Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] Match on the boats Kazu, ED and Medulla Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm
The match will be held in the harbor. There is no solid land for anyone to stand on. There are lots of small row boats all over the harbor for you to stand on.

Beware as it is snowing.

1-4

Roll a 1 snow falls

Roll a 2 HAIL the size of MINI VANS FALLS (i'm serious)

Roll a 3 wave knocks over your boat

Roll a 4 Sharks?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:02 am
Medulla entered the area and sneaked on to one of the small boats.
"Gee, why harbor? I hate water." Medulla muttered and watched the black water. Hmm seems like it will rain hails today, i hope they dont get too big...

((Size of mini van ? you serious about this exam ? O_O))  

Mahou1Kami

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 pm
Kazu appeared in one of the boats with his body droped down and then he said "Why not have a little fun? Shall we, grahahahahaha!!!" Even hear he seemed pale white due to lose of blood and he was still bleeding, he used his med pack there to make the bleeding slower so he could fight properly.

((Mini vans? definitly, Odd parents? Fairly ODD PARENTS!!! Copyright!!! Copyright!!! hehe))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:06 pm
Kemai jumped from ice spot to ice spot that he was freezing on the lake with his hyoton to watch the match  

fire assasin8

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm
Ed sneeked in and laid down in a boat until the fight began.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 pm
Kazu started dancing around on the boat shouting "Well well, were all together atlast! " Kazu then bowed saying "Sorry if I disapoint you but im not really in my best shape Gahahaha!!!" Kazu then stoped and waited for the others reply while laughing insanely.

((Note that he is ALMOST insane when his other personality takes over, which is happening right now... mehehe
Edit: Just read the pic on Havock's sig, what page is that, its hailarious!))  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:28 am
((my brother was watching the show okay? Rai please do the random numbering in your next posts. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 am
Medulla could tell what was coming, as she was the only one who was originally from snow village, she was used to the climate.
"Hmmm thats what i was afraid of.." She muttered and waited for right moment. There was a terror coming from the sky. As The Hails started to crush things Medulla jumped. She used the hail as foothold, and jumped into air.
Concentrate..

Medulla punched falling Hail, though just enough moce it slightly, now it would fall and crush Kazu. Just you dance around nad make it easy for me..  

Mahou1Kami

RaiTenguOni generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 am
((Mehehe I guess since havock told me to random number ill just do it perhaps?))
((Oh yeah Havock, please post the posting order, or should we do that ourselves?))

Kazu looked at the big piece of hail comming at him and laughed insanely once more as he fliped out of the way toward another boat as the Hail hit the boat he then said "Im from Snow too remember, I can predic these things just as well Gahahaha!" Kazu then held one of his arms as he was still abit injured and was not at a hundred percent. Kazu then looked at Medulla as if saying Since were both from snow, lets take that other guy out first. Pointing his head toward Ed. then he shouted "I never caught your name!" Kazu asked Medulla.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:47 am
Ed got out of his boat and dodged all of the hail. "So did the match begin?" Ed said and took of only have his weights making it 150lbs per leg.  

Metal_Edge91

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:48 am
((You not going to evade the sharks? Just reminding you, So should we do posting Medulla Me(Kazu) then ed or what so we have an organized fight mehehe))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:10 am
(( OH IGNORE THE RANDOM NUMBER YOU WILL GET HIT BY IT! ED THAT MEANS YOU!

The said thing s RAI will generate will try to hit ALL OF YOU!

these exams are unique thanks to that and you ignore it i make it hit you!))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 am
Medulla had huge shock as she went into manga like dazed position.
"You are from snow!?!?! Og Dear LORD!" Was all she could say. Next thing was she noticed the sharks.
.... I hate fishes... Medulla jumped of from the top of her boat, the boat was after crushed in the sharks mouth. Though Medulla landed on top of the sharks head. There was cold chilly expression on her face.
"Thats dangerosu miss. Fish-chan." She said as she stabed two kunais to both sides of sharks head. Medulla continued to float of the dead shark body.
"I dont like the sound of your idea, But my name is Medulla anyways, youd better watch out for sharks.." Medulla said as cheerful expression came back to her face.
"If you survive, i just might help you." She said as she winked her eye. Am i sick, everything seems slower than usually. It really did seem as everything around her was slower than normally.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 am
((Havock. Want me to take over the rolling thing? I am usually on from now until late at night so I should be around to see the fights, and it would make it more obvious.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:59 pm
Kazu still just standing around noticed the sharks "OOO I always wanted a pet gold fish!!!" Kazu jumped to evade the sharks, but put an exploding tag on one of them headed for ED (If he is still alive after the last shark attack mehehe) Kazu then shouted "Medulla huh? Kazu Gahaha!" Kazu hoped that she would get the message that that was his name. Kazu's appeance then changed (Yes I plan to get a custom bloodline for this but for the mean time only the personality changes smile ) and was back to normal he then said to himself "Your better with sponatus attacks, and straightforward things. Im better at strategy, keep that in your head "  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff