Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How can i pm all the members in my clan at once?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eragon25

Assimilated Borg

12,200 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:41 pm
How can i pm all the members in my clan at once?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:09 pm
At the moment, there isn't a feature like that. It's definitely known about and requested for, though. So I have no idea when it might be implemented, but I think somewhere down the road it may very well be (but can't make any promises, since I'm not a developer).  

Goosies Moosies

Stone-cold Witch

Eragon25

Assimilated Borg

12,200 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Goosies Moosies
At the moment, there isn't a feature like that. It's definitely known about and requested for, though. So I have no idea when it might be implemented, but I think somewhere down the road it may very well be (but can't make any promises, since I'm not a developer).

Ok thankyou  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:24 pm
well u can... but u have to individually select each person and put a comma and space between each name, which i find would be a waste of time

example: Alucard The Shadow, Billy Bobareno, jimmy Boy, Ect ect  

MrGigglesX

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Alucard The Shadow
well u can... but u have to individually select each person and put a comma and space between each name, which i find would be a waste of time

You can only do this if the people you're writing to are all on your friend list. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:47 am
Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Alucard The Shadow

You can only do this if the people you're writing to are all on your friend list. 3nodding

or is they allow nonfriends to send them pms

-there's an opt on the preference page for it

kaze ichiru

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:14 pm
Well there is no way to PM all of your clan/guild at once, but you can IM all of them at once through guild/clan broadcasts. Just click on the little GIM button above your gold count and click the arrow next to "guilds". A drop down will appear with all the guilds and clans that you have joined. You can then click the guild/clan you want to send a broadcast to and send a message (just like IMing) through it. Then everyone in your guild/clan who was logged into GIM at the moment will receive the message.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games