Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Do you have any good ideas for a youtube video?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itzmekupid

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:18 am
I wonder what to make.
I'm like super bored at home and i wanna make lots of vids.
Any ideas?
Just post lots of ideas!
And weekly, I'll make a vid and dedicate you a shout out!
lolz xp

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:00 am
Mime! I want the "OH NOES!! I'm trapped in a glass box!!!" and make up and errythang 3nodding

Or if not that, then...I want you to put on a fashion show for me ^_^  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:47 am
Hmm, I suppose it depends if you want your videos to have a theme or not. I'd advise against doing any sort of "review" videos. You know, like video game/book reviews. There's like a billion of those, and so many of them just whine and complain about really trivial things. I'm all for checking out reviews before buying something...but I hate it when a video is just somebody finding something to b***h about. I think there needs to be more good LOLs on the interwebs. xp

I know, make videos about going on "Epic quests" but the videos are really of you going to local areas. Like "Epic Quest to the Local Apothecary" would really just be you going to CVS, but act like it's a really big deal and film all of the "adventures" that happen to you along the way. xp I dunno, I always think it's kinda funny when people make mundane things seem really epic.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:22 pm
Kyla_Ewens

I know, make videos about going on "Epic quests" but the videos are really of you going to local areas. Like "Epic Quest to the Local Apothecary" would really just be you going to CVS, but act like it's a really big deal and film all of the "adventures" that happen to you along the way. xp I dunno, I always think it's kinda funny when people make mundane things seem really epic.

I think this sounds like a great idea. : D Potentially really funny, too.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm
xd Yeah, I kinda wish someone would actually do that now. The possibilities are endless. Epic Quest to the Laundromat....Epic Quest to the Grocery Store...Epic Quest to the Basement! xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:52 pm
All I can think of is that Hunting for Food video with the guy with his bow and arrows at the supermarket...

Do a spoof on anything...with ninjas and farmer zombies! mrgreen  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 am
Thaliat Everwood
All I can think of is that Hunting for Food video with the guy with his bow and arrows at the supermarket...

Do a spoof on anything...with ninjas and farmer zombies! mrgreen

Oh yeah! xd I forgot about that. That was an awesome video. It was playing in an art museum that me and Thal went to. This guy was walking around a supermarket shooting various items with arrows. xd I think the point was how we're so removed from the idea of hunting for what we need. The best part was at the checkout, all his items on the conveyer belt had arrows sticking out of them  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:45 am
:sleepy Stephasaurus Rex:
Epic quests ftw.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 pm
ninja I am reminded of this Onion News Bulliten it makes me lol.

And these actually give me some ideas, hmmm...
ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:40 pm
I have one. Find the song called: I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today. Then, find the section of the One Piece anime when Luffy steals Franky's one and only speedo. As Franky is going around being proud of having no speedo, have the song play. After the second "I'm not wearing underwear today" plays, show three scenes of surprised people. The song will pretty much tell you exactly when to show them. Then, keep having Franky prance around with the song when it gets to where it gets to the long "I'mm noot weaarinng unnderrwearr tooo" and right before it goes Daaaaay, have the scene where he's in front of some wood and waves crash and theres something that shines. Now, try to find audio of Sailor Moon. Have Robin say before she brings her hands out: "In the name of the moon, I will punish..." Show the hands come out of Franky's legs. Then have Robin say: "You!" and have the crushing sound about five times. Then, have Franky's face when he looks like he's in pain from getting his you-know-whats crushed and have the sound of Goofy's YAAHOOHOOHOOOO!!! play. Then, have the screen go black and text that says: ...and that's how Luffy convinced Franky to join his crew. Hope you like the idea. I've had it for awhile. If you can do it, that would be awesome.  

wariodude128

not a templar

King Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Just...just do random stuff. Make spoof movies, spoof commercials, spoof whatever. Pretend to be your favourite celeb. Film yourself dancing. That's what I usually do xD  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games