Wings: NONE!
Fins: nope
Scales: nope
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: This is a custom based on Jet’s Ironforge. Its not a twin, just a long lost brother :3. It will have the ram horns and fluffyness just like Ironforge.He also has a collar with a black/white bow on it. The bow is facing down *not towords the back, but towords his feet*

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I got permission from JetAlmeara to use Ironforge as a reference :3.
JetAlmeara
ladyfirefox89

If I dont win the baby, would you ever be interested in that 'brother' plot I mentioned :3?
I could custom his brother and then we could still rp even if Ironforge gets taken :3 <333

It would be interesting and I'd be fine with you using him for a reference for a custom as well, I'm still fine for the mock breeding even if it comes to that.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm
Edit Category: ?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft with leg feathers
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni of Pollination
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 pm
MINI
Twins
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Nyxie-Minicorn
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Existing Pet
WIP Needed? Sure ^w^

Body: Grey with black and darker grey markings *see ref*
Mane: No mane, just the neck fin. Which are colored like on the ref<3
Tail: Beta fin. But with only the bottom frill and back spines please. I do not wish for the frills on it next to the spines. Colored like the ref picture.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Minicorn fetlocks. Colored like the grey of the main body. Or colored like you think looks best. I am not particular about that color as long as it fits well<3
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes, the minicorn horn. Colored like in the ref pic.
Wings: No
Fins: No side fins. Just the beta tail, and neck frill.
Scales: Uhhh, I don’t think so o__o
Pelt: Colored like in the pic<3
Other Notes: If you can make her ears look a lil beaten up like in the ref pic, that would be absolutely fantastic<33.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Every edit you see on the ref pic =D. Saddle, wrist bands, pearled stings. Also, a necklace shaped as a fish bowl with a live fish in it *its her friend*. Close up image. Example of how fish would look in the clear necklace. The container is big enough so you can tell there is a fish inside x3. regular gold fish colored is fine. If it wouldnt go over the edit level, I would love a little froggie ridding the back of her saddle nwn. ((or as many as moderate edits can get me<3 ))
Reference Image(s) for Items: -points to above-

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Saraswati Bhreac
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Breed: minicorn/nixie cros-breed
Temper: relaxed
Mate: None
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest by Dawniechan
Tag frame color: up to you, but maybe something like the saddle colors.
Tag feather color(s): Maybe the dark grey and black of the markings. But up to you if you can think of something better ^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soquili Species: Usdia sub-species
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Existing pet
WIP Needed? Sure<3

Body: see ref<3. Oh, also, I would like him to have the fluffy nymph ears.
Face: See ref<3
Mane: No mane, just the neck frill
Tail: Bunny tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Small antlers
Fins: Neck frill, and side fins *if it doesn’t interfere with the saddle*. Maybe you can have it so the saddle goes under the side fins.
Scales: No
Pelt: see ref for markings<3. Also, instead of the light grey, I would like his to be a kind of pale dusky orange with the dark grey markings.
Other Notes: I would like his saddle to be a little on the green side of the spectrum.

Custom Items: Same edits as his sister. The fish inside his necklace is also a goldfish, but has some black spots on it. Maybe just a long black stripe along its back. Some of his pearls can also be black, if it looks good. Or the light grey color from his markings. If it would go over the edit level, I would like a little froggie riding his saddle nwn. ((or as many as moderate edits can get me<3 ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: äinämöinen Bhreac ((I dont know how to write a capital A with the two dots above it nwn;;;;, but on the cert, it should be capitol<3 ))
Owner: Ladyfirefox89
Breed: Nymph/nixie
Temper: Strong
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest by Dawniechan
Tag frame color: what you think looks best
Tag feather color(s): what you think looks best

Also, with these, I would like versions of them with the saddles/decorations and without<3.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm
Achieved!
I need a being!
Name: Xylence
Breed: Goat
Temper: laid-back
Familiar Description:
Based off the color and markings of this guitar. Also, maybe some yellow on him? Or purple? Just make him look awesome x3. Oo, maybe a few of the stripes could gradient into purple or yellow. But he will be mostly green :3.
Edits: His soq will be Omicron. Omi thinks he is an alien from another world. If the goat could have a little floating toy spaceship, that would be AMAZING =D! If not, then maybe just a little cape x3. Like this.

Tag Colors: Your choice ^^. Maybe the green and yellow :3.
Teepee: (if using stats discount)
Price: Rare *50k* + complex coloring *10k* + edits*??k*= 70kish???

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:31 pm
This is a mock breeding!
Edit Category: Mutant as much edits as you want =D!
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kelpie-harpy crossbreed
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? : Yeeees

Body: I would like the color to be a silverish blue, and gold where the dapple is. I also really like the markings on isabliss. A mixture of her fog-like markings, Ari's dapple, and Oji's body 'stripes' *not the ones on his tail* would be perfect =D!
Face: Same silverish blue, with gold either in a spot on the nose, or running down along the bridge.
Mane: Fading between a merky blue and silver blue, with just a hint of gold highlights.
Tail: Same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: same as the mane.
Reference Image(s):
A mock breeding between Oji and Arianna

Grandparents, in case you wanted to see:
River Lethe and Mewtwo.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC, can be like the ones Oji and his dad have, or a style variant that you want.
Wings: Fluffy angeni wings!
Fins: Make them where you want them, that you think would mesh well with the feathers.
Scales: None
Pelt:
Other Notes: Like any breeding, this is going to be mostly CC. But I would like to note some things I really like about each parent =3.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
~ Mane: I would something with very long, volumous hair. All the way to the ground please =D. I would also like it to have a few braids, like the one found on Oji. I also like the idea of it winding around his horns. If it doesn't go all the way to the floor that is fine.Just make it interesting<3. I also like the idea of some of her animal pals in/hiding/winding/trapped in her hair. You can also refrence Isabliss's hair for the volume and kind of the general color tone.
Some hair styles I like:
Braids with free hair, intricate hair, tight curls, regular curls, breeze blown hair, long bangs to the side of the head, bangs curved to one side of the head. And other stuff ='3.
~ Tail: Like a fin, like Oji's. I like that it curls around his leg. I would like fins somewhere on it, but turns into hair at the tip of the fin. With hair a little bit above the tip. The tip hair is long. Oh, it could have some types of feathers at the tip like the harpies. But I really like the idea of water resistant looking feathers since it is part kelpie.
~ Eyes: Glowing please<3.
~ Mask: This mask, but only the green circled part and no snowflakes. I do like the white color, and would like it that color if it matches the rest. If the white doesn't match, then an amythest color<3.
~ Little animal friends<3. it would be supreamly awesome if you could make them pokemon-esque. But also thinking of sleep. Like a zubat, or jiggly puff. Or Jumpluff, Bulbasaur, or just any that you think could have some relevance to being sleepy or causing sleep =). I do love my zubat though<333.
~ Neck conector just like mewtwo and Oji.
~Horns, like mewtwos and Oji's, but put your own little spin on them<3. I dont want them to look exactly like it, but would be able to tell they came from a mewtwo =3.
~ Any other edits you can think of from the lineage of the mock parents/grandparents<3.

~Hair color/mass of hair: I really like the color of her hair and would like something like it when I described "murky blue". I didnt know what else to call it nwn;;. Also, this is a very good example of the mass of hair I like. But with more detail =D. And winding around the horn lD! If you are interested how she would fit in, she is probably Ariana's lost mother, or somehow this foals grandmother/great grandmother whee
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Breed: Angeni-kelpie
Temper: Sleepy
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Custom
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes nwn<3

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Can't, its a crossbreed xD
Justification for Domain Choice:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 pm
Achieved!
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Magic: The Gathering Planeswalker
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: The purplish beige of
Face: Same as body
Mane: Edited long brown
Tail: Templated Long
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoof color=same as body color, maybe a tinge more beige. Normal fetlocks *the shorter of the regular*
Reference Image(s): Jewelry, Body color and Markings, Different view of markings, Another view of markings, Best image of markings, Eye markings, Veil *flip through the pages to see it*, Various images.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
None. Though if you can make it look like some of the markings are etched into her hide, or blood is leaking from a few, that would be nice. Oh, and I would like her to have no pupil in her eye, and her eyes to be glowing purple.
~Her hair should be almost touching the ground, and wavy. Quite thick. Base it off the jewelry picture. Maybe have a few wind blown strands *like in the ref for 'Body color and Markings'*
Custom Items:
~Jewelry *tiera, necklace with draping shoulder chains, belt*
~Veil
~Smoke twining around her front fore leg that ends up looking like a smoke spirit *as big as you like* that hovers over her back.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Liliana
Breed: Necromancer
Temper: Manipulative
Tag Background: Custom

I would also like to request an alt version without the jewelry with the viel, and an alt version without the jewelry and without the viel.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 pm
Username: ladyfirefox89

Soquili's Name: Nasor Eshe
Name meaning: “Saved Life”. She was named ‘saved life’ because she was sickly as a young foul but was able to survive with the help of her parents and her most beloved brother.
Temper: Lively

Personality of Soquili: Nasor is lively, even if most the time she can only be lively in spirit due to her weakness. She is always seen with a smile on her face, from a soft curve of the lips or a warm sweet smile to the widest of silly grins. You will rarely find her with a frown since one of her main goals is to make everyone’s lives better. And her idea on how to do that is to show people there is always a ray of sunshine. She views everything as a miracle, and often looks at things as if it is the first time seeing it, even if she has experienced it before. Because of her weak lungs she has a soft wispy voice. When she is relaxed, it gets a little deeper. And when she is very excited it gets a little raspy. It pains her to talk very loud and makes her throat raw.

Crying is dangerous for her. If it gets out of hand it can be on the brink of deadly. When she cries she scrunches up her face and holds her breath when she feels a whimper coming on. She very much dislikes others seeing her hurt feelings, not wanting them to feel bad or sorry for her. It gets dangerous when she starts wanting to whimper a lot and thus holds her breath longer. Her lungs can’t handle all the stress and heaving.

She hates using the word “hate”. And if she used it, it is in a light sense. If she truly hates something she will say she “greatly dislikes” something. For instance, she hates tripping over things. But she greatly dislikes when others pick on someone. She will instantly step in and defend the other horse.

She is a slight hot-head, though it is bad for her since she can’t really raise her voice and can’t have any extreme exercise like fighting. She only gets hot-headed when someone has had some kind of injustice on them or if someone needs sticking up for. She is greatly passionate about defending those beings. Even if all she can do is try and negotiate peace.

She has no sense of time, besides hour in a day. Something that happened last week could have been two months to her. Or something that occurred three months ago could have been two weeks ago. It happened when she got trapped in a cave when she was young and it screwed up her internal clock. Luckily she has regained enough to know when to go back to the herd after gathering food or other such things.

Backstory: When Nasor was young, she lived with her parents and siblings. Others were always joking that there must have been so much love between the parents that it overflowed into a big birth. She has three siblings, being the youngest of them all. Though she was especially close with her brother ___. He would always look after her. Making sure she didn’t push herself too hard, but always making sure she had fun.

One day, a new herd entered their territory. Her father, usually care-free, felt worried about the interruption since he had new foals. After kindly asking if they would leave, they attacked. Her mother whisked her children away as her father distracted the other herd and kept them away. Unfortunately, some were able to get past and chase after them. Her mother could tell Nasor was about to have a coughing fit and saw her chance when they had a small lead. Her mother pushed her and her beloved brother into a deep cave and told them to hide here while her mother and two other siblings run away and keep the chasers off their trail.

Nasor had started heaving by the time her family had left the two of them in the cave. To make sure the bad soquili didn’t hear, he urged her deeper in the cave with him. But they didn’t see the ledge and she fell down a steep cliff that she couldn’t climb back up. He told her to wait there while he tried to find a trail that would lead down to her. In order to keep her mind off being lost and try not to cry, she decided to walk a little and see if she could find a way out. That way she could go back and show her brother a way out and they could rejoin their family.

She lost track of time, being down there. Licking the walls for moisture when she got thirsty or eating little mushrooms when she would get thirsty. When she was finally able to find an exit back into open air, she could recognize none of her surroundings. She was completely and utterly lost without her family. But she would not give up. Her mother had taught her that with love still in your heart, anything was possible. So she kept moving. Eating wild berries and drinking from streams when she could.

It was when she had entered a new forest when she encountered a large horse. It seemed intent on hurting her so she ran. Teasing her by nipping on her heals when she would start to lose pace then dropping back with a pleasured sneer as she tried to run faster. This seemed to last all day, or it could have been just fifteen minutes. The horse seamed to recognize its surroundings and snarled. Dropping off and running in a different direction. Nasor finally had time to rest and tried to collect herself. She had started to wheeze and she finally couldn’t help but to cry. It had been so long since she had seen her family and there seemed to be no hope of ever finding them again.

When she started to cry, her breathing became shallow and her wheezes got worse. She was able to glimpse a strange horse shaped silhouette with leaves sticking up on its head before she finally lost consciousness. When finally awaking, she was surrounded by the strange looking horses in surroundings that looked like it could hold four of her family.

The only thing keeping her from running away was the soothing song of a horse nearby. They had learned when she was unconscious that gentle song eased her breathing slightly. While another of the beings explained what they were called and where she was. The herd of Harpies called The Flock.

Future Plots:
~I would like it if a singer in the tribe took her under her wing and gave her singing lessons. It would help strengthen her lungs and would give her a feeling of usefulness. Pleasing people with her voice and seeing their faces light up at the sound of her voice would make her very happy. Though the main part of this plot is to give her lessons on strengthening her lungs. Maybe her mentor can discover she is pushing herself too far and teach her a lesson.

~ I would like for her to see someone fighting with another. Like an enemy has come to the outskirts and is picking on someone, she happens to be there to see it. She tries to intervene and protect the creature being picked on, but fails. The enemy then sets their sights on Nasor and starts pushing her. Nasors starting to lightly hyperventilate. This is when another harpy finds them and rescues her/chases off the enemy. She gets a stern talking to about not trying to stop a bully if you can’t protect yourself and learns talking doesn’t always solve a problem.

~After seeing the creature killed and not being able to stop the enemy, she asks her singing mentor if she knows anyone who can teach her how to protect herself and others. The mentor only agrees because it is for a good cause and knows Nasor will need to be able to protect herself. Also she has gotten a little better with her lungs and thinks she will be able to handle a little work out now.

~Nasor is introduced to her fighting teacher. The teacher tries to see how far she can go and doesn’t believe her weakness. Thus pushes her too far and Nasor faints from not being able to breath. Her singing teacher goes to check on her and sees her faint because of being pushed. She then gets the healers to help ease her breathing and apologizes for giving her the wrong teacher. Nasor is not mad at her mentor though. It has taught her to know her own barriers and that she doesn’t have to push herself past her limits to try and impress others. She is then giving the right fighting teacher.
~

Physical description:
*See form

Reference pictures (optional):
*See form

Mock-Breeding?: No. This is a OC I have from Shadows of Africa =3 <3.

Do you RP?: I try to nwn<3. I have recently gotten more frequent with rping<3. I can also rp through instant messaging. I am moving into apartments soon *the next month?* and will hopefully be getting internet at home so I will be able to get on much easier nwn<333.
Example(s) of RP: Marnie and Chessure rp

Do you agree with our terms?: Of course =o. It’s your contest nwn<3.

Nasor Eshe Cosplay Form
Soquili Species: Harpy
WIP Needed? Yes

Mane: blue with silver streaks
Tail: What you think looks best
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws are white
Reference Image(s): Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Fins: No
Pelt:
Other Notes: All four legsare clawed. She has cream leg scales *like on the hyppogryph ref pic. The same cream color as her heart spots*
I would like her to have some feathers from the cockatoo head feathers. But I would like it to blend in with her hair like it does with Tembrook owned by Saedusk.
~This pet is based off this pet.

Custom Items:
Mane: Based off the picture above. But more of it. It is also long and should reach to her knees.
Tail: The peacock tail, colorists choice on colors. I would like Strings woven into the tail with ivy leaves on the strings. The ivy leaves are the same ones as in the hair.
~I would like a few dragon flies flying around her, maybe one can be on a flower.
~I would also like a small kitten to be sitting at her feet, looking curiously at a dragonfly while batting at it with a paw. *Note: If the kitten makes it above mod edits, you may take it off. The kitten should look like this pet. It is colored like her favorite brother.
~this necklace

Mane

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nasor Eshe
Breed: Regular
Temper: lively
Tag Background: TBD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 am
Just posting giving permission to Ladyfirefox89 that she can use my soa pet, Kayode, as a reference.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l514/Riri_SoA/Certs/Rogues/KayodeCert.jpg  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 pm
Entry Tag: ladyfirefox89 | regular | mod/Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? Yes

Mane: blue with silver streaks. Like emerald.
Tail: Blue with silver streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Fins: No
Pelt:
Other Notes:
~This pet is based off this pet.

Custom Items:
Mane: Based off the picture above. But more of it. It is also long and should reach to her knees.
Tail: Wavy and very long, it lays on the ground. It has a few strings woven through with ivt tied to the strings. The ivy should looks like the same as the hair.
~I would like a few dragon flies flying around her, maybe one can be on a flower.
~I would also like a small kitten to be sitting at her feet, looking curiously at a dragonfly while batting at it with a paw. It should have the build of a cat/kitten, but be colored like this pet. I have permission from Lone.
~this necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nasor Eshe
Temper: Cheerful

Note: I have heared from different people that my form could be considered moderate. I would like to know if you view it as moderate or heavy nwn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 pm
I am sooooo sorry that I forgot to do this. I took a wee vacation from gaia. My bad. But I am just posting permission for ladyfirefox89 to use Isabliss as a reference. And she can be used as a part of Arianna's lineage. Again, I am super sorry that it is late...And Thalea agrees. xD

Isabliss  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular draft
Body Build: Draft with roman nose
Concept Origin: Halloween CYO plush
WIP Needed? Yeeees =D

Body: Purple, see tef
Face: Purple, see ref
Mane: Pink! See ref. I want it just above the knees
Tail: Pink! See ref. I want it on the ground, maybe a little gathered in a circle by her feet.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, fetlocks! See ref
Reference Image(s):
User Image
If I win, I will show you the uncert =). Oh, and the plush is backwards on the cert, so the marking on her chest does say "31" xD.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None owo

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets nwn. If you can, can you edit the beads to be little kitty heads looking like the Spice the Pumpkitten head =D? Or at least the middle bead of each bracelet x3.
Custom Items:
~ All items on the plush
plus
~ a companion *as big as moderate edits will allow* looking like the gaia item Spice the Pumpkitten. The "ANGER!" pose is pretty cute nwn. It would be kind of cute if it was that pose pulling on the mares tail *where you see the little bit already being pulled out*. Though, if you used that idea, it would be best if it was under her body and facing her rear so it could still fit on the cert lol. If I win, I would love to hear your ideas<3. I am open to how he is used, I just want him on some how x3. Though, the "Little Friend" pose is quite cute as well haha. That would cute on her back with him and a piece of candy he could have stolen xD.
~Also, if it isn't over the budget yet, it would be really cute if she was holding a Trick or Treat bag in her mouth nwn<333. Something not bland lol. This is another thing I would like to discus if I win x'3.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Temper: TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I mentioned it to Libby I wanted to get the plush she made as a custom and she seemed fine with it nwn.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Achieved!

Entry Tag: ladyfirefox89 | Angeni | Heavy | Twins

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Soquili Species: Angeni =D
Body Build: Draft with roman nose
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock breeding between nakita *owned by Thalea* and Cyrus Monrey *owned by Larowan*
WIP Needed? Yes =D

Body: I love love love Isabliss’ and Wystan’s kind of smokey stripe pattern<3. So I would love something like that, but maybe in a kind of swooping spiral. Like the kind hypnotists spin to hypnotize people =3. The main color should be a blueish silver, with smokey markings. Some of the markings ending with lines and spots near the end *like Nakitas knee spots and Cyrus’s few stripes* those could be leg markings.
Face: I really like the idea of the top half of the face being separated by a line marking and have the top and bottom two different colors, where the bottom color continues onto the neck and fades into the chest. I would like the jaw/neck/ fading into the chest to be a warm pale yellow.
Mane: I adore long, billowy, volumous hair. I like the style of Isabliss’ and Wystan’s, how it layers over each other and swoops up before coming down. I would like for some to curl around the ears before dropping down. I would also love two long groups wraped on either side of the head, ending at least below the knees, if not longer *see Tsubasa ref*. I would alsolike it to include a few braids twind in in a golden color so it almost looks like watch chain.
Tail: Something long, maybe to the ground. You know what I like from the mane description nwn. Though maybe something with a ribbon tied around it, or a braid tied into a ribbon shape to hold the hair together.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The longer the better nwn.
Reference Image(s): Wraped side bangs seen here
Lineage:
Mother x Father
Maternal grandmother x maternal grandfather
Maternal great grandmother x Maternal reat grandfather
Paternal grandmother x Paternal grandfather

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: Angeni wings style 2 *the fluffy ones*
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
~ Mane *described above* I would like an icy blue color as the main color, with the braids being golden. Maybe one red braid, or red strand/group if it looks nice.
~ Tail: *described above* Same colors as the mane
~ Heart Clock: Looke like this. But instead of the checkered pattern, it has a clock face on it, or at least like 1 or 2- 7 or 8. And if there is question of using only 50% of a picture for a ref, then here is the actual picture emotion_awesome . I just zoomed in on it lol. I would like that heart clock to be of considerable size, maybe a little smaller then the one on Julius’ rump clock. But I would like this one to be over his chest, draped with a cloth so he can wear it over the shoulder.
~ Animal companion: I would love for him to have a caribou companion =D. I like the ruddy tan ones better than the brown ones. It also has a saddle blanket like this. But it doesn’t need to have the bears on the back lol. Plus the muzzle bridle-thingy. Also, I would like it to be fluffy like this instead of flat coated nwn.With these markings<3. With horns that point down like this
~ I would alsolike him to have a regular clock hanging from one of his head feathers, like Julius’ is hanging from his ear. This will be the watch he uses for hypnotism<3. Or have it attached to the long chain chop stick trading post item =3. If it seems as though feathers wouldn’t take the weight of a pocket watch lol. Your discretion nwn.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tait Anton Monrey
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Enegmatic
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Hypnotism
Justification for Domain Choice: His family is a long line of clock workers. He just found a different use for his clocks =).

I have to get off soon, but I willpost the female twin as soon as I can. She wont be much different though. Justdifferent color placement, maybe stripes in a different spot, plus items in a different spot and a different animal for her companion =3. Most likely a hippo or elephant.

And yes, I know the companions will be pygmys rofl . They would be so cute though x3.

Permision to custom into the family given here.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dracoXK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:58 pm
I agree that Lady can use Ojichaag Zoosoobanjige in a mock-breeding baby custom with Arianna  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:37 am
dracoXK
I agree that Lady can use Ojichaag Zoosoobanjige in a mock-breeding baby custom with Arianna

Giving my permission as well as the owner of Arianna.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:02 pm
Edit Category: to be determined
Soquili Species: to be determined
Body Build: to be determined
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: Maho's stallion.
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: See ref, but instead of browns, she will be baby blue and bubblegum pink<3.
Face: See ref, but insteaaad of browns, she will be baby blue and bubblegum pink<3.
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Sora as a foal.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: This is not to get an exact copy of Sora's markings. This is to get a soquili that has paint like he does and with little images like he does but in different positions =). I do not want an exact twin.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kairi
Breed: TBD
Temper: TBD
Mate: none
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: