Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 pm
"What about your friend Stitch? Isn't he getting onboard?" Manabu asks him, beaming up Taya to the main deck. He then looks at his female friend's hologram. "What have you got Betty?"

"Well, you know how we told you the Heartless are creatures born out of the darkness in another person's heart? We've discovered recently that there are creatures that were given birth the moment a Heartless is born. The body and soul left behind from a Heartless' birth also breathes life into this third enemy...Nobodies." She explains, showing her an example of a white creature and a Heartless in holographic form. "Of course, this only works when the heart that becomes a Heartless had a strong will. The stronger the will, the more humanoid the Nobodies look, the stronger they are."

"So that's how it works...then Regret was right about Nobodies not having any hearts." He says to himself. "The leader of Organi Matrix, Regret, said he wanted to give himself and other Nobodies humanity by gathering hearts of their own."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 pm
Taya looked at Manabu. "i'm sure he will when he has the chance to get whats going on. going to another place can be difficult on people." Taya said solemnly not really wanting to leave his home. he sat down in an empty chair and waited for the others to board.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 am
((from this point forward 'Kiyo' will now be Ray Ray, i use this name i all my RP's and it gets really confusing if i continuously change my name ))

Ray Ray stood there at the beach with his eyes closed and his head tilted up as the wind and sea breeze brushed pass him, * i wonder if those kids are ok* he thought to him self as he looked down only to see a keyblade in his hands. he then did a double take a realized that it was nothing more than his blades of ice in which he dismissed. he walked forward into a dark corridor and vanished  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:18 pm
Regret was not so conveniently walking past Xiebeth as she was destroying part of the castle, and began to speak. "There you are...." He said with a mumble. "You seem to have a level head...so, when I am absent, you are the second in command of this Organization...I tend to leave a lot, so when I do, you're in charge." He said with a chuckle as he turned on his heels, and walked away at a casual pace.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:18 pm
"We don't know what he's really after. He could very well be planning to follow in the original superior's footsteps." Betty replies, causing Manabu to grit his teeth in anger. He then sits back in his seat and presses a button. This starts the Gummi's engines.

"Fine. I'll just get to speaking with you and the leader when I get back. There are some Keyblade users who will be coming with me too." And with that he presses another button, beaming up Stitch and preparing for take off.

The Gummi ship flies into the dark regions of space, following a map on the main bridge Manabu brought up to another world.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:52 pm
Taya looked around the ship and wondered where they were going now. he thought over the saying he said to Regret. L-U-R-E-B-R-E-A-K-E-R....Lure Breaker. "Lure Breaker.....thats what i'll call you.....Lure Breaker." he said out loud.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Wiggs-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 am
Her head shot up as Regret spoke. She had been concentrating so much on the rubble in her fingers she hadn't heard him approaching. It took a while for what he said to sink in. "W-wait what?" Shaking her hand to dislodge any remains of the wall from her fingers she followed after him. "What the catch?" She asked when she caught him up, her eyes narrowing. In her experience you never got something for nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 am
Taya looked at Manabu. "so where are we heading off to now then?"  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 am
Manabu looks back at Taya, and says, "I'm taking us to my headquarters. Apparently you didn't hear me tell you about the time I was in a group who aims to get rid of the Heartless. Their training facility should help us get stronger."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 am
Taya sighed and looked away. he heard every word that people were saying but it took him longer for him to let it settle in his head. he would go off into his own world and day dream.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Manabu's Gummi ship takes them above the planet, next to a group of other Gummi ships, some better than his. He then presses a button, and along with Taya he is teleported below. The ship would remain in standby mode until he goes in.

Manabu and his friend now stand before a giant building encircled by a crystal blue moat. He reaches into his jacket and pulls out a badge, and in that instance the drawn bridge comes down to allow them entry. "This is Manabu Yuuki. I've returned with some...recruits."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm
"No catch." Regret shouted from down the hallway. "I just need someone fairly responsible to be second in command. First of all, there's a person waiting for a job....could you go find him?" Regret asked as he continued down the hall.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:20 pm
Taya looked up at the magnificent castle and the drawbridge as it lowered. he was wondering what he really had to do with this life he now leads. he smiled with excitement. "amazing..." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 am
Manabu enters the fortress first, and notices a large amount of people in casts, bandaged up, or doctor outfits. Manabu sees Betty standing over a man in a hospital bed. She notices him and says, "Oh, Manabu. We were hoping you would come by. We've run into problems as of late."

"Not again. What?" Manabu asks, upset to discover what could be wrong.

"Noah was killed in battle; he was battling a rouge member and was murdered." Betty says, telling him what happened. MAnabu's eyes rise up in shock.  

Kenshin Yuki

dmalac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 am
"So, what? We got a rogue keyblade wielder?" Stitch asked stepping forward. "That's just asking for trouble."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games