... me included. Anyway...
1 word... proxy. jk that sucks to hear bout your work lockdown, i think i would explode with boredom if i couldn't internets  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 pm
You might want to at least put a text welcoming and explain a little about the guild so any potentional members aren't frightened away xd

Good luck finding an artist ~ how many users are we looking at to feature?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:35 pm
Wow I didn't think my idea would catch on so well xD

I'm a genius. I'll be back later. Ima go reflect on how amazing I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:52 pm
Goddess Ace
You might want to at least put a text welcoming and explain a little about the guild so any potentional members aren't frightened away xd

Good luck finding an artist ~ how many users are we looking at to feature?

Captain and Crew...

Members to Remember will have their own section as per usual.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm
Oooh, okay.

I'll probably draw a fun thing for the DMs whee

We should have a youtube video featuring the guild~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:12 am
If someone is up for making one sure haha  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:29 am
you know. if i where to draw something i wouldn't have a clue what it would be. especially sense im so free willed with my sketching. i guess if i ever tried it would turn out completely different from what i wanted. but i guess (going oto the other thread about theme musics for the front page) we should probley put Wind's Nocturne on it.. because it will make me cry manly tears each time i go to it.  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games