Reply Community Lounge
bye bye gee boi turbo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizzica

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:59 pm
I just purchased three... I only had 200k and I didn't want to use more than half...

Hope the value goes up! Probably will have to wait for a few months... but they're already selling for more than two days ago when I gave one a shot.

Anyone else hopping on this boat? If not... and you have about 40,000 ... I would recommend it for the long run biggrin
(Watch the value plateau...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 pm
I have 14 thousand and I'm not spending real money on a gimmick like this so uh, no dice.  

Phaeton 2

lizzica

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:40 pm
I don't blame you, I don't understand why people spend real money on games.
Although I guess I did when I was younger and used Gaia. I also had class, meals, and rehearsal from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m. and really had no friends my first year of college... so I have the excuse of not having a life. biggrin Although lacking in the fact that I was of adult age and really should have been slapped...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:03 am
I pay money for games because I support what I enjoy. Besides, if I wanted to play a video game I'd have to buy it, and it's not like Gaia charges a membership fee so I have no problem buying an occasional cash card to support Gaia and get something fun for my avi in return (or a way to fun my avi and OC art addiction).  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:53 pm
I don't mind treating myself to cash items once in awhile. It doesn't really serve any purpose, but I get some enjoyment out of it. I like spiffying up my avatar. I don't plan on ever buying a RIG for anything other than my own profit, though. If I want an item, I'll buy it. I won't spend $1.50 for the CHANCE of getting an item that I'd like.

I have a gee-boi that I bought, since I had some cash left over, and there was nothing else I wanted to buy. I'll sell it off to some fool person eventually.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games