Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Posting here to give permission to ladyfirefox89 to use Sora [uncert] as a markings reference for Kairi. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 am
Mahogany Sunset
Posting here to give permission to ladyfirefox89 to use Sora [uncert] as a markings reference for Kairi. <3

Aaaand here are his adult forms: Cert | Uncert. She also has my permission to use him for Kairi's twin, Namine. :3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:56 pm
Achieved!
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Venusaur!

WIP Needed? Yes please *u*

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I was thinking maybe something like this? It has all over markings, plus the sort of 'color blocking' that I love<3. The only thing I would say is that I don't really like the random circles on its shoulder. Maybe use some other marking on the shoulder. Use the colors on the 'dragon' ref for the colors to use on the soq<3.
Face: Use the dragon ref for markings/colors. The soq wont have the horns though. I also don't really care for the orbs lining the eye markings. Or maybe I just don't like the size. I think I wouldn't mind them so much if they were smaller =). Sclera will be black. The pupil can be either yellow or purple gem colors. I'm not sure which would look best.
Mane: For the mane I am really on the fence. You know I am a sucker for long, whispy, voluminous, intricate hair. But when I think of a poison venusaur, I don't really think of healthy hair hahaha. Especially if one of his leaves goes up his neck to plop over his head like this. I would really love to hear your thoughts on it<3. I'm also worried large amounts of hair would make it look cluttered. I suppose he could always have hair made out of leaves =). Or vines.
Tail: serpentine bare
Hooves/Fetlocks: I suppose cloven hooves are fine hehe. I'd like him to be considered full blood 'suti<3. Instead of fetlocks, can it have wood planks reminiscent of its white toenails?
Reference Image(s): Ref pictures can be seen as links in the sentances.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Will look like bulbasaur leaves. the two on his sides will be the wings.
Fins: None
Scales: can be shaped like leafs, like his earing. Also, I would like the ear frills<3.
Pelt: None
Other Notes: The flower on his back is a Rafflesia arnoldii. Its where most his poison comes from, as well as the mouths on his vines. Also, he is not meant to be pretty. He is grungy and, well, poisonous. Kind of like the styles of the mouth example pictures.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
~ Leaf wings and leaves on his back going up his neck to be on his head and down his back like a venusaur.
~ The flower thingy on his back
~ leaf earring
~ Wood slats on his legs
~ Poison cloud near flower
~ Tentacles with mouths
~ Mouth edit
~ limp animal hanging from one of the tentacles like he just killed it. It could be dangling in the vines mouth, or the vine could be wrapped around it. Probably the only cute and fluffy thing on him haha. Maybe a Pikachu? Or some other type Pokemon?
Reference Image(s) for Items:
~ I would like poison drifting up from the flower. This is basically pretty much exactly what I'd like the idea to look like<3. Its not just from the middle, but around the whole flower part would be good.
~ I would love love love if it had a maw mouth like this. Or like this. It would be really cool if its tongue was curling out of its mouth.
~ A leaf earring like from the first one. Near the top of the ear and hanging down.
~ An image of a Venusaur with a Rafflesia arnoldii flower. I like the roundness of the petals in the second picture. And how they kind of curl up at the tip.
~ Vines coming out of its back, the tip opening up into mouths like seen in the picture<3. Another version of the mouths can be seen here, though I like when they are facing the viewer so you can see all the teeth and jazz >3.
~ A good version of the texture of the trunk on his back. Almost like a palm tree? This is also a fine texture.
~ If it doesn't look too cluttered, can some/a few of the spots on the Rafflesia arnoldii have a bit of glow to them? If its too cluttered with the poison thats fine =).
~ Rafflesia arnoldii. I like it when the petals curl up a little at the tip. If it makes it hard to see the flower though, its fine if it curls down like most venusaur pictures.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Breed: Venusaur
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: I'd like to choose my own once I see the finished horse<3.
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Poison plant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:37 am
Edit Category: Not sure
Soquili Species: Flutter'suti
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Mostly commercial cosplay *with some edits added on*

WIP Needed? Yes please<3

Body: A tan cream color. See ref for markings. You don't have to do them exactly like the sample. I like markings that have kind of 'hidden' images made with the markings<3. Markings are a kind of henna color that gradient from lighter to darker in some areas.
Face: eye color- Light pink. eyebrows- Pink, maybe kind of like a little moth antennae where the eyebrows are or if you want to turn them into moth antennae thats cool too<3. inner ear- pink if it looks good. If pink doesn't look great, than you can fiddle with it<3. expression- Uhhhh.... determined? Like shes about to pounce I guess. blush under the eyes. any facial markings- again, use the reff pick as sort of guidelines, but match what you have done with the body. I really enjoy when a soq has some kind of fancy eye marking that goes all around or just on the bottom and runs into the nose area. Colors of the face are the same as the body except for the blush of course. For the ears, I would love floofy kitty ears. No facial hair.
Mane: Some thing really intricate? Or almost to the floor. Maybe add in a few braids? I dunno, do with it what you will but please make it interesting nwn. I've got no ideas for a mane nwn;;. If there is a style you've been dieing to try and its long, then go ahead =D. As long as its long and has at least one or two braids *can be thin, they dont have to be going down, they can be tied up some how*. I seem to be a fan of braids mixed with other hair hehe. Also, if it inspires you more, you can always go for a kind of messy look. Like she has been adventuring and running all day so has some strands flying loose. For examples of volumous/intricate hair that I like I can give Tait, Utani, Phoca, and Anguis as examples on what I like. If you don't have a style you've been dieing to try out, I'd love the top of the hair to look like this. And then you can use your imagination on the rest on what I've listed of what I like nwn.
Tail: Fluffy kitty tail. If it looks good, maybe wrapped around a leg. If not, experiment with what you think looks best nwn. I just ask it be super super fluffy x3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I think the regular fetlocks, but I would love a little bit of floof on the shoulders, like in the picture ref of the original pet<3. The floof you see on the pet I would like to be on the soq. So, the ruffle on the neck, on the shoulders/hips, and on the back where the wings connect. So the fur will run down the neck onto the back.
Reference Image(s): Antennae *Though I would like if they are a bit floofier and the hairs less stiff looking. The hairs on the top should be shorter than the hairs on the bottom. I would like if they drooped/curved a little. I don't want them sticking straight up*
[ x ]- fluff, colors, markings, possible flower placement<3
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - None
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter/suti that has petals. It doesnt have to be made of all petals *I know that would probably be too much detail*. But it the edges somehow were made of petals in some ares, like it transformed into petals with some falling down, that would be cool nwn. I'm not a huge fan of the wings on the ref image. The wings are pretty CC. I only ask for it to be transforming into petals someway somewhere. I also enjoy frilly and curly wings.
Scales: None
Other Notes: I would love if she could have some neck fluff, like in the picture. Also, some fluff on her back where the wings are. Flowers where the shoulders meet the wings, and maybe a few in other places if you think they look good<3. I would like if it looked like the flowers are growing out of her skin or the fluff, depending on where you place them. Maybe some in the hair if you feel like it.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
~ She has two corgis by her side. One that will be on her right side will look stoic *like this*. The other, on her left side has a big grin and his tongue lolling out *like this but with tongue out*. They also are wearing leather armor and saddles. Nothing will be in the saddles since the point is that she shrinks down and rides them<3. The one in front *he will be the one with his tongue out* can have these markings/colors. But with a short tail plume like in his drawn picture. The one in back *using the first picture as a ref* can be colored like in the picture<3.
~ Original pet
cherry blossoms

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: Cherry blossom fairy
Mate: None yet
Tag Background: Custom. i'll decide what to use after i see the custom<3
Tag frame color: The color of the tag frame
Tag feather color(s): The color of the tag feathers (short/long)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is a 'wildlife' cosplay. Based off of a pet anyone can catch on Aywas.com.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood? I'm only making it part suti so that the flowers can actually be a part of her and not just an accessory.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:12 pm
Giving ladyfirefox89 permission to quest/use this for reference and what-not. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:27 am
Entry Tag: ladyfirefox89 | Seathi | Mod | Twins

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Seathi
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: Mock breeding

WIP Needed? yes please nwn

Body: Any colors on either parent. Also, a darker green would be cool. Also feel free to use soft/pale yellows if you want<3.
Face: Same colors as body. Feel free to do whatever design you want. I enjoy color blocking, or intricate eye markings.
Mane: Premade braided, but if you can, add a couple/few pearls weaved in<3.
Tail: No tail fin.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Too long to see the hooves >3. Plus the fins will be covering the hooves lol.
Reference Image(s): Mom, dad.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: none
Fins: Long back fin and side fin. frilly fins that look like Odhran<3. Will not have a tail fin
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Custom Items: flippers *just the flippers* on both her hooves. feel free to add any thing else if you want<3. Her mother is really clumsy so she probably inherited a little bit of it. It is how she losses her tail fin and now has to use flippers to help her swim hehe. Maybe a little animal friend. Or if theres something that you've been dieing to do that might fit her, that is also fine nwn.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: love child
Mate:
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC, but I would like some sort of design on them<3.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soquili Species: - Seathi
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: Mock breeding

WIP Needed? yes please nwn

Body: Reverse colors as her sister
Face: Reverse colors as her sister
Mane: Go nuts, do what you want x3. I do enjoy long whispy 'tide-blown' hair lol. Something that isnt short. Curly is also good if you wantl Feel free to put accessories/trinkets in it. Like netting or pearls or starfish or whatever have you =B.
Tail: She takes after her daddy's fins<3. I can't find the examples of fins, but I really enjoy the 'frilly' type her dad has.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and fluffy like her sisters. Bt she wont have the flippers.
Reference Image(s): Mom, dad.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Fins: Long back fin and side fin. frilly fins that look like Odhran<3. Tail fin to match.
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Custom Items: Whateer you want to give her<3. Since her sister takes after her mother more, maybe this sister could take after her father. Aand her father is most known for his hoarding of items. If you want to tie that in some how? Or again, if there is something you have been dieing to try nwn.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: love child
Mate:
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC, but I would like some sort of design on them<3.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm
Entry Line: Jackariah Beckett || Nymph/Nixie ||

I'm Common and I don't Care!

Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Nixie/Nymph mini
Body Build: I think minis only have a reg? With roman nose and fetlocks
Concept Origin: New concept

WIP Needed? I would love wips<3

Body: Markings in this style. Design is up to you as long as you use that style. I'm sorry I know it looks hard D=. But I believe in you<3<3. I would really like if you would use the same color tones as the two pictures. The one with red hair in specific. Try and not use too much blue if you can *half my herd has blue in it*. Though if any thing, the cyan is nice. I dot have very many yellow or green or purple soq. A little red is also fine.
Face: CC using the same style as the body.
Mane: Braided 1 with the bangs from Long 2. I would still like the braid in front of the ear.
Tail: fin on the female example
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please<3.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): the horns shown on the female pose.
Fins: All the fins seen on the female example.
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Fluffy nymph ears

Trading Post Items: Usdia sweater =D. If you were doing 'scenes' with the markings, maybe the sweater can compliment the design on the body.
If you can, the fur hood.
Custom Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Jackariah Beckett
Breed: Nixie-Nymph mini
Temper: TBD.
Mate: none

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:02 am
Entry Line: Jackariah Beckett || Flutter/Kirin || Moderate || Twins
Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Soquili Species: Flutter-kirin
Body Build: regulular
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Yes please nwn.

Body: As seen on the ref
Face: As seen on the ref
Mane: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3.
Tail: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3. I love how it drapes over her hoof x3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin curly fetlocks with kirin hooves.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom to resemble the ref.
Scales: I think there might be kirin scales on the wings where they meet the shoulder?
Other Notes: The 'swirly twirly' stock template antennae, but with a glowyness at the tips. I would like them to be behind the ear<3. And if at all possible, could you tilt them so that they are more like the angle of the ref image?

Trading Post Items: Arm band with pouch. Colors/markings that wont clash with her.
Custom Items:
~ Custom mane
~ Custom tail
~ little trinket on the tail
~ glowwyness on the antennae
~ Custom wings
~If there is some thing else you would like to add to make them different within Moderate edits, that would be cool nwn. I just dont know how much wiggle room is left x'D;;. I was thinking maybe each had a different tye of stuffed animal, but I'm not sure if that would be too big of an edit. Its u to you nwn.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes<3. Sessy has given me permission here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soquili Species: Flutter-kirin
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Yes please nwn.

Body: As seen on the ref. But with different colors. Burgundy with soft buttery yellows for accent. The light blue specks can staay the same *If you think it doesnt clash. If you think it does, go ahead and change it<3*
Face: As seen on the ref. With the burgandy and yellows of the body.
Mane: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3.
Tail: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3. I love how it drapes over her hoof x3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin curly fetlocks with kirin hooves.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom to resemble the ref. Her wings are smaller than her sisters. You can just scale the ones you made for the sister down x'3.
Scales: I think there might be kirin scales on the wings where they meet the shoulder?
Other Notes: The 'swirly twirly' stock template antennae, but with a glowyness at the tips. I would like them to be behind the ear<3. And if at all possible, could you tilt them so that they are more like the angle of the ref image?

Trading Post Items: Arm band with pouch. Colors/markings that wont clash with her.
Custom Items:
~ Custom mane
~ Custom tail
~ little trinket on the tail
~ glowwyness on the antennae
~ Custom wings
~ expression change: I would like her to be pouting with tears in the corner of her eyes. Like she is not happy that it is getting dark x'3.
~If there is some thing else you would like to add to make them different within Moderate edits, that would be cool nwn. I just dont know how much wiggle room is left x'D;;. I was thinking maybe each had a different tye of stuffed animal, but I'm not sure if that would be too big of an edit. Its u to you nwn.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes<3. Sessy has given me permission here.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 am

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd: This herd of Naga's are not evil persae. They just do what it takes to get what they want. And what they want, is shinies. They prey on passing ships,using the fog to their advantage as cover. They board the ships and take any shinies they want. And if they find any human trouble along the way? Well, they're going over board ;3.

The Naga's live in a system of caves in a small island caldera off shore. There are openings underwater that only skilled swimmers can reach, openings the Naga's use to enter and leave their secret caves. The Naga's use this land to hide any shinies they have accumulated, and to bring back any 'hostages/play things' they might have found.

The Naga's are based on a hierarchy. And Elders are not immune to thwacking a subordinate. Any disobedience is punished with violence. Also, they have created a temporary alliance with Maho's Pirate Seathi herd. For their help in retrieving shinies from sunken ships that are too far down, or in places that are too small for them, they have agreed to aid them in protection. They don't loiter around protecting their cove, but if a seathi comes asking for aid against a predator, they are bound by the treaty to assist. Only though, if it is a part of the Pirate herd. Otherwise, they might just sit back and watch >__>.

((This is just an idea I had, if it is against what Suti's are capable of, that is fine<3. Its just a fledgling idea =) )). I really like the idea of this herd of Naga's being sirens. And one of the ways I was thinking of accomplishing this is the mane their bodies secrete has hallucinogenic properties? Though it is not very strong and a body can create a block to it after a few moments. That is how the Naga's are immune to it. And this way, if another owner doesn't agree to see the hallucination, they can claim the soq has grown immune to it already =).

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Extreme?
Soquili Species: NAGA! *kelpi/suti/gryph*
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Yes please<3. I love me some wips<3.

Body: Body will have leopard spots covering all of the body, but will look like they are formed by ink welling up on the skin. So basically just a little highlight or shadowing thrown in. If it is too dificult to do every single spot like that, then doing only a select few is fine. The colors underneath should be gem colored like in the ref picture *but without the bokkeh dots*. I also love the texture of how the colors bleed into each other. Placement of colors can be different on each pony to make them different. Or having some be warm colors and some be cool colors is also fine.
Face: The same colors as the body, but will not have spots *or at least, only a few spots if it looks good to you.* I would like the face to have 'color blocking' lines on it. Like a line separating the top half of the face from the bottom half with some curled lines for decoration.
Mane: An inky shadow swirling around his neck.
Tail: Thick laga-like tail. Almost like an alligator tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ink fetlocks ='D! Kind of like in the ref, but thicker. I don't like how stringy they look in the ref, but its a basic idea.
Reference Image(s): [ x ] For this ref, the only thing I really enjoy are the head pose and the lizard/shirt he is wearing, also, I do like the thickness of the tail and its pose. Colors: are a bit too muted than what I was going for. Fetlocks: I am hoping for something thicker, and less stringy. Missing head fins. So it is a good ref of things I would like to improve on<3.
[ Spots ]. What I mean when I ask for inky spots<3. I really love how they look like they well up on the skin and drip down<3<3.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Fins: As close as you can get to the original Naga head fins, that would be cool<3. Depending on what edits you chose to do *if you do the sleeves or not* I like the Deep Sea arm fins =).
Other Notes: Will have claws for the front legs.

Custom Items: For edits, I am not entirely sure what I want. So I will just post a list of items I think could look interesting, and based on that list, I will let you decide what would look good.
A list of edits I 100% want to be added:
~ Neck in a down pose
~ Naga head fins
~ Thick naga tail
~ Lizard wearing a T-shirt *I would like this on all 6 please, with at least one (can be all) hanging from the mouth of one.*
~ Some type of elemental mane, it can be shadow/fog
~ Siren teeth

A list of edits that I think are cool, but I can't decide which so I am letting you choose. Also, if it is not on the list but you think it benefit/fit the idea/or just plain look awesome, please please please let me know! I know you have some really good ideas<3.
~ Barnacles
~ Tattered pieces of sails used as clothing elements. Mainly I really like the idea of poofy pirate sleeves made from fabric lol. But since this herd is based on the ideas of being sirens, I am not sure if a piece of clothing like that would hinder the illusion's they create. If you do do the pirate sleeves, I think it should be in a way that can easily be untied and used as art of their illusion *I.E. if they try to create the illusion of being a sexy maiden in trouble so ships will come closer ;3.
~ Ship parts (like a wheel, or part of a navigation tool *shiney!*)
~ Animals! Most likely fish or jellies. I like the idea of them being made of the ink/shadow/fog.
~ Kelp accessories

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Me.... and some people >_>.
Breed:Naga Siren.
Temper: TBD.
Mate: Lifemate, if any.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Ink/shadow *depending on the capability of hallucinogen's, possibly fog. I.E. if they can only create the hallucinogens with fog, then so be it<3. Also, I am not against the idea that the fog surrounding the island is what gives the hallucinations if that is a way to keep the shadow element*

Naga Familiars

Familiar custom!

Name: TBD
Breed: Lizard

Body: Like the picture, the stripes. I like the brush stroke texture<3.
Face: Like the spots on the head
Mane: None
Tail: None
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons:
Reference Image(s): Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: None
Scales:
Other Notes: If possible, can each naga have its own owo? Even if the stipes are just different hues of orange on each one, it would be fun<3. If not, the one is fine.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Will be wearing a t-shirt. t-shirt design will look like the markings of the nagas.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Temper (one word for familiar's personality): TBD
Tag colors?: TBD
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Will be placed on the naga cert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:41 pm
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | Mutant purewalker | extreme? | Solo Custom

MIND'S BACK AND I WANT HER PONIES

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant purewalker
Concept Origin: commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yeeeeees

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: all white, but fur fer days ='D
Face: eye color= green, eyebrows=white?, inner ear=white?, expression= either imposing, or snarling. I would like him to have a cat-like face, like in the anime (what makes him a mutant), any facial markings= check out refs<3. Also, he should have a goatee.
Mane: No mane, but fluff fluff fluff<3
Tail: Super long and fluffy. Like, ridiculously lol
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws
Reference Image(s):
~ Facial markings. What I think a perfect ref of markings and facial shape =). I also really love the texture of the fur. Different angle
~ Snarl example. Plus good eye color example.
~ Fluff and tail for days =D.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
~ A collar on his purewalker form.
~ Custom purewalker form (If available)
~ Sake with sake cup on both forms
~ Purewalker form example. If it has to look like his large form, that is fine. I can get a familiar to look like him =). I would just prefer his animal form look like this =p.
~ Another example of his small form.
~ ...... I absolutely love this pose xD. If I am able to get a custom purewalker form for him, this would probably be my first choice xD.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:58 pm
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | Huskey/Bobcatwalker | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: - Huskey Bobcat skinwalker
Concept Origin: Bought design from DeviantArt
WIP Needed? I love wips<3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Just like the ref image. If I can I'd like the shorter chest ridge like seen used on the fem in General Template Options.
Face: like the ref is good<3. Orangy-yellow eyes. I'm not sure which hair I'd like to get and would love an opinion. I would like the long ears on the bobcat if possible for the feral form. The bobcat ears from the soq template spliced onto the wolf pelt. I'd also like to get the cheek and chin scruff. If possible could we erase the turned down part of the mouth so it doesnt look angry?
Mane: Would like advice
Tail: fluffy tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: dog paws
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Pelt: Huskey with Bobcat ears and tail
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: Modern glowing lantern with Sun motif hanging on a pole in their mouth, Satchel around the neck
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I purchased the design here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:06 am
Edit Category: Minor edited
Soquili Species: Bobcat Skinwalker
Concept Origin: Pet from another B/C (Wishful Thinking)
WIP Needed? I like wips if you got em<3.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The light grey of the face and legs, with the dark grey spots. Please add scarring and bite marks.
Face: Red eye color. For expression, I'm not really sure. But I'd like to maybe try Pissed eyebrows, open mouth, and bored eyes. Inner ears follow ref. If possible I'd like fluffy ears with either the puff top or like a lynx ear. If possible I'd like to donate the ears as a template option smile . I would like the pelt face to have the black and red coloring instead of the grey. I would like the horses face under the pelt to be the grey with dark grey spots.
Mane: Cropped without bangs, plus the bangs from "Short" please.
Tail: Floooofy lynx tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original feline paws
Reference Image(s): ]
User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Existing Pets --

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:34 pm
Username: Jackariah Beckett

Custom1

Entry Tag: Seathi | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Seathi
Concept Origin: Gaia Avi
WIP Needed? I'd love em if you got em nwn.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like the avi.
Face: I'd like the sly expression please. I've always kind of viewed them as getting caught trying to get a midnight snack hahaha. As well as the little teeth and whiskers Colored like the avi
Mane: Like the avi
Tail: Betta tail (mammal lowered tail) with fish tail fins as well as nixie side fin. Colored like the avi, with the orange stripe heart <3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws, one with a hanging plushie, the other with a glass of milk (please put it in a sippy cup so it doesn't float away xD )
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Fins:
Other Notes: If possible, I think it would look better with both legs bent.

Trading Post Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:37 am
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | Flutter/hipogryph | unedited | Solo

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - flutter/hippogryph
Concept Origin: original design? It is a mock child of one of my familiar pairs, but turned into a soq lol
WIP Needed? that would be lovely nwn

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents.
Face: CC based on parents
Mane: something curly and windswept with a few braids if you don't mind . And quite a bit so his 'mom' and two 'siblings' can nest in without having to ride the caboose xD.
Tail: a mix of something curly and braided. It should have more braids than his mane. Maybe a little windswept so it doesn't look out of place with the mane?
Hooves/Fetlocks: claws in the back with claws in the front please.
Reference Image(s): mamma and papa
User Image

Horn(s): none
Wings: if you could somehow mix the flutter and feathered templates I would look over that. Besides that, cc
Fins: none
Other Notes: feather fetlocks, feather cheeks, and beak please

Trading Post Items: armband and feathers (without peace pipe). Square saddle. If possible can I have an uncert with all items together, then an uncert with the items seperate? If at all possible nwn;;.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes. Also, Sherardii and Sterling are lifemates . As well as permission  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers