Okay, finally, for the first time I have an absolutely clear idea of what I want for a custom. This one is for my Grandfather, who passed away late May, 2009 (Yes, recently, as of writing this). He was a very strong man, in body and in spirit, and a very big part of my childhood and who I am today. This is a fun thing to commemorate him by.

I think I'll need about 550.000 gg in total, but I'm almost there already. What I need is a slot.

For Safekeeping:

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Erik Orsa
Owner: Pearlyblue
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Rascal
Breed: Dalecarlian Horse
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes - light blue
Body - red
Tail - White and short
Hair - White with green, red, yellow... se references, I would like a custom mane edit for this one, approximating the dalecarlian horse design as closely as possible. How you solve this is up to the one doing the editing. I'm okay with braids, ribbons... whatever you feel you could do to make it look at least "about right" in reference to the pictures.
Hooves - White.
Design details as in the reference pictures.
Reference image(s): Picture site 1 and Picture site 2
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None needed.
Tag frame color: Green, red and white? Whatever looks good.
Tag feather color: Blue and Yellow (swedish flag)
Hair/clothing edits: I'd actually prefer if most of the patterns would be on his skin, rather than "clothing edits," but I do want a custom mane that can approximate the look of that of the traditional dalecarlian horse.