Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Logan not responding!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nancia

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm
I also reported this message to Bugs & Support but thought I'd also try here, since they rarely respond. I've completed Logan's first four quests (Fluffs Ya Puff, The Boy, Blades of Wrath, and Needle Nose) and now he won't respond. The 'wheels' are not there in order to go forward.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:10 pm
Have you talked with the lumberjack yet?
I seem to recall there are more problems with Logan - he had the "!!!" showing at his shop.  

Avzel

Nancia

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:47 am
If you mean Gustav, yes... the Mon Cheri is an active quest for me right now as well. Weird thing is, the prompt to return to Logan with the Needle Nose no longer appears in the zOMG quest list - but the red flag showing I need to visit him is there. It does show it in my completed quests under MyGaia though. Do you know who we need to report this to???  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:10 pm
If you've already reported it in the Bugs>Games forum, then there's not much else you can do. Keep an eye on the developer's announcements and comments from other users who have the same glitch.

Don't worry too much about the red flags - I too see them everywhere and I've completed every quest except for the endboss.  

Avzel

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff