limetreegirl

Gracious Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 pm
1. state what things you like to collect
2. tell how you got into collecting that subject(s)

a. I like to collect bottlecaps
b. With the bottlecaps I collect I like to make them into things like flowers or drumsets etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 am
I like to collect bracelets. I have over 200 of them, all colors and designs. I dont know when i got into collecting them, mostly for fun.
also, when i was little, i collected rocks. Not like stones from the gravel but like colorlful ones from different places. I first started collecting them when i was at camp and got a rock called a peacock something...its really cool.

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

ally4242

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:01 pm
I like to collect stuffed animals. one time in one of those claw machine thingys, when nobody could get and stuffed animal, when i tried, i got three on the first try. ...... well that had no point of saying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:43 pm
ally4242
I like to collect stuffed animals. one time in one of those claw machine thingys, when nobody could get and stuffed animal, when i tried, i got three on the first try. ...... well that had no point of saying.

I love to collect stuffed animals too! I have plenty in one corner so everyone could see them and just go in "awe" in them. Ya, I might now look like a person who would collect such a thing. But I just love cuddly stuff... But I do collect one other thing. Which is Bouncy Balls biggrin .
I love playing with them with my friends. :]

TickleMeXoey

meow15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 pm
I collect books, because they are a multatude of thing to a person in need; such as a friend when you need one, a place to go to when you are sad or want go just get away and many more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:10 pm
i collect little seashells. i keep telling myself that someday i am going to make something out of them, but it never happens. emo  

Kalideoscope

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 pm
I was collecting the state quarters, but now I have all 50 states and a bicentennial. I guess I still have my pokemon card collection I keep up for my little brother, and I'm starting to collect limited edition pop bottles (they aren't around forever, plus, they'll be worth money later down the road, when there won't be world of warcraft mountain dew made)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:26 pm
limetreegirl
1. state what things you like to collect
2. tell how you got into collecting that subject(s)

a. I like to collect bottlecaps
b. With the bottlecaps I collect I like to make them into things like flowers or drumsets etc.

a. I collect snowglobes.
b. I started collecting because my dad brought home this beautiful snowglobe and ever since then i have collected. Right now i am at 316  

xDiYukishixDi

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:59 am
I collect books. Because I like reading. I also have a small collection of dog related things, because I love dogs  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:19 am
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠
User Image

~~*~~

I collect manga and various sorts of figurines. I got into collecting manga when I was in grade seven or eight and got my sister our first manga book for her birthday. I decided to buy more of that series and it just went on from there. I started collecting figurines after I took an interest in miniature fairy figurines to decorate my room with. Now, I collect mainly anime figurines.User Image

~~*~~

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 pm
I collect hats and I have so since the 5th grade. And not just normal hats: random, crazy, and just down right strange hats. xD I'm not sure why I started, but I've always loved the feel of a hat on my head. That may be why I started collecting them. So far, I am at about 180 and still growing. I have a picture of a few of them HERE. Sorry for the small image, I took it on my phone. Those are only a few of the various hats I have collected and some of my favorites. The rest I have hanging on every wall of my bedroom. ^^

I also collect Anime DVD's. So far, I have about 200 or so and still growing. Again, I'm not quite sure why I started in the first place. No picture for this...

Lately I have also started collecting Manga, but my collection is still very small: about 15 at the moment. Again, no picture... My Manga collection is growing almost every week tho. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 pm
I collect keychains and I'm currently at 38.
I started collecting for 2 reasons.

1.) I saw a character in a video game collecting them and thought it made sense.
2.) I realized there are tons of keychains modeled after things I like.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 pm
I collected the 50 states quarters just for fun. I collect rocks either I see pretty ones which I can just pick up or I buy them at the stores. I still have my collection even though I am not obessed with it like I used to be. I also collect sea shells which I got from the beach.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:53 pm
In a world that never understands you...

"I collect geodes and other crystals, mainly. Most of them are in their pure, unrefined state, because I find them more beautiful than the polished and shaped crystals. smile I also have smaller collections of seashells and snowglobes, but those aren't being added to anymore.

I want to start collecting miniature models... I've always been fascinated by them, ever since I was a kid. First I'll start with boats. Specifically freighters. Then I'll begin collecting trains and other things. 3nodding I already have a few model cars and planes. "

...the machines will always understand your pain.

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:12 pm
i collect 2 things, Swords, and WoW trading cards

got into collecting swords when my grandfather's old Marine sword was moved into my room

got into collecting WoW trading cards when i bought Cataclysm collector's edition.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff