Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 pm
This chapter of Kingdom Hearts takes place three years after the fall of Organization XIII. Sora and friends have gone missing, and a new Organization has rooted themselves. Organi Matrix is this group's name, and they are composed of the strongest nobodies. These new enemies possess the power to easily crush the previous Organization, with new abilities and overall better ability.

Organi Matrix signups:
I want to be in Organi Matrix!
Username:
Character name:
Powers: (ONE element power, like fire, and ONE sort of support power.)
Weapon: (One)
Personality:
Appearance:

However, with every evil must come a good. New Keyblade wielders have arisen, and there are more than just two this time. They've been fighting the new organization with new fury, and the fight seems about even. They call themselves the Keys to the Heart.

KH signups:
I want to join the KH!
Username:
Character name:
Keyblade: (Can be an original or fanmade. I MUST have a picture.)
Attainable forms: (Two of the six. ONLY ONE PERSON CAN HAVE THE LIMIT FORM AND THE FINAL FORM.)
Personality:
Appearance:

After joining, just start roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 pm
Organi Matrix members:

Username: The_Epic_Muffin
Character name: Kurigari (Regret is his alias)
Powers: Control over Gravity, and extremely fast movement speeds.
Weapons: He uses these Gravity Gauntlets.
User Image
They greatly increase the strength of the gravity he controls, and he can use them to focus the gravity into them, serving for a VERY powerful punch. He can also use them to block keyblades, due to their iron build. The blades on his gauntlets can flip around, and extend, forming two blades that extend from his wrist.
Personality: Very silent. Speaks only when fighting, or in a serious discussion. As the leader of Organi Matrix, he seems uncaring.
Appearance:
User Image
No one knows what Kurigari looks like. None of the members even know his real name. They all call him Regret.

Username:Hurricane-hedgehog
Character name: Unknown. It may be revealed..or when I can come up with a cool name. (Duke XIII is his alias)
Powers: He can teleport at will, he's also a master swordsman
Weapon: Blade of Darkness
Personality: He's the scourge of anything, he's done every low life thing, he has no regret of sort, he...he has no emotions, he tends to be an empty soul, but only 3 or 4 emotions does he have. Anger, Rage, Control, and one not known to himself yet. His childhood is a mystery, no one knows his real name, people just call him by his trademark Duke XIII.
Appearance:Appearence
(Coat would be red and ignore the blade)

Username:Zamaku
Character name: kiyo
Powers:ice, and can erect a thin layer of ice over his body that is a strong as iron! but this dose not conflict with his speed.
User Image
Personality: kiyo's a fun loving person who likes to be lay around sleep play video games and eat, hes a talented with a blade and with the power of ice hes a formidable foe. he has no memories of his past when he was a human, he suffers chronic head aches when touched with a key blade though? hes second in command of the organization and some one who you wouldn't want to have as an enemy!
Appearance:
User Imagebut a little more happy biggrin (this is what he looks like with out his black trench coat wink

KH members:

I want to join the KH!
Username: Tayakanshi
Character name: Taya (B.B. is his nickname)
Keyblade: User Image
Attainable forms: Anti Form and Valor form
Personality: he's very shy but friendly when you get to know him. will change his personality to evil when he wants to protect someone.
Appearance: User Image

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:50 pm
(Even though I have no clue of KH and or it's inner workings, I'm game)

Username:Hurricane-hedgehog
Character name: Unknown. It may be revealed..or when I can come up with a cool name. (Duke XIII is his alias)
Powers: He can teleport at will, he's also a master swordsman
Weapon: Blade of Darkness
Personality: He's the scourge of anything, he's done every low life thing, he has no regret of sort, he...he has no emotions, he tends to be an empty soul, but only 3 or 4 emotions does he have. Anger, Rage, Control, and one not known to himself yet. His childhood is a mystery, no one knows his real name, his powers match that of the leader, people just call him by his trademark Duke XIII.
Appearance:Appearence
(Coat would be red and ignore the blade)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 am
Username:Zamaku
Character name: kiyo
Powers:ice, and can erect a thin layer of ice over his body that is a strong as iron! but this dose not conflict with his speed.
BaldeX2 and he can turn his right blade into a shiels
Shield

Personality: kiyo's a fun loving person who likes to be lay around sleep play video games and eat, hes a talented with a blade and with the power of ice hes a formidable foe. he has no memories of his past when he was a human, he suffers chronic head aches when touched with a key blade though? hes second in command of the organization and some one who you wouldn't want to have as an enemy!
Appearance:
User Image  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:53 am
I want to join the KH!
Username: Tayakanshi
Character name: Taya (B.B. is his nickname)
Keyblade: User Image
Attainable forms: Anti Form and Valor form
Personality: he's very shy but friendly when you get to know him. will change his personality to evil when he wants to protect someone.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 am
*yawns* i wonder what every ones dong?  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:04 pm
(we need more ppl)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:11 pm
Yeah....originally, I thought this was gonna die, but I'll keep it active if you guys wanna go get members....?  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 pm
so.....when are we starting?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 am
I want to join the KH!
Username: Dmalac
Character name: Stitch
Keyblade:Oblivion User Image
Attainable forms: Valor form
Personality: Lazy, tries to be funny. Likes fighting

dmalac

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 am
((ok i'll start. if thats ok with everyone))
A boy about 14 years old walked into a bright green room and sighed. this was his home. he had no idea why he was there but knew it as his home. weird things had been happening to him lately. first the weird creature and then the strange dreams. the dreams were of him fighting...something or someone. he sighed again. "why....am i always the weird one? oh well....i guess i'll go for a walk." he put his back pack down and walked outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:27 am
I want to join the KH!
Username: Kenshin Yuki
Character name: Yuuki Manabu
Keyblade: The Kingdom Key Keyblade, Light
User Image
Attainable forms: Final Form - Wisdom Form
Personality: Manabu is shown to be calm and clear, even in dangerous situations, staying one step ahead of his opponents and never faltering in battle. He never had any real friends when he was a kid, except his sister, so those he really considers as friends are rather precious to him like a pirate's treasure. He's also rather intelligent despite being unable to use magic.

Kenshin Yuki

dmalac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 am
Another boy, around 16, was walking down the beach idlely.He was throwing a rock up and down out of boredom and decided to throw it out to sea, the stone skipped along the water as it traveled away from the shore  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 am
I want to join the KH!
Username:Neo Ragnorok
Character name:Neo Zairion
Keyblade:User Image
Attainable forms: Anti Form and valor Form
Personality: Funny nature
Appearance:User Image  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:58 am
Taya looked into the cloudless sky and sighed. he heard someone whisper his name. his heart skipped a few beats as he turned around to find no one there. "why should i be bothered? no one knows me around here....." he continued walking around the town.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games