Reply Community Lounge
My pain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_OEverlastingStarO_o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:07 pm
I know im a difficult person.I've always been this way.It's not that much different from any other female.What girl is not interested in what their other half is doing.My ex as of 2 days ago mentioned that i kept her from doing things she wanted to do.What she didnt relize when she was think about what she wanted was,It goes both ways and even so i told her multipule times during our relationship is that id support her no matter what she did and of course its expected for me to get upset sometimes im only human.No one cared for my side of this.She wouldnt even listen because she never does and she doesnt even relize how much she has been hurting me even more over the past couple weeks,I would bet my life that her parents spoke to her about our relationship its theirs i guess because they could never stay out.Most people these days only tend to think of things that benefit themselves.I usually wasnt the type of person to think of myself and and when i was with her i finally started to believe that i could think of myself, but i was proven wrong.I just wished she would have sufffered through a hard time im having right now but shes to unhappy i get it, i really do.I practially lost everything in my life.I've lost 3 dogs within the past 2 years and im losing one more.When i moved out here i lost my dog and my bestfriend Buster.While i was in my first year here i lost Bullet he died.I had to give away Charlie my new lab so i can stay somewhere they didnt plan on keeping me, and now Chloe because my dogs cant stop fighting.I never get to see my family.My grandma is slowly fading.My mom and her boy friend cant stop fighting.(he blames me)People i thought of as my parents kicked me out of their house and i lost a brother there,well he felt like one,and to top it all of my girlfriend left me.She couldnt help me and the worst part is she didnt even try.She told me she need time to think but i have this feeling i know her anwser.I do think she does love me but she cant show me.She doesnt know how.Im in so much pain i cant sleep,i cant eat,i can hardly see straight.I used to have these problems when i was in pain before we got together I used to have breathing problems stomach pains.When i was upset to a point my left arm goes numb.Major migrains.I have them all at the same time i pasted out in my room last night.I guess it was a good thing because i need sleep in one form.I dont know what to do.I have no one to turn to.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:17 pm
If you really feel like there's nobody to help you then you need to talk to a professional. Friends and family members can only do so much, but they won't be able to really help you with the difficult emotions that you're going through. Not all councellors and psychs are just stupid pill pushers. There are people who can listen to your problems and help you find ways to deal with them.
If you honestly really feel depressed and that you have nobody to turn to, then find someone professional to talk to. If you just sit on your problems and do nothing, or if you rely only on friends and family to help you then you may not get the help that you need. If you really want help, then go and get it.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 am
ouch...I'm not going to say 'I know how you feel' because I hate it when people do that. I may be going through a hard time but A, I'm getting out of it, B, it didn't have a cause and C, no one knows what anyone's going through...You can't.
I've gtg, but feel free to talk to me. I have experience in helping people through their hells...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 am
"Every scar is a lesson...

o_o Zombie thread! Don't eat mah brainz!

...Every battle a test of what you have learned."

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 am
Sain, please pay attention to the dates of the first posts. We don't generally like for or allow people to necro threads and this one, as Rol has mentioned, is well past the best by date.

I'm going to lock this now. Make sure you read all of the rules please.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games