Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Wesponobiwotee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drinking before you're 21?
  FUN
  Fine
  Fine in moderation
  Fine if you're like, 19, or 20
  NOT OK
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Its fine. Just don't go overboard and turn your liver to dust by the time your 20. As long as you don't get shitfaced, it shouldn't be a problem.

I personally don't drink because I can't carry alcohol for s**t because of my skinny body type. Just a sip and I've got a killer headache -.- Drinking just isn't for me.

I just personally can't stand 13 year olds who go to malls with beers and cigarettes in their hands making complete jackasses of themselves because they think they look cool.

I guess it depends why your drinking. Doing it because it makes you feel older or because you think its cool is stupid. If your an occasional social drinker, i don't see the problem as long as you don't make a fool out of yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:38 pm
I'm underage and my opinion is that alcohol is gross. Mostly from a small glass of wine cooler/flavored beer that no amount of ice/water and sugar could make decent.
Peppermint schnapps is for putting whining kids to sleep, not for keeping their bodies from suffocating itself... or I could just be paranoid there. Then again, I just put it to my lips, then licked my lips a few times.  

Metalic_Noodles

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 am
Lemme get thing straight. I don't drink to get drunk. I've never been drunk. I drink because I actually like the taste. Beer tastes good, champagne tastes GREAT, and I'm not a fan of wine. I keep to bluegrass' one drink a month rule. Prolly even less than once a month.

As for drinking with my friends, I've only done that once. It was no different. One drink. A little less actually.

I feel like I'm responsible with this. And I don't think it will have any adverse affects on my body if I stay in this moderated schedule.

I hope no one thinks of my differently now though. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 am
Artanus

Nah, not at all.

It's good that you're not being a complete idiot about it, like some people I know.  

Teh Banz

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:50 am
Artanus
Lemme get thing straight. I don't drink to get drunk. I've never been drunk. I drink because I actually like the taste. Beer tastes good, champagne tastes GREAT, and I'm not a fan of wine. I keep to bluegrass' one drink a month rule. Prolly even less than once a month.

As for drinking with my friends, I've only done that once. It was no different. One drink. A little less actually.

I feel like I'm responsible with this. And I don't think it will have any adverse affects on my body if I stay in this moderated schedule.

omg what a dork. no, no one thinks differently of you, silly pants. xd

it does worry me how many kids binge drink in high school though. and i will say that all the people who i knew who did it...well, their lives are still circling the drain. crying past behavior dictates future behavior, ya know.

sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:39 pm
In Europe isn't the drinking age a lot lower?

Aren't there a few religions that have kids drinking a glass of wine a week?With parents and all though.  

Metalic_Noodles

666_Kat_666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 am
well when i was llike 12 me and my friends would go to my place and have sips of my parents liqure when they were gone

but here in alberta canada the drink age is 18 andi have been well going to drinking partys when i was like 16 so it not so bad i ust have a couple months to go and i willbe legal  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:52 am
i also think compared to drugs alcohol is nothing i mean i have done drugs before but i only did them every now and again but i have seen my friend change in 4 months from someone who thought drugs were the worest things in the world do a drugie who helps a friend drug deal she can't go 3 hours without smokeing weed she also can't go ten minates without lighting up a smoke and she drinks quite alot to now she is partying all thetime and she just gets totally stupid really anything can be really bad u gotta know ur limits is all i say  

666_Kat_666

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces