what are you looking for? -
which plot are you interested in? -
any other comment/information -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Good just means not completely evil"

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Selena
nicknames - I some times will refer to her as Sel, but other than that, she has been called 'Lena. She personally doesn't like it, so go ahead and tease her!
temper - clever
her friends - Laures, Brian [best friend], Balgen, Suichii [couple<3], Kanani ,and Chev.
her enemies - Glissando, Alister Shields.
her mate - Suichii
her children - none yet
her siblings - unknown
other family- unknown
received - I received Selena by winning a raffle in the Pokemon Event!

her past - Selena's earliest memory is of blood on grass. Her parents' blood.

One day, they were murdered. Selena did not know the reason, or if there even was a reason. She never saw the killers' faces. She only ran, just like her mother had told her to, using her last breath. Selena had been very young then, and had only come out of her basket a few weeks before. But she ran as fast as she could. So far with so little energy that she had collapsed mid-gallop. She would have had enough energy to run further, but a horrific head ache had consumed her. When she was still a new-born, her basket had been damaged, and the aftermath was these headaches. They had been very frequent, and very painful. Selena had just enough energy to drag herself out of sight so the murderers would not find her.

A few days pasted, and she was found. But not by blood thirsty killers, but a golden Angeni. The mare took her to her teepee and adopted her. But her golden color was tainted. She, was well as her family, treated her like dirt. They turned her into a slave, mocked her, and threatened to kill her if she did not cooperate. Selena had no choice but to obey. She lived most of her childhood with the monstrous Angeni and her family. But one day, when the whole family had left for god knows where, she escaped. She was still very young, thus not very fast or swift, but since there was no moon that night, she was not found.

She safely crossed from her birth place into this new, unknown land. She had not even any knowledge that it was here. She entered through the mountains, and collapsed, once more, in the dense forest. She had ran for three days without food or sleep, she had only stopped twice for a drink. But again she was found. But this time by a two legger. And she cared for her, and watched over her as she grew into a beautiful mare. But Selena never reviled her past to anyone, not even the legger who saved her life. She never reviled her horrific memories of the Angeni and her parents' death, nor the happy memories of her friends as they found adventures in the hills of her birth land. Her heart longs to return, but her mind knows that if she does, the pain would kill her.

She still remembers her childhood friends, as the played in the hills and rocky clearings, she can no longer remember their faces, but their voices fill her dreams. Her night mares. She also remembers the Angeni, for they left her with a large scar, which hides under her scarf. It is healed, but it still gives her pain.

Can she piece together her shattered childhood?

personality - Selena is mysterious. She has had a hard past, and that has made her judging, clever, strong, in mind and body, and of course, a bit unfriendly. She has a hard time opening her thick shell to others, and then results in few friends. She has an even harder time trusting people. But deep in her heart, is can be gentle. She can be loving. But she rarely lets that side show. It is too vulnerable and raw in her opinion. But deep down, she has always longed to be a mother. To be a friend. And when she opens that side of her to others, she is someone else. But that is on her only hidden side. She also has a killing, tracking side to her. All the years spent relying on her instincts and her strength, speed, and intelligence have created a part of her mind that can track anything, or anyone, and injure, or kill. Both sides are well hidden, and even Selena is afraid to show either in these new lands.

how is she around stallions? - the stallion must first gain her respect and trust, he also has to be able to understand her and where she is coming from. But she is a very caring person underneath and will be a great mate. Very protective. She is lifemated

what is she looking for? - A bit more RP, but I would prefer that they not be meet-and-greets. A few more female friends. A female best friend? Enemies!!! Bring them on!!! >D

her likes - She enjoys the shade, because of its a shield from the sun. She loves bathing in cool lakes and rivers and climbing the rocky mountains during the night.
her dislikes - spoiled Soquili, full moons, snobs, and stallions who think they understand her. And of course the sun.
her favorite foods - sweet grass, cheese and golden mushrooms.
breedings - first can possibly be a fling, but RP or plottage is mandatory afterwords[or before] even if they did not win! [Suichii may have this already claimed, but we'll see.]
The rest shall be saved for whomever she mates.
She is lifemated

her range - Selena usually can be found in the heart of the forests, the more shaded areas. Her favorite area to explore is the mountain range [at night]. She can also be found in the plains or the desert. [only on a very cloudy day/night] map

r.o.l.e.p.l.a.y

[del'nal] Yey butterflies! NO RESPONSE
[charlotte] two bandits NO RESPONSE
[glitch] dark mischief
[baglen] whatever happens...
[kanani] not so different...
[suichii] your always welcome.
[laures] up the mountains, through the sea.
[brian] brian and selena. Finished [by msn]
[chevalie] can we climb a mountain?
[briso] yet another attack... finished
[papillon] because of clams.

[sunari] away from the tepee and forest. NO RESPONSE
[lorin] whats the difference?
[althea]a brand new day with new friends.
[alister]a fight at night.
[claude, istas, brian]help for two from two.
[rock,linnie] problems.

p.l.o.t.s

A few ideas that were born when brainstorming for a few minutes -

a] Travel/adventure. Whomever chooses this plot can be expecting danger, excitement, scratches and bruises, not coming home for a few suns, and maybe even treasure. I don not yet have a specific location where I would like this adventure to take place, it could even take place in more than one area or an uncharted part of the Soquili map.

b] Meeting other Rocket Soquili. Talking to them. They may be a link to her past. [They might have known her from the past( = playing as foals, childhood friends, family.), Going on an adventure(different from a regular one. Something diabolical, which may, or may not mean - plans, bases, interrogations. [I am thinking of making this idea much bigger, but right now I only have this to offer.
maybe a Team rocket vs. team Magma/Aqua sort of thing...>3>])

c] Adoption. Seeing as she secretly has always wanted to be a mother, maybe she can be. She is mated to Sweeny_Revenge's Suichii but a breeding slot may not come along for awhile. She could be secretly in great turmoil when thinking about becoming pregnant. So if she were to adopt a basket, it could be like training for her, to became the best mother she can for her own baskets. If the basket were to have a mother, Selena would ask her advice more than regularly, if not, she could ask her friend Kananii. I just want to see how she would act, is all. This idea is still in the works...

d]Help from another. Selena has always had a second side to her. She could switch easily. And this other side was more stealthy, more clever and more deadly. She would switch to it when she was tracking something, or someone. She thought she had complete control over it, but recently she learned otherwise. And as a result she nearly injured a friend. She does not understand why she switch unconsciously and suddenly, having not used her 'mode' in years. She needs a teacher or tutor that could help her find out. Help her keep control of it, and maybe even help her sharpen it. [preferable a Soquili that is wise and clever and one that has mentored other Soquili before. Someone that could give her a good beating, no one too soft.]

e]Best of Friends? Selena is having a rough time with her best friend, Brian. They have recently met up after a month or so since last seeing each other, but the situation turns and Selena shows her 'other side.' Her killing side. Totally accidentally and Brian is afraid and confused. He thought she was kind and gentle though she was far from it. Now they have started to drift apart. Selena is devastated and searches for a loving couple that could help them go back to how they were. Any breed is welcome, but they have to be a little bit understanding and at least one of them has to be gentle. Can you help them?

f] Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Sel or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Selena's personality very well, or does not really click with her life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image

"Fire and guns blow, their reflection shines in my eyes, but Im still standing. Im still standing."

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Rockstar
nickname - Rock, Star, The jerk who sings. [my personal favorite x'D]
temper - obnoxious
his friends - Candy, Linnie, Selena, Addy[best friend], Telnara, Stripe.
his enemies - none
his crush - Candy
his children - none yet
his siblings - none
other family - Rutherford [father] And Elisa [mother] both deceased
received - Sweeny won him in the Canada day raffle and then gave me co-ownie rights to him! -pings major love to her-

his past - Rockstar has loved music and parades all his life. His father, a very proud parade horse, taught him everything he knew. His mother, a sweet and caring Soquili that could be a bit clingy, watched as her son grew strong and handsome. Both his parents were crying the day Rock was born, he was there little miracle. Every parent says that, but his mother had a very hard time getting pregnant and staying pregnant. They had started to lose hope that they would ever become parents. But when Rockstar was born, all their worries washed away. Until he developed his personality.

Rock was, and is, a party animal. He sings all the time. He sings every song he has ever heard. He is also a huge flirt. Which got his parents into more trouble than him. But they enjoyed every minute, every memory, of seeing Rockstar grow up into a handsome stallion. When he became a true adult, he was packed and ready to leave. His father had talked to him for the past few years. He had told Rock about how the world was big and he should go see it. He should explore all the world has to offer and find someone who loved him and could stand him, his flaws and his excessive singing. At this they had both laughed. And ever since then, Rock saw his home as a small place. When he was a foal, it was huge. Too big for one foal to explore it all. But now it seemed like it had shrunk. Like it was not enough room for him. He had to leave. And so he did. Once e finally got his mother from dragging behind him he was off. Into the sun, singing a song.

He found himself in the Soquili lands. He had never seen anything more beautiful. The mountains were blue and massive, the lakes were clear and pure, and the fields were grand and welcoming. He galloped singing at the top of his lungs. All he could feel was excitement. He couldn't wait to meet someone new. Preferably female. His wish did not come true entirely, but he did stumble upon, knocked head first into, someone new.

It was Suichii.

Rockstar was galloping along and, to Sui's misfortune, ran him over completely. Sui took pity on him, seeing as Rock had no place to stay, and took him to his mate's teepee. Selena's teepee. Rockstar's heart stopped when he saw her. He fell in love. She was so beautiful, flawless in his eyes.

He spilled out his emotions for her right there, she looked shocked at a bit disturbed. Sui looked, and was, completely furious. He kicked Rock's sorry rum for the next few miles. But Rock still thinks of them both as friends. And he learned his lesson. Amazingly enough.

Now he roams between the two herds. Selena's and Sui's. He met all the members of Sui's herd, and found that they were all very welcoming, except for maybe Claude. But he didn't care much. he has his whole life to look forward to.

what is he looking for? - Rock is searching for friends, fellow singers, song buddies and of course MARES. [>>;;;]
his likes - Singing, dancing, parades, wandering, sunshine, waterfalls, very echoy caves, and mares.
his dislikes - Being told to shut up, not being able to sing, being yelled at, being told to stay in one place, and Soquili who sing off key.
his favorite food - Apples and carrots.
how does he act around mares? - He is a huge flirt. So he tends to 'fall in love' with any mare the catches his eye.
breedings - Rock is more of a fling kind of stallion. So the first two should be flings most likely, and the third might be...I doubt he will mate, but if the right girl comes along, maybe he will finally learn the meaning of falling in love. <3

his range - Rock likes to run around and sing in the fields and the forests mostly. But he can also be found in the village or on the beach! map

r.o.l.e.p.l.a.y

[roselind] trick of the eyes. NO RESPONSE
[candy] Why are you pink? Why am I black?
[khajag] Bashful and Obnoxious.
[winter] parents in training
[stripe] sing a song, any song
[selena,linnie] problems.
[linnie,telnara] -x-
[adela] run-in at the forest

p.l.o.t.s

a]Sing to me. Rockstar loves to sing. Most find his singing annoying. So he has few friends. But he is a very friendly Soquili! So I think he needs some more friends. And friends that can sing. Any breed, any temper. They could teach each other different songs and different techniques of singing. We just want notes and happiness floating around! <3 He has found two or three!

b]Parent in Training. Rockstar is currently in love with a kind mare by the name of Candy. He cares for her dearly and knows that she adores foals. So he expects to become a father one day. but being his happy-go-lucky self, he has yet to realize the responsibilities and hardships that await in father-hood. So he is now in search of a foal that could help him 'train' for what he expects in the future.

c]Night and day Parade. Rockstar's father was a parade horse, and thus, Rock has learned many things from watching, talking and being with him. His father was the one who taught him to sing and taught him upbeat, happy songs. Rockstar developed the same love of parades as his father possessed. And now he wants to show everyone, and get Soquili involved in the festivities. He wishes to start and organize a festival that celebrates the last night of summer, and the first day of fall. He needs horses that are willing to help. Soquili that can sing, two leggers that could play, and animals that could watch! Get ready for fun, food, and fast paced music.

d]Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Rock or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Rockstar's personality very well, or does not really click with his life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm
-r.e.s.e.r.v.e.d-

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:03 pm
-r.e.s.e.r.v.e.d-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 pm
-r.e.s.e.r.v.e.d-

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:11 pm
-o.p.e.n-
open for posts and chatter! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:06 pm
image/linkage -
User Image
which Soq - [I only have Selena to offer for now X'D]
what are you looking for? - Perhaps a random encounter/ one of her acquaintances? Kanani is very gentle in nature, compassionate, and understanding. She willingly listens to others, and offers comfort when needed. She can seem quiet at times, but it's only because she prefers to speak only when necessary--in truth, she always has a lot to think about in her mind. I suppose you could consider her to be a motherly character, even though she hasn't had foals yet. But she's been through a lot, and though she's not yet old, she considers herself to be mature within because of her experiences.
any other comment/information - Just to add to the "been through a lot". The Cerynei came from a distant land that was covered in forests and inhabited by only their own kind. The land eventually, and strangely, went through a drought, and many fires started in the forest. In no time, the whole Cerynei land was aflame, and they were forced to make a difficult decision: stay and suffer, or follow their Prince to the land of their cousins, the Soquili. Kanani had just separated from her parents at this time, and not exactly knowing what to do, she put all of her faith in the Prince. She has a better life in the Soquili lands, but still misses her old home, which in fact, no longer exists. Her only memories of the vast forests are flames and smoke, and a dark sky tinged with red. Not to mention, she hasn't seen her parents since, and doesn't even know if they survived the fires.

Aniira

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:18 pm
Oh, thanks Aniira!
I would love to, Selena has been through a lot as well [mental note to fill that out] so they could share stories or learn from each others experiences. I think it would be very interesting! <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:50 am
Awesome! Would you like to start the RP, or me?
EDIT: Nevamind. I went ahead and set it up anyway. x'D

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15688577  

Aniira

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:17 pm
Great Anii!

Tag coming your way too hun ^^

-luff bump-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:50 am
-u.p.d.a.t.e- for RPs

User Image

Pale Mist