Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
The frong page is dead. Long live the frong page! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGZ HAXXOR!
we are anon
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm
Maybe I'll make something in flash. Maybe, my flash coding skills is s**t. I'm learning to draw now though. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:32 pm
What we really need are some pro's, people we can buy off with our vast amounts of a** kissing ability's  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:38 pm
SakuChwan
What we really need are some pro's, people we can buy off with our vast amounts of a** kissing ability's

I ain't kissing nobody's a**. talk2hand I am a good beggar though. xd I can also hook 'em up with a nice lady...or man... whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:40 pm
Midori Hayashi
SakuChwan

I ain't kissing nobody's a**. talk2hand I am a good beggar though. xd I can also hook 'em up with a nice lady...or man... whee

i don't kiss a**, but i can smooze verra well. xd bc in adult world, that's a very important talent to have, unfortunately. crying

idk, i want someone awesome, someone...

OH! xd the girl who did the pic of me and angel and i was all like "PADOW!" with my green bikini on...i wonder if she still does stuff.

investigating! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm
If you're having trouble finding an artist, you can always try to run an art contest. That way you get a variety of art and sometimes you can find some really good unknown talent.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

D: Id draw something but Im lazy... and I dont want to... and my scanner is broken... crying

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:24 am
for your reading convenience i have color coded the main ideas in this too long paragraph cuz i know i type too much... ur welcome razz

have saku and the main leaders pose for a charlie's angel pic. maybe an artwork of their avi's doing the pose and under it. have all 3 of you take a pic doing one of the photos.. just photoshop it and put the 3 together in one pic with a cheeze background behind u guys xD a fire bomb background or something yush! xD put the rl pic under the avi art one

i'd like to see a collage of real life pics shrank to thumbnails of all the guildies. i could do it or if someone else would like to. go thru and grab alllllll sorts of ppls pics from the more commonly seen guildies to ones that have posted lately.

of course shrink the pics down into thumbnail or slightly larger sizes. then paste them into one big piece to put somewhere on the front page. both ideas would rly give a more updated realistic feel to the guild.. seeing actual guildies.. or put a small thumbnail pic of the mods next to their avi?

if ya like this idea i would be more than happy to photoshop any of the pics or go thru and grab and collage pics thru the piccie thread. or start a thread getting updated pics they want to use. letting them know it'd be a tiny pic but everyone could go thru the pic and find themselves and everyone in it. it'd be something you could add to as you go pretty easily too smile

w/e ya decide to do if ya need gold or anything where i'm working so much i can grab a gaia cash card here and there to help with paying artists or prizes for w/e. wouldn't need to pay or prize me for any work of course lol my toons pretty spoiled as is..

oh oh.. and PUT TREVOR'S GUILD VIDEOS ON THE FRONT PAGE. LINKIES!or phear the wrath. i ******** love those videos it was a defining thing that rly got me hooked on staying around in the guild. the fricken songs from those still stick in my head lmao.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:44 pm
I demand "Cows with Guns" be made the official Guild Anthem and looped endlessly on the front page! scream

Hmm... perhaps Sparta's famous "Giant Pit-'O-Death", and jfm can be featured kicking all the other guilds in...  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Rydia-Beck
for your reading convenience i have color coded the main ideas in this too long paragraph cuz i know i type too much... ur welcome razz

have saku and the main leaders pose for a charlie's angel pic. maybe an artwork of their avi's doing the pose and under it. have all 3 of you take a pic doing one of the photos.. just photoshop it and put the 3 together in one pic with a cheeze background behind u guys xD a fire bomb background or something yush! xD put the rl pic under the avi art one

i'd like to see a collage of real life pics shrank to thumbnails of all the guildies. i could do it or if someone else would like to. go thru and grab alllllll sorts of ppls pics from the more commonly seen guildies to ones that have posted lately.

of course shrink the pics down into thumbnail or slightly larger sizes. then paste them into one big piece to put somewhere on the front page. both ideas would rly give a more updated realistic feel to the guild.. seeing actual guildies.. or put a small thumbnail pic of the mods next to their avi?

if ya like this idea i would be more than happy to photoshop any of the pics or go thru and grab and collage pics thru the piccie thread. or start a thread getting updated pics they want to use. letting them know it'd be a tiny pic but everyone could go thru the pic and find themselves and everyone in it. it'd be something you could add to as you go pretty easily too smile

w/e ya decide to do if ya need gold or anything where i'm working so much i can grab a gaia cash card here and there to help with paying artists or prizes for w/e. wouldn't need to pay or prize me for any work of course lol my toons pretty spoiled as is..

oh oh.. and PUT TREVOR'S GUILD VIDEOS ON THE FRONT PAGE. LINKIES!or phear the wrath. i ******** love those videos it was a defining thing that rly got me hooked on staying around in the guild. the fricken songs from those still stick in my head lmao.

i LOVE the thumbnail idea! loves it! saku! we must have this!

DO IT NOW BEFORE I BECOME ANGRY PLEASE! xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:17 pm
whoo hoo ty ty someone liked my idear rawr! looking back tho.. why the hell can't i just type what's in red and leave out the other 1000 words of the post lmao xD  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:56 am
bluegrass cat
Rydia-Beck

i LOVE the thumbnail idea! loves it! saku! we must have this!

DO IT NOW BEFORE I BECOME ANGRY PLEASE! xd

I agree but the size is limited and i want it to be seen as a collage not just a bunch of blurry colors when it's up there. So... yea i think we're gonna have to limit the number of people who can be in it again... -_- but maybe not i'm no genius of the photoshop so you guys work your magic and we'll cram as many people in as we can.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 am
Dr Entropy
Dysfunctional family picture [with our avis] That's the best I got xD No DM section?

No s**t...

I kept asking BGC when are you guys going to put up the new DM section and the answer "soon" got a little old after a while.

Oh and I'm kind of back until I get a new XBAWX 360. Mine red ringed and I literally wanted to shoot myself because I forgot to save my game on fable 2....

FACTORY REFRUBISHNESS!!!!1  

angel_half82
Crew

kezakey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 pm
errr the front page is up and running like a mad monkey.. i guess only for me.. it stretches my webpage way too far, and I can't see the images... *** sigh *** crying I wanna see the pwettiii pictures...... xd

Is anyone having problems like me????
I am using Google Web browser.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:57 pm
kezakey
errr the front page is up and running like a mad monkey.. i guess only for me.. it stretches my webpage way too far, and I can't see the images... *** sigh *** crying I wanna see the pwettiii pictures...... xd

Is anyone having problems like me????
I am using Google Web browser.... biggrin

No thread resurrecting. This is like four months old.  

angel_half82
Crew

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games