Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Paintball Time - Bruise Warning Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol, my boob is bruised
I'm sorry!
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
You're weird
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Yeah, it happens
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Too much info!
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 am
So today I woke up to find my right boob is purple. Hmmm...I wonder why? xd
I went paintballing yesterday and it was awesome, of course! This one guy rapid-fired at me and hit my right boob, like, 7 times. OUCH.
I was also raped by several paintballs and then got shot in the throat. Fun fun fun. I have several bruises on my stomach, neck, boobs, thighs, and shoulders, etc. Damn it was hot outside, too.

So, where have you been painfully hit with paintballs before? Do you like going paintballing? Have you ever been violated by paintballs?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image

Me and my friends have been paintballing and Airsoft (which is basically shooting each other with small hard balls D= )

At paintballing I have had my goggles completely covered because the guys on the other team cheated and pinned me down and shot my face D=
Which is against the rules. xD

So I had bruises all over my face and a bleeding nose biggrin fun fun

but at airsoft you wear like sunglasses basically =P and army kit and i nearly got my shades smashed and got shot out a tree and landed in a bush xD

was sooo funny

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 pm
Violated? o_o Wha?

Paintball in the winter with a LOT of padding and then a large white sweatshirt and sweat pants over it. Snow=camouflage, you can track prints and use them to prepare and ambush, and it is really obvious when someone got hit, whether or not they felt it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:46 pm
I went into a mosh pit at an avenged sevenfold concert. I was the only girl. I know what you mean about the bruises xD  

ROFLwafflesFTW

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 am
Metalic_Noodles
Violated? o_o Wha?

Paintball in the winter with a LOT of padding and then a large white sweatshirt and sweat pants over it. Snow=camouflage, you can track prints and use them to prepare and ambush, and it is really obvious when someone got hit, whether or not they felt it.

When I say violated, I mean have you ever been "raped" by a paint ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 am
Wow sounds like you got taken out pretty bad!

Last time I went paintball, after the last game when we we're walking back to base and were in the "no shooting zone" I just decided to shoot my mate in the a** multiple times.
He tried to get me back by shooting my in the balls but missed and got my thigh...which still hurt  

RaidenKazama

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:11 am
RaidenKazama
Wow sounds like you got taken out pretty bad!

Last time I went paintball, after the last game when we we're walking back to base and were in the "no shooting zone" I just decided to shoot my mate in the a** multiple times.
He tried to get me back by shooting my in the balls but missed and got my thigh...which still hurt

I've got a huge-a** bruise on my thigh. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm
I reaaaallyyyy want to try paintball, but I know I'll get creamed by my friends. XD
My gal just has a thing for making me suffer. D:

Is it really painful? Or just a sting? I have to know what I'm trying to get myself into.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kayia Hayashi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 pm
my head.... multiple times!
it was the only way i got out!
you were ther! biggrin

It didn't hurt... good thing they make masks or I'ld be blind or something. It was just hard for me to see and it smelet really bad.... like mustard! Hey, Tard! mrgreen

OMFG I love paintball! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:26 am
MissMunchieMonster
I reaaaallyyyy want to try paintball, but I know I'll get creamed by my friends. XD
My gal just has a thing for making me suffer. D:

Is it really painful? Or just a sting? I have to know what I'm trying to get myself into.

Hey Cheesy~
It hurts for a second, but only a split-second. Trust me, I was afraid it would hurt too. The biggest pain comes from the bruises afterwards. When I got shot in the throat it hurt like hell, but that's because it was my fricking throat.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 am
i went once and hated it sad It was with work though which might have had something to do with it rolleyes Didnt really like the people I was with, and the chefs on the other team cheated and then whined when they got busted. We had a crazy a** person trying to do the whole "team leader" thing which was awful, and one guy who insisted on sneaking around and trying to shoot you on the top of the head. Plus it was raining so all our masks steamed up. And it was freaking expensive. So yeah, not my fav. sport sweatdrop It probably makes a huge difference when you are doing it with people you like though  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 am
Psh, paintball isn't fun without firecrackers. ninja  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

CarbonatedJizz

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:51 am
yea... get 'raped' in paintball is suck and hurd.. i got sevral bruise in forehead last month...because of damn paintball...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:56 pm
Ah, I remember when I used to play Paintball. Shooting the Crap out of n00bs, decimating the opponents while wearing my Ghillie Suit. I play Woodsball, of course, not the Tournament form or Speed ball.

My gun was a Beaut for it too, I still have it somewhere, although I gotta fix it.

Tippman A5 Customized

No Flatline (Odd, as I served as a Sniper)
No Auto
Cyclone system? Check
Nitrogen Tanks? To hell with co2
Extended Carbine stock? Hells yea.

I had that thing taped up for Silence and Covered camo patterned paint...I actually got stepped on one game cause the person didn't see me. He got shot in the back of the head.  

EclipseMouse

squeealiciousxhuggles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm
i used to play paintball all the time haven't in a while i used to get bruised pretty good  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games