Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Saku's Secret Dungeon [Win Gold&Prizes] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to play a game?
  Yes!
  Ur way too complicated man.
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 am
YES, you will be allowed to roll as much as you want however i will personally limit the number of rolls a day if it gets out of hand. Anything without a roll or a request for a pass will be considered SPAM, if you have any questions or suggestions PM me.

I will have your dungeon level on the DP scoreboard updated whenever i can get to it, but it's really helpful to yourself if you keep track of what lvl you are on in your own posts. For example start each post with
DLvl:# ur on, and the floor description (which can be found below) this helps GREATLY to ease some confusion.

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN MAKE CONSECUTIVE POSTS FOR ROLLS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DOUBLE POST/CONSECUTIVE POST ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE GENERAL FORUM OR SUFFER THE BAN HAMMER!

Hey guys, saku here and i've finally decided to open up the guild dungeon! I put some of the best architects to work on it and told them to keep building floors down for as long as they could (good thing they were dwarves those tough bastards live forever) back when i first started this guild. Then.... i kinda forgot about em, but last night i was looking for a ramen snack but slipped and fell down some old stone stairs ending up up-sidedown staring at the entrance to SAKU'S SECRET DUNGEON (or so i read on the sign).

Sooo here's the deal. The dungeon consists of a certain number of floors down ( lets just say there's alot) and each floor gives you a chance to find some treasure, a trap, or a dungeon dwarf (lazy bastards tend to drink more than they work) Each of which will give you different options to survive, win items/gold, or gain some secret info (respectively).

To enter my dungeon you are gonna need a DP (or dungeon pass) to get one just post here and say "I want/need a Dungeon Pass" and i will add your name to the scoreboard. Only when you are on the scoreboard can you start dungeoncrawling. Wah! How do we get free s**t!?

SAKU DUNGEON INSTRUCTIONS:
To play you will use the dice. Every 10 floors up to floor 100, will increase the sides on the die. Therefore ex. Floors 1-10 will have 10sided rolls, where floors 11-20 will have 20sided rolls, and so on. so ex.
1-10: 1dice 10sided
11-20: 1dice 20sided
21-30: 3dice 10sided
31-40: 2dice 20sided
get it?

Rolling a 1 @ anytime on the 10sided dice will move you back a lvl.
Lvl 1 (2-10 will get you to lvl 2)
Lvl 2 (2-10 will get you to lvl 3)
Lvl 3 (3-10 will get you to lvl 4)
Lvl 4 (4-10 will get you to lvl 5)
Lvl 5 (5-10 will get you to lvl 6)
Lvl 6 (6-10 will get you to lvl 7)
Lvl 7 (7-10 will get you to lvl 8 )
Lvl 8 (8-10 will get you to lvl 9)
Lvl 9 (9-10 will get you to lvl 10)
Lvl 10 (Your rolls while on this lvl must add up to 100 to get to lvl 11)

Now rolling 1-2 anytime on a 20sided dice will move you back a lvl
Lvl 11 (11-20 will get you to lvl 12)
Lvl 12 (12-20 will get you to lvl 13)
etc..

How do i open the locked chests if i only get the key after i discover it!? Every 10th lvl i will give you the option to reset after you have beaten the boss(go back to the begining of the set) Ex.
You managed to get the key for set 21-30 and are on floor 28, but the chest is on floor 22. At floor 30, you can reset (but only if you have the key) and start over at lvl 21, to do them again and reach your chest.

After lvl 100 has been reached the system will reset and you can start again ex. Floor 200-210 will be a 10sided die again. However once lvl 1000 is reached the system will change, but we'll get to that if we get there.

You MUST roll a number equal to or higher than the floor you are on to go down another lvl, IF you roll within the bottom 10% of the total number of sides you will trigger an auto-trap setting you backwards Up a lvl. ex.
You are on floor 70, you roll a 6 (1-7 =10%) you would move back up to floor 69 and roll again.

Specialty items will only be given out the FIRST time a floor is explored, if the same floor is reached by another person the prize may be different if it's still there at all.

As you can probably guess Floors like #100, 200, etc. Will have specialty prizes or something unique, But depending on how many floors get cleared a day the system may be modified.

Many floors have a possible trigger event: Trap, Treasure(rare), Dwarf (useful info, or usless info) but do not expect to find something on all floors. If you are the first one to reach the floor, you will have to wait untill i add it to the Dungeon List to find out what is there and while you can continue rolling and dungeon crawling, if there is a trap you passed you will have to beat it before i will reset your dungeon lvl past it.

Traps will be disarmed by the following method. Each trap will be a roll of the dice = the floor that you are on (so basically an extra roll) however it has a 50% chance of failing and knocking you out (next roll is skipped)

10th lvl's will now be BOSS lvl's. Each boss will have a set HP and each dice roll will tick off some of it. You will win once the HP has reached 0. Falling back a lvl will NOT reset the boss HP. But you will have to get back to the 10th lvl again before continuing the battle.
Ex. Drunken Dan has 100HP you roll a 7,3,4,7,1. You are now back on lvl 9 But Drunken Dan's HP is still now at 78HP.

Dungeon Passes

Sakuchwan - 18
Zaoth Kun - 5
chianachan - 15 - 1000g +100?
jon123456789 - 1
Dr Entropy - 0
Akuni Akira Aoshi - 4
mathwl1020 - 5
TheBlueWarrior - 1
Dana Pixie Stix - 7 - 1000g
TheStrongBad - 9
Basurastrike - 0
Xx-firejade-xX - 0
aleki chan - 0
Grand Sephiroth78 - 0
Metallic_Noodles - 9
your_fallen_vampire - 0
Leixi - 3
Pachelbel Canon - 0
demon_kenkpg1 - 0
Richard ZK - 0
XxJasper_Cullen33xX - 0
Marcus Volturi Clan - 0
Johwo - 0
Divine Supremacy - 0
Heavenly Apocalypse - 7
Hot_Chick_in_Red - 0
Wind Silver Dragon - 0
Captain emochild666 - 0
StarlightJoy - 0
kyruko- 17
IAmKeitaro- 0
doublelifegirl357 - 0
John Cena five knuckle - 0
_Tapout_Legend_ - 0
GlamFirstClass - 0
DUNGEON FLOOR'S

1. Dungeon Dwarf - Hey! I 'member ya lassie. 'elcome to our dungeon here my buddiesh went on ahead of me...hic! But i shtayed behind to guard t'door.

2.You see barren stone walls and a very small barred window in the corner, you bask in what little sunlight filters thru.... it's the last you'll ever see.

3.A long damp corridor stretches ahead of you, you take a step to walk down it but your feet woln't move. TRAP! Requires 6-10 to escape

4.A few sparse torches still burn, casting odd shadows on the walls, you squint in the dark to see a treasure chest up on a pedestal but after examination you discover it's locked and move on.Metalic_Noodles gets aSmok the Baby Dragon The chest is now empty.

5.Dungeon Dwarf - Yarr, ya think ya be havin the skills cause you made it halfway eh? Well i suppose i could give ya this key here, but you gotta roll an 8 to get it.

6.Bare stone and darkness greet you, there's nothing to be done.

7.There's a torch on the wall and you can almost see a secret hidey hole in the wall, but it's too dark. Roll a 3 to use the torch and get the item! chianachanwas the first to grab the torch and reach into the hole to find 1000g!

8. Darkness and the sound of dripping water comming from deep within the depths. You hear a low growl and hope there's nothing else down here... too bad hope isn't here to help.

Drunken Dan has been defeated for the first time! a new path opens
8b. IF you Roll a 10 on floor 8 You can take the secret path straight to floor 12 (You may bypass the boss fight but you will not receive the reward)

9.TRAP!A large 3 headed dog blocks your path! Roll a 6-10 to evade.

10.Dungeon Dwarf - Well done laddie! Sakuchwan was the first to reach lvl 10! Now yer just 'avta get past me! BOSS BATTLE: Drunken Dan HP=100 Roll till his HP counter is 0.

11.Dungeon Pixie - Congrats! you have beaten Drunken Dan, Only 10 more lvls to go before the next boss! Your reward is 1000g!(Before the pixie disappears she steals all your dungeon key's for lvl's 1-10)

12.A large oasis is in the middle of this room, and there's sand everywhere... WTF kinda dungeon is this anyway?

13.There's not much in this room at all.... you see a sign hanging on a wall and in closer inspection see that it says "Room 31".

14.At first there appears to be nothing in this room but then movement catches your eye. A Snow Rabbit! Roll higher than 17 to catch it and earn a prize.

15.Paint is all over the walls covering the entire room reading over and over "All ur base are belong to us"

16.A Treasure Chest is on a pedestal in front of you, You open it to discover 100g!

17.In this room you see a dungeon dwarf asleep on a bustop bench... Though the bus never stops here anymore.

18.Dungeon Dwarf - So ye's made it to floor 18. good fer ye's but the next boss woln't be quite so easy *winks and vanishes into the stone walls somewhere*

19.TRAP! Metal teethed chompers are in front of you! Roll between 6-15 to evade them!

20.???

SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:16 am
Ima play but don't worry im not stealing any of your prizes all i will do is discover what is on the lvl and add it to the list =P

OMG: well there's a good example, since i rolled within 10% of the first lvl i would go back, but since i'm already at 0 lol. no where to go.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 am
Must reach first floor!  
SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:41 am
Kekeke comming up with stuff to discover is gonna be fun.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:43 am
Hmmm maybe i should be a little more descriptive  
SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 am
bah, looks like i suck at the game i created rofl  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:50 am
Hmm perhaps i should use a template post to remember which floors people are on... could be tricky thou  
SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:54 am
look at me addicted to my own game... how sad haha

Edit: Trap triggers, next roll will not count.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:59 am
Dlvl: 3
stunned

look at the pretty birdies  
SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:00 am
Dlvl: 3

And back to crawlin  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:01 am
Pass please ^^

Sounds like a good game hun  
SakuChwan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:05 am
Dlvl: 4

Kekeke thx Zaoth, and welcome to the pit of desp... uhh my dungeon.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Zaoth Kun rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:13 am
User Image

I have already been into your dungeon before love =P

Zaoth Kun rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:14 am
User Image

Level: 1

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zaoth Kun rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:16 am
User Image

Level: 2

I was contemplating changing back to Squee_moon o.O
not surrrree

Got hooked to Zaoth now XD

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games