Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Anybody willing to help out a newbie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TuuuTiii

Friendly Noob

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:15 pm
1) How do you earn large quantities of GOLD? I have problem with that as I got GOLDS only in replies, postings and doing those items in the HOME page. The maximum GOLD i got on a day is 3,000 GOLD. Any help will be highly appreciated.

2) I came into this game mainly on it's MMO RPG game zOMG. The game give little GOLD or almost too meager to talk about. Begging is not my type and would love to purchase some good CL rings at low price if possible.

Thanks everybody for reading. God Bless.

Terry (a 13 year old kid)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 pm
Bad grammar.  

doomboy55

T3xAs Sw33tH3arT

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 pm
1) Play other games like Fishing or Puzzles, and sell your fish and do more pieces on puzzles, you do not get much gold but it adds up, or play cards and slots and sell your tickets.

2) I am sorry but I am not playing the ZoMg game, i haven't even started it.

If you have anymore questions just PM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:20 pm
i play ZOMG my overall C.L. is 2.9 it means when you see me im red!  

-Six-Pein-

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:49 am
User Image
This should be placed in the Questions & Assistance. I'll move it over, and send an explanatory PM to the owner.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:08 am
Since you joined Gaia mainly to play zOMG, gold should not be a factor in your enjoyment of the site.

However, booty grab is currently the favored way to get lots of gold quickly. Go to the Aquarium Forum and hunt good tanks.

EDIT: And this.  

Avzel

DeadlessVampireWereWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 am
well.. you can salvage the rings you don't need (repeats.) and then use the orbs you get from them to upgrade your rings  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:38 am
hmm talk a lot on the forums. sell a lot of items. hmm paly jigsaw. and zomg. also go to your fish tank and get your item that you ca sell for a lot of gold  

kino6

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:43 am
The gold questions been answered many times in this forum. Please search before starting another thread on the same topic. It saves space and allows the pages to load faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 am
TuuuTiii
1) How do you earn large quantities of GOLD? I have problem with that as I got GOLDS only in replies, postings and doing those items in the HOME page. The maximum GOLD i got on a day is 3,000 GOLD. Any help will be highly appreciated.

2) I came into this game mainly on it's MMO RPG game zOMG. The game give little GOLD or almost too meager to talk about. Begging is not my type and would love to purchase some good CL rings at low price if possible.

Thanks everybody for reading. God Bless.

Terry (a 13 year old kid)

well i can help with one not tow! to get lots of gold i usualy do tektek contedst (if u have a good sence of style)
and playing botty grab can getu tons of gold especially if the tank ur playing on has alot of fish and to play booty grab u need to go to ur preferences and make it so u can see other gaians tanks in their sig. and then u go to the forums and go to gaia aquarium and go through scrolling down to see if any of the tanks say botty grab play  

TheColorsOfCarpet

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items