Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The NEW Request Thread = [cert changes/untagged/equiping] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verusia

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Leona
Picture link(s): X
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): I need her name and temper on the cert. Edit! I got the uncert from Sweeny ^^ its here if you need it X
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Imp
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? Yes. I tried posting this in here once already and she is still not certed. Her temper needs to be mischievous

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:06 am

Name of Soquili
(and/or familiar): Hakumei
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Antigra/Tagged/mizulet3.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Addition of mate's name : Duzi
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Antigra aka Imp
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

=================================================

Name of Soquili
(and/or familiar): Sutekh
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Lil/Tags/icedemon.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Addition of mate's name : Ennuiel
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Lilwolfpard
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

=================================================

Name of Soquili
(and/or familiar): Líadáin
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Lil/Tags/liadeer.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Addition of mate's name : Monfulta
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Lilwolfpard

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):
Takoda
Picture link(s): Takoda
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): ownership change. co ownership was broken officially and she is being gifted to Revel1984 she will have full ownership of Takoda.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): no 2nd change

sirenz tag so please let me know who to send gold to??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:18 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Wild Wind
Picture link(s): [link]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Mate changed to Maelstrom

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:49 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Kismet
Picture link(s): Kismet (this is the only picture I could find for her)
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Just to be certed.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Tig.
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yup, it was. I would also really like to have this cert background for her, if possible.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Obsydian
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/obsid.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add of Co-owner (Caitlyn Hellstorm)
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes. First time

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Zamir (and Atlantic)
Picture link(s): Zamir Atlantic
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):
Uncert
Atlantic added to Zamir's cert
Kaelyn added as his Lifemate <3
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz (Ameh for the Familiar)
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): No

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Mohana
Picture link(s): Mohana
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):
Taking Heavnly Snow off as co-owner (agreement was broken)
Add Ladyfirefox89 as co-owner
Also...(ya it took me this long to notice ha) as a foal, Mohana had cloven hooves but as an adult she doesnt.. ^^;
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Chibizoo
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): No

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Badru
Picture link(s): Badru Uncert Badru Cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Badru and his twin were on Ende's to-do list, but never got done. (to my knowledge)
Please add Flamingstar-Sama as a co-owner
Can I get "Iniabi's Twin" on the bottom of the cert
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Endejester
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes, first time.

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Iniabi
Picture link(s): Iniabi's Uncert Cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Was on Ende's to-do list, but never got done
Please add Bunnyilove as a co-owner
Can I please have "Badru's Twin" on the bottom of the tag
background changed to BG7
Please add Amaris as a lifemate :3
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Endejester
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes first time

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Adahy
Picture link(s): Adahy
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Please remove Ansata as co-owner (agreement broken)
Please add Hyper Falcon as the co-owner :3
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Imp
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Not his first time..but who do i send the trade to?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Noble Heart
Picture link(s): Cert | Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding a lifemate: Mahi
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Chibizoo
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Nope! 250g has been sent to Chibizoo.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Carthage and Barca
Picture link(s): Carthage -- Barca
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): First Cert & Addition of a Familiar
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Chibizoo & Angmar colored Barca
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): I've asked for it's uncert, does that count?

Certing Info

Name: Carthage
Familiar: Barca
Coloirst: Chibizoo
Found: 10/31/09
Breed: Aquaphobia
Temper: Insidious
Edition: Phobia / Halloween '09

If custom background: I’d like a darker underwater scence. (willing to pay for it)
If premade: One of the waters made darker or one of the nighttime/darker fields/meadows/forests.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm
Name of Soquili: Nightshade
Picture link(s): Old cert Uncerted
The change you are requesting:
Owner change to Masshiro. (She was given to me June 23, 2009.)
I was also wondering if her cert name could be shortened to just 'Night'. There's already a Soq feme named Nightshade AND she's owned by a user named Nightshade.... @.@
The colorist of the pet: King
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes

Masshiro

King Bunny

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Xiaodan
Picture link(s): Xiaodan
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add Quaji as a co owner
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Chiru
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): First time

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:39 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Orion's Verse
Picture link(s): Cert Form, Uncerted
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding a Lifemate - Katell
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King Inversitle

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Sweets
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/King/Certed/Sweetscert.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Tetoreth/Sweetsuncerted.png?t=1268620051
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding my name (Tsunake) to the owner's tag, please!
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Name of Soquili: Lady Solem
Picture link(s): [x]
The change you are requesting: Adding her name which is 'Lady Solem' and her temper which is 'Precious'
The colorist of the pet: Lil
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes!

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas