Reply Community Lounge
New Oppurtunities around the Corner!~ Update~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:01 am
So, I possibly have two jobs starting this summer.
I may be working at this glass factory for just the summer, I haven't recieved the phone call that will confirm my employment, so I'm not sure yet. That's the first job, but like I said, it hasn't been confirmed to me yet.
The second job is that I was just recently put on a team of Paranormal Invesigators or more commonly known as Ghost Hunters, that are around the area that I am living in. My girlfriend and I are, actually. A friend of ours, who is apart of the team and have helped us with misunforunate events in the past months, called his boss and told him that he has two new recruits.
You may imagine the shock for us, because my girlfriend and I didn't even mention to the guy and he did that.

Not too long ago, I realized that I had a gift of sensing and knowing whenever a spirit, demon, and or angel is around. I can see and hear, my girlfriend can only hear them. By joining the team, we hope that our ability will grow stronger and that our friend will train us. However, our abilities are still beginners, so we do need the training.

So, our friend is coming down this Thursday to tell us the news and also to check up on us.
I'm really excited. I mean, I've watched Ghost Hunters on the ScifFi channel and other paranormal investigators and I've always wanted to become apart of one. Besides going to college and becoming a comic artist, being a paranormal invesigator was my second dream.

Whenever Thursday comes around, I will let you all know what happens and with the job up at the glass factory. biggrin

Edit: I found out yesterday that I got the job at the glass factory and my training starts tonight! I start at the glass factory this month on the 22nd. That's all the update I have now.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:21 am
XxDarkMalicexX

Not too long ago, I realized that I had a gift of sensing and knowing whenever a spirit, demon, and or angel is around. I can see and hear, my girlfriend can only hear them. By joining the team, we hope that our ability will grow stronger and that our friend will train us. However, our abilities are still beginners, so we do need the training.
User Image

SO YOU'RE A MILLIONAIRE?!

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

--------------------------------------------

Art By: Trish the Stalker

"What you don't seem to understand is that I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me." - Rorschach

God-The-RapistV2.0

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:11 pm
that's absolutely sicknasty awesome!!!! Good luck!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 am
Cadhla
that's absolutely sicknasty awesome!!!! Good luck!!

Thankyou! xd I wish ensure to have updates with each step! wink  

XxDarkMalicexX

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 am
Good luck getting the jobs, I just hope you have fun and are not too dissapointed. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:27 pm
I got the job at the glass factory for the summer. I've worked there for the past week now, and it's been fun, hot, and tiring. (Of course, all jobs are like that: tiring.)

My co-workers are really a bunch of nice fellows and gals; they are real easy to get along with. I'm glad. I really don't need to work with assholes. stare
And my bosses are cool too, really nice.

Next week is going to be really something though. It's the week that our tent sale is opening and there is cashier training. Our work shirts have not come in yet, hopefully they'll come within next week before the opening day.
Also, pay day is next friday, which is my birthday! Yay! xd
I'm already planning on getting me another tattoo with my first paycheck. It's going to be really neat. Something very to look forward to.

I took tomorrow off (which would be Friday). Thank goodness I did. The back of my legs are so sore, it's hard to even stand, let alone walk.

I'll keep you all updated; I'm heading for a good long nap! whee

XxDarkMalicexX

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces