Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
District area (Destroyed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:36 pm
There are lots of shops in the destrict and a path to ther amen shop. Please venture into any shop; weapons, groceries, anythign! There is a place to stay nearby here just ask for direction.
User Image

Edit: This place was hit by a rock slide, many deaths happen as other fled or are injured.

Aftermath: The people that are still alive are now taking bring the dead out and supporting the wounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir passed through the district seemingly unnoticed until a street vendor called out to him, "Hey, you in the black! Yeah you!" Fenrir stopped and glanced at him, then walked over to his vendor. The merchant pointed at a basket he had that was filled with small multi-colored rocks. "You're a traveler, ain't ya? You should buy one of these wishing stones. Iwagakure is famous for them." Fenrir picked up a shiny black stone out of the basket. "Wishing stones?" The merchant nodded. "Yeah, that's right. They say that if you make a wish on the stone and throw it, that wish'll come true." Fenrir glanced away. "Tch, like that'd ever work." Suddenly he felt something tug at his vest, and he looked down to see Yajuu's face staring up at his with big, shiny, puppy-dog eyes. "I...I want one." he whined. "No." Fenrir coldly replied, but Yajuu kept staring at him. "Pleeeeeeease?" Fenrir stared back at him, and after a moment he sighed. "Fine, I'll take two."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm
The raven follows and lands on a tree in the tourist district. She keeps her eyes on the newcommers and watches their movements.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:11 pm
Kai walked thru the street until he ot a weird vibe.He searched around til he saw Fenrir at a vendor stand.He walked over quietly and stood a few feet away from Fenrir."What are you doing heere."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

"....shopping." Fenrir grumbled in reply as he stared at the shiny black rock he just bought. His eye twitched in frustration for actually buying such a worthless object. Yajuu smiled happily as he tossed the rock repeatedly into the air and then catching it. Fenrir glanced at Kai. "Then again, maybe these rocks do grant wishes after all. Do you know where I can find the weapon scrolls for this village?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm
The raven blinks and then flaps its wings. It takes off towards the Sung Mansion.  

Cain the Blade

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 pm
Kai smiled."If you were to help me get a sharingan i could get them."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

The ground rumbles a bit as Yun punches through the ground. Arma, his pet raven, lands on his shoulder. He looks over at Kai and then to Fenrir.

"Why have you come here?"

Cain the Blade

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:34 pm
Kai looked to Yun as he was pissed."I had this covered Yun!!."Kai started screaming at Yun as he watched Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

"To get a copy of this village's weapon scrolls." Fenrir bluntly replied to Yun. "And to check up on an old friend."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Kai crossed his arms as he mumbled a bunch of crap about Yun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

"The I have one of the only known copies of the rock weapon scrolls that I got when I first came here. I'll give it to you after I'm done learning using it."

Arma turns to Kai and flies over. She lands on his head and pecks at the top of his head and then flies back to Yun.

"I have a directory of all the citizens in the Rock. Who are you looking for?"

Cain the Blade

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 pm
As the bird landed on Kai grinned.As it flew off Kai pulled out 4 bone spears and threw them at the bird.He then pointed his hands at the bird as he shot ten finger drill bones."DONT TOUCH ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ariana. I think you know her." Yajuu kicked the wishing stone in a circle on the ground like a soccer ball. Fenrir had almost forgot how childish he can become when he's given something, but didn't show any sign of concern to it.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas